Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

The Evil Of Astral Projection Let's Hear It Hear!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Evil Of Astral Projection Let's Hear It Hear!!! (2133 Views)

Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! / Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? / Astral Projection: How Do I Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Evil Of Astral Projection Let's Hear It Hear!!! by levisco16(m): 11:50am On Mar 24, 2017
Well i heard that astral projection is evil and all that bla bla bla, tell me what you know about it , what do you see, i hear its occultic and all that, lets hear from you all, have you see satan how does he look like?

have you done it, how do you feel like? what powers do you posses?

how can someone do it, please no lying!!!

(1) (Reply)

Reverend Mbaka Now Owns A Private Jet / Stations Of The Cross / Absence Of Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.