Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Uche Ebere Agu Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ebere Agu Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday [PICS] (31812 Views)

Uche Ebere Agu's 1992 Throwback Photo When She Newly Got Married / Uche Ebere Agu Celebrates 47th Birthday Today / Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Ebere Agu Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday [PICS] by TunezBlog: 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
Veteran movie star, Uche Ebere Agu was full of joy earlier today when she took to her social media to celebrate the name day of her grown up son, Chinwike Prosper who has joined beard gang.

Uche wished that her son, will get richer and more famous than her as she prayed for God protection on his first born..

She shared a collage photo of Wike with the caption;

"Hurray!!! It's my son's born day, Loin of my Loins, my first fruit, the son of my youth, Dear Lord, your gifts are many, one of the greatest gifts you have given is the gift of my Dear Son, thank you for his life n the lives of his brothers Dear Lord, watch over him each day, Bless him through life's trials, help him choose right from wrong, an example be, for all to see, stand tall, proud and strong, ijmn, Amen, Happy Womb Escape love, my sugar, my champion, my backbone, my hero, my number 1, you Wil be rich n famous more than me, n always take care of me, you Wil always Prosper as your name implies in all that concerns you, Chinwike Prosper Agulefo congratulations, YOU ARE LIFTED SON my sweets, pls show love to my dear son n follow him on instagram @classiqboyy "

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/veteran-nollywood-actress-gushes-over.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ebere Agu Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday [PICS] by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:55am On Oct 20, 2016
hbd to dt niqqa
Re: Uche Ebere Agu Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday [PICS] by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 20, 2016
hbd hon...your mama dey help you find followers..lolx

16 Likes

Re: Uche Ebere Agu Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday [PICS] by fairygeh(f): 7:27am On Oct 20, 2016
HBD handsome

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ebere Agu Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday [PICS] by veekid(m): 9:19am On Oct 20, 2016
Happy baiday
Re: Uche Ebere Agu Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday [PICS] by 9niceguy(m): 9:20am On Oct 20, 2016
the mama sweet well well

1 Like

Re: Uche Ebere Agu Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday [PICS] by otijah(m): 9:20am On Oct 20, 2016
3 celebrity topics on a row in front-page today, Hmm make I find wetin I go take my life do today leave nairaland
Re: Uche Ebere Agu Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday [PICS] by ameezy(m): 9:20am On Oct 20, 2016
And it made fp undecided
Who know this one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Ebere Agu Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday [PICS] by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:20am On Oct 20, 2016
This is no news
Re: Uche Ebere Agu Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday [PICS] by ezechueze(m): 9:21am On Oct 20, 2016
Life is good with LG ELECTRONICS
Re: Uche Ebere Agu Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday [PICS] by mjswthrt(f): 9:22am On Oct 20, 2016
Handsome

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ebere Agu Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday [PICS] by Handsomecole(m): 9:26am On Oct 20, 2016
Happy Born day to her son. It's not easy to be alive.

But are these prayers not too much!!!
Re: Uche Ebere Agu Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday [PICS] by Young03(m): 9:26am On Oct 20, 2016
e fit be say I senior D's boy

c as he dey form don jazzy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ebere Agu Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday [PICS] by telemapreye1(f): 9:26am On Oct 20, 2016
Wow so this is chike's mother
Wow
Wow
Wow
Chike never told me

3 Likes

Re: Uche Ebere Agu Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday [PICS] by GoldenWinnie(f): 9:28am On Oct 20, 2016
happy birthday fine boy...ma hook me up cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ebere Agu Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday [PICS] by Ab4all(m): 9:31am On Oct 20, 2016
cool shocked
telemapreye1:
Wow so this is chike's mother
Wow
Wow
Wow
Chike never told me
Re: Uche Ebere Agu Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday [PICS] by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 20, 2016
otijah:
3 celebrity topics on a row in front-page today, Hmm make I find wetin I go take my life do today leave nairaland

and all about their children
Re: Uche Ebere Agu Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday [PICS] by NegeduGrace(f): 9:36am On Oct 20, 2016
Hbd
Re: Uche Ebere Agu Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday [PICS] by RichDad1(m): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2016
I know this woman.
She's a regular witch in nollywood. grin grin
Re: Uche Ebere Agu Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday [PICS] by propanet(m): 9:46am On Oct 20, 2016
hmm
Re: Uche Ebere Agu Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday [PICS] by Stark22: 9:55am On Oct 20, 2016
This one mods are pushing celebrity threads back-to-back today ehn.
Re: Uche Ebere Agu Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday [PICS] by Stark22: 9:56am On Oct 20, 2016
RichDad1:
I know this woman.

4 Likes

Re: Uche Ebere Agu Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday [PICS] by rafabenitez: 10:05am On Oct 20, 2016
How will following him on twitter reduce hunger in the land now
Re: Uche Ebere Agu Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday [PICS] by 7inches: 10:18am On Oct 20, 2016
M
Re: Uche Ebere Agu Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday [PICS] by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:22am On Oct 20, 2016
Op..

1 Like

Re: Uche Ebere Agu Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday [PICS] by aalangel(f): 10:30am On Oct 20, 2016
RichDad1:
I know this woman.

I don't think you know her too well. She's Ngozi Ezeonu number two...always nice.
Re: Uche Ebere Agu Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday [PICS] by enitey(f): 10:54am On Oct 20, 2016
RichDad1:
I know this woman.

grin angry angry grin
Re: Uche Ebere Agu Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday [PICS] by Richiy(f): 10:57am On Oct 20, 2016
Which one is womb escape again undecided undecided

I am not understanding o

Even happy Earth strong day undecided
Re: Uche Ebere Agu Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday [PICS] by obaival(m): 11:03am On Oct 20, 2016
[email]Dimkpa[/email] cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony / Davido’s Second Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Cute In New Photos / Linda Ikeji And Her Family Members In Cannes, France (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.