Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage" (25256 Views)

Uche Ebere Agu's 1992 Throwback Photo When She Newly Got Married / Uche Ebere Reaches Out To Alex After Sex Allegations / Uche Ebere Agu Celebrates 47th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage" by celebsnest(m): 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2017

Nollywood actress, Uche Ebere Agu, today took to her Instagram page to share a little piece of advice to her fans and Nigerians following the increase in divorce rate and domestic violence..

According to the actress, without God, dating for years, or having the best doctors, or marrying a rich guy are all vain..

She wrote;

Dating for years is not a guarantee to marriage... Falling sick does not mean you are going to die... Getting rich is not the definition of prosperity...

Building a nice house is not enjoying luxury... Sleeping on an expensive bed doesn't bring you sound sleep...

Driving a new car is not a guarantee that you will reach where you are going... Wearing best clothes doesn't mean they are fitting you....

Owing a family doctor doesn't guarantee permanent good health... Being highly educated is not a sign of wisdom...

Marrying a rich guy doesn't guarantee Happy marriage... Winning an argument does not mean that you are correct...

Whatsoever is done without the merit of Heaven is fake and temporal... He who builds without God is building for nothing,, n He who watches over a city without God watches in vain...

Not everything is possible with men But everything is possible with God... Involve God in Everything you do. Good morning everyone, Bless you all

https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/marrying-rich-happy-marriage-actress-uche-ebere-agu/

28 Likes

Re: Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage" by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
Tell them o.

21 Likes

Re: Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage" by Josephjnr(m): 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
Happiness is what individual see it to be. "Power resides where men believe it resides " by Little Finger(Game of thrones). Likewise,happiness resides where you believe it reside. So she is not completely right.

4 Likes

Re: Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage" by Zeze06(m): 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
smiley

She said a lot of wise things there...it's really true that experience is the best teacher...

18 Likes

Re: Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage" by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2017

Poverty Baptised men ar going to like dis one

But d truth is nd will remain dat d job of d man is to provide well for d family

If a man cannot make ordinary money he is worse dan an imbeciIe

U know i used to giv excuse for poor men until I met an orphan wo started as a bicycle repairer wo cannot speak gud broken English wo has a masters holder with professional qualification as his employee ( no bloody helper... No bloody connection.... Pure focused genuine hard work)

YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE TO BE POOR

IMBECILES

#Eco99#

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage" by herzern(m): 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
The dude above me wants to out-do NwaAmaikpe.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage" by Gwan2(m): 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
Real happiness doesn't lie in material accumulation. The more exposed you are to civilization and technology, the more real happiness eludes you.
Last year with an NGO we went into a typical village in Kaduna state, honestly the difference between their lifestyle and that of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden was their inability to talk with animals and the knowledge atleast to put on rags to cover themselves....No light, no road because they are far off from people, they only go out of that settlement on market days which is Thursdays....You could fill their natural organic environment devoid of bitterness, hatred because maybe someone is elevating than you are, no pressure to make wealth by force, no societal pressure.....Wow, it was really an adventure.

12 Likes

Re: Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage" by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
Well said...
Re: Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage" by YelloweWest: 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
Neither does marrying a poor man.

At least with in a rich marriage you'll cry more comfortably.

Moral lesson:
Don't marry for money.
Also don't marry just because u want to say "I married him when he had nothing"
Marry someone who you have common ground with. Someone who shares your beliefs and hopes. Someone God fearing.
Marry your friend.

40 Likes

Re: Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage" by Franco93: 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
Though money is not everything
But if you don't have enough, you're nothing
Who neglects the power of money
Since with it, you're as sweet as honey grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage" by Hier(m): 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
na today you dey know, lemme add this, marrying a beautiful wife doesnt stop you from being teamvesaline

i told ya

6 Likes

Re: Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage" by Hungarriman: 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
Re: Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage" by Factfinder1(m): 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
Wish they will listen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage" by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
Marrying a poor guy doesn't guarantee it too.

6 Likes

Re: Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage" by Ay0delle: 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
True
Re: Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage" by nobleblood: 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
ecoeco:

But d truth is nd will remain dat d job of d man is to provide well for d family

U know i used to giv excuse for poor men until I met an orphan wo started as a bicycle repairer wo cannot speak gud broken English wo has a masters holder with professional qualification as his employee ( no bloody helper... No bloody connection.... Pure focused genuine hard work)

IMBECILES

#Eco99#

No excuse to be poor?

Look at your social reality. Look at the number if jobs available visa a vis applicants. I use to think that everyone who was poor was lazy and stupid. Not until this economy hit and I lost my job. Now I am quiet when this kind if argument comes up.

12 Likes

Re: Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage" by blaqroy: 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
B4 nko
Re: Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage" by dangotesmummy: 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
ecoeco:

IMBECILES

#Eco99#
gbam.you're right 100%

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage" by Bibidear(f): 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
Rorachy:
Marrying a poor guy doesn't guarantee it too.
God bless u

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage" by Ay0delle: 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
herzern:
The dude above me wants to out-do NwaAmaikpe.

he is still a learner

Please, who still remember that guy from banana Iceland?
Re: Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage" by MARYchiells(f): 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
A mother has spoken. I concur.
Re: Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage" by YelloweWest: 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
ecoeco:

IMBECILES

#Eco99#
For the first time you've made sense!

3 Likes

Re: Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage" by KKKWHITE(m): 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
Re: Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage" by jomagibs: 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
Maybe if you've tasted how it feels not to be able to buy little things cause your comfortable husband can't afford it then you'll know that money is
nt only a value .... Its a Bea necessary for every occasions , like shopping, best schools for the kids, well ventilated house without mosquito... mosquitoes oh how I hate them. .....
And hunger..... I think I prefer mosquitoes to it

And its more comfortable to approach life trials and storms knowing you have tools that can give you a head start.... Nobody pray to start from zero and end at 0.001

Money fall on me......

19 Likes

Re: Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage" by Crizillion1(m): 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
space booked
Re: Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage" by dhardline(m): 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
Wonderful piece indeed
Re: Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage" by imstrong1: 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
It's true.. Wealth doesn't guarantee happiness...

Neither does poverty

1 Like

Re: Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage" by girl4rmspace(f): 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
I've known this since I turned 18. Which is why I chose to be independent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage" by LordKO(m): 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
The way people throw around the word "God" is always irritating appalling to me. She didn't say anything meaningful since she didn't state her concept of God.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage" by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
it better u sit on Benz crying then bicycle.... poverty is a disease.. fight it with your state of mind.

4 Likes

Re: Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage" by Dollarship(m): 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Don't Compare Wizkid With Fela" - Sound Sultan / Between Sophia Momodu And Davido’s Babymama Association Fan / Flora And Solomon Lange Expecting Baby (babyshower Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.