Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

One Of The Mysteries Of The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Of The Mysteries Of The Bible (440 Views)

Dreams: understanding and decoding the mysteries of it / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! / The Mysteries Of The Kolanut & The Creation Of The Kolanut Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Mysteries Of The Bible by enifex007(m): 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
One of The Mysteries of The Bible.

This is pretty strange how it worked out this way.
Even if you are not religious, you should read this

Q: What is the shortest chapter in the Bible?
A: *Psalm 117*

Q: What is the longest chapter in the Bible?
A: *Psalm 119*

Q: Which chapter is in the centre of the Bible?
A: *Psalm 118*

Facts: There are *594* chapters before Psalms *118.*
There are *594* chapters after *Psalms 118.*
Add these numbers up and you get *1188.*

Q: What is the centre verse in the Bible?
A: Psalm *118:8*

*Does this verse say something significant about God's perfect will for our lives?*
The next time someone says they would like to find God's perfect will for their lives and that they want to be in the centre of His will, just send them to the centre of His Word!

*Psalms 118:8 (NKJV)* says
"It is better to *trust in the LORD* than to put *confidence in man."*

Now isn't that odd how this worked out...or was God in the centre of it?

Before sending this, I said a prayer for you.
Have you got a minute — 60 seconds for God?
All you do is simply say a small prayer for the person who sent this to you:

"Dear Heavenly Father, bless the person who sent this message to me with whatever it is that You know she may need this day!
Let her life be full of Your Peace, Prosperity, and Power as she seeks to have a closer relationship with You. Blot out her wrongdoings and let her be pleasing in Your Sight. Let everlasting Grace be her portion In Jesus Mighty Name. *Amen."*

Imagine sending it to 10 other people. Within hours, 10 people will have prayed for you, and you will have caused many people to pray to God for other people as well.

Source http://www.ngvoiceforum.com.ng/2016/10/one-of-mysteries-of-bible.html?m=1

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Alleged 7bn Largesse: CAN Leaders Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet / The Chosen Daily Devotional 23rd Oct.,2016 / ‘god Revealed To Me That Fuel Will Soon Sell For N30,bag Of Rice For N5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.