Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

In Need Of Distributors To A Foreign Tomatoes In Tins - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / In Need Of Distributors To A Foreign Tomatoes In Tins (505 Views)

Lady Boils Tomatoes And Onions Before Blending (Photos) / Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 / N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Distributors To A Foreign Tomatoes In Tins by glasshouse(m): 11:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
As a result of the high cost of fresh tomatoes in the market it is now difficult for people to cook tomatoes in there various homes there by causing a high demand in the purchase of tin tomatoes which is processed .

Well I have a good news for you I want to introduce to you a very new product in the counrty, it is a canned fresh tomatoes that is very good.

We sell @ a very reasonable rate nd it's an Italian product I jst want to assure you that a trial will over convince you.

Once again we need distributors of this product nationwide

For more info call zero eight one six nine two four seven five six four call now
Re: In Need Of Distributors To A Foreign Tomatoes In Tins by glasshouse(m): 6:19am On Oct 20, 2016
Am

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Edible Crayfish. / Food Safety Alarm - When Salt Looses Its Saltiness / Belena Culinary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.