Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Hercolubus «the Red Planet» And Astral Projection - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hercolubus «the Red Planet» And Astral Projection (1571 Views)

Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? / Astral Projection: How Do I Start? / The Evil Of Astral Projection Let's Hear It Hear!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hercolubus «the Red Planet» And Astral Projection by devilmaycry: 11:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
[b]Okay ,Hercolubus refered to as the red planet that is 5,6 times bigger than Jupiter is approaching earth,in essence the destruction of earth,this was what I read from a book called "hercolubus" by V.M Rabulo.
I am a christian believer and as such I dnt believe in such scrap...my Cousin dis gave me this book to read after telling me hw useless the book was, so I read it with much eagerness.
Rabulo talked about abstral projection where ur mind Lives ur body into different realms and dimension,and how we are going to need it during the destruction of earth as there aint Hell or Heaven ,he talked about lives on Mars and other planets since he claimed he was actually into the stuff(abstral travel).Now here is the funny part ,it got to a point in the book where he gave out words(mantras) that he said can be used to engage/move to the abstral plane or fifth dimension ,mantras for example "Faraon" to be pronounced as faaaaaaaa ....raaaaaaa ....onnnnnn (continously) and other words too,how true is this ? My couz told me she actually started saying these words just for the fun of it and suddenly she started feeling some how...so she closed the book,I have tried saying those words ,nothing happened !!!and what my couz actually felt is what she thought was going to happen but its all false .
Aint this another method the devil is using to decieve us that hell and heaven aint real
[/right]
[/b]

Re: Hercolubus «the Red Planet» And Astral Projection by JusticeSeeker: 6:32am On Oct 20, 2016
These satanists want to deceive the gullible by all means and also to make men feel like there's no heaven.

1 Like

Re: Hercolubus «the Red Planet» And Astral Projection by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
devilmaycry:
[b]Okay ,Hercolubus refered to as the red planet that is 5,6 times bigger than Jupiter is approaching earth,in essence the destruction of earth,this was what I read from a book called "hercolubus" by V.M Rabulo.
I am a christian believer and as such I dnt believe in such scrap...my Cousin dis gave me this book to read after telling me hw useless the book was, so I read it with much eagerness.
Rabulo talked about abstral projection where ur mind Lives ur body into different realms and dimension,and how we are going to need it during the destruction of earth as there aint Hell or Heaven ,he talked about lives on Mars and other planets since he claimed he was actually into the stuff(abstral travel).Now here is the funny part ,it got to a point in the book where he gave out words(mantras) that he said can be used to engage/move to the abstral plane or fifth dimension ,mantras for example "Faraon" to be pronounced as faaaaaaaa ....raaaaaaa ....onnnnnn (continously) and other words too,how true is this ? My couz told me she actually started saying these words just for the fun of it and suddenly she started feeling some how...so she closed the book,I have tried saying those words ,nothing happened !!!and what my couz actually felt is what she thought was going to happen but its all false .
Aint this another method the devil is using to decieve us that hell and heaven aint real
[/right]
[/b]

Those things are not rubbish. Don't read that book again.
Re: Hercolubus «the Red Planet» And Astral Projection by devilmaycry: 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

Those things are not rubbish. Don't read that book again.
hmmmmm...seriously ?[/right]

(1) (Reply)

The Complete Truth About Tithes As Summarised By Pastor Reno Omokri / Throw Your Bible Away If You Don't Believe In The Old Testament / We Are Only Actors And Not Jesus (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.