Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

"Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock (43768 Views)

Afcon Finals: Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo Apologises To Nigeria. / South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) / John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by ugosilva: 6:25am On Mar 26, 2022
John Dumelo has taken to Instagram to mock Nigeria's Super Eagles after their match with Ghana ended in a 0-0 draw in the first leg of their World Cup playoff in Kumasi.

Ahead of the match, Dumelo had said he would trek barefoot from Accra in Ghana to Lagos, Nigeria, if the SuperEagles win.

Immediately after the match ended in 0-0, he took to Instagram to write:

“Dear Super Chickens I was very confident you won’t win this game but before you leave for N’ja I have gingers in my farm for you…yours truly John Dumelo son of Likpe”

Source : John Dumelo's Instagram handle
https://www.instagram.com/p/CbisyUpA2xf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Skyfornia(m): 6:34am On Mar 26, 2022
Seriously I watched the game and I wondered to myself, from all over the country, is this the best set of players the coach could pick? They didn't play like professionals at all, no focus, no tactic... Even a village match will be more entertaining.

398 Likes 23 Shares

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Freestainworld(m): 6:37am On Mar 26, 2022
As if they will qualify for the world cup.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by MadamVanessa(f): 7:01am On Mar 26, 2022
shocked

Imagine this one, if not for Nigeria Nollywood, who would've known this one.

Even though I didn't expect anything much from those niggars, but John has no right or whatsoever to infra dig them.

314 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 7:06am On Mar 26, 2022
Who noticed the boot-sinking pitch? that is the best stadium in Ghana, Very bad field-of-play, Agege stadium beta pass that stadium.

306 Likes 19 Shares

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by BigYash: 7:07am On Mar 26, 2022
Skyfornia:
Seriously I watched the game and I wondered to myself, from all over the country, is this the best set of players the coach could pick? They didn't play like professionals at all, no focus, no tactic... Even a village match will be more entertaining.
Same thing I told my guy last night. Secondary school matches are far more interesting ,than what I watched last night.. The coach was just chewing gum,and forming what I don't know..

82 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Michealscofield(m): 7:12am On Mar 26, 2022
Useless set of teams and coach including their deranged fans cool

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 7:13am On Mar 26, 2022
No be hin fault, nah our eagles wey dey play like fowls, but that ghana squad wey me i see yesterday no fit beat nigeria for home, Their black star will turn to brown star in abuja on Tue. let them come, them go chop-am raw.

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by PussyOdour(m): 7:15am On Mar 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It's funny to see people who act like they hate Nigeria rush to defend what they hate immediately.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by allen113: 7:15am On Mar 26, 2022
Well what do you expect from 20 average players with the exception of oshimen and partey who are regular starters for big teams, imagine a bench warmer in a team battling Relegation is the one captaining Nigeria smh

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by McLizbae: 7:17am On Mar 26, 2022
Super chickens and black cotton wool. Two jokers! Had fifa not made world cup qualifiers continental, most African countries wouldn't have had the chance to ever participate.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by yemex04(m): 7:35am On Mar 26, 2022
It's funny how most commenters here think it would have been a walk over for Nigeria.. Like this is Ghana Vs Nigeria playing an all important match for a sole ticket of world cup qualification played in their most intimidating Stadium

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Padipadi(m): 7:37am On Mar 26, 2022
John Dumumumelo

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by ruggedtimi(m): 7:38am On Mar 26, 2022
Countless times the ball was on the loose and you see nigeria players complaining to referee or to their mates instead of them to chase after the loose ball. No ginger from the players at all. Iheanacho too heavy...Aribo should play iheanacho's position, Moses Simon na minus zero.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Mario1989(m): 7:55am On Mar 26, 2022
HE IS TALKING AS IF GHANA PLAYED BETTER...THAT MATCH BE LIKE FEMALE U12 MATCH

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by 9182736455O1999(m): 8:10am On Mar 26, 2022
PussyOdour:

It's funny to see people who act like they hate Nigeria rush to defend what they hate immediately.

you dey mind her?

9 Likes

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Samunique(m): 8:42am On Mar 26, 2022
Skyfornia:
It's people like you that always allow all these nonentities like this guy to throw a shade at Nigeria. undecided

If the eagles were that bad, which means Ghana were worst, if not, why were they unable to beat that Nigerian bad team

I think you people should stop too much of being emotional, this is WC qualifier, you don't expect teams to open up and be elaborate, caution was the word against the desperate Ghanians .

Though I think the eagles should have done better !

But allowing that kind of idiot, John Dummy ( Dumelo ) to insult Nigeria is a no no to me.

He should go and die, if Nigeria no win, why his own Ghana no win ?

Abi them tie their legs

123 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:45am On Mar 26, 2022
Mine be say na fuel I use watch that game embarassed

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by ABIODUN105(m): 9:08am On Mar 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Even though I didn't expect anything much from those niggars, but John has no right or whatsoever to infra dig them.
You sound as if you don't know Ghanaians if they need Nigeria help they will beg to get it .If they get it they will start forming the nigeria hand that is feeding them they will start bitting it

To hell with you John Dumelo and to hell with black star of Ghana.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by qekng40(f): 9:34am On Mar 26, 2022
John Dumelu is doing this all for the clout... cool

He knows Nigerians would drag him. grin

27 Likes

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Saintmary(f): 9:41am On Mar 26, 2022
Mario1989:
HE IS TALKING AS IF GHANA PLAYED BETTER...THAT MATCH BE LIKE FEMALE U12 MATCH

Never you compare Nigerian male football teams with their female counterparts.

Never never.

The trophies are speaking for themselves.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Saintmary(f): 9:41am On Mar 26, 2022
Tonymegabush1:
Mine be say na fuel I use watch that game embarassed

Eweeeeeeh.

See waste.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Kingnelson9: 10:05am On Mar 26, 2022
He is now biting the hands that made him.
Karma is coming for you shortly.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:31am On Mar 26, 2022
Saintmary:

Eweeeeeeh.

See waste.

The waste pass wasteful undecided
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Realists(m): 10:37am On Mar 26, 2022
True talk, the match was very boring, I had to compliment viewing that match with comedy videos on TikTok. Super chicken played like headless chickens.
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Alexis11: 10:38am On Mar 26, 2022
This one is desperate for Nigerians attention on social media.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by NgoZeemama(f): 10:38am On Mar 26, 2022
indeed
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 26, 2022
Super chicken indeed, I don't blame dumelo I blame the boys who could not bury GHana national team in there own backyard...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Rastaramsey(m): 10:38am On Mar 26, 2022
Baba know wetin he dey do nah

He knows Nigerian players are shit grin grin
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Iamdbull: 10:38am On Mar 26, 2022
Dbull on this one

He who laugh last laughs best

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Shares Photos With His Son As They Vacation Together / Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece / "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.