Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October (11888 Views)

Poll: Which team's getting all 3 points?

Liverpool: 25% (11 votes)
Manchester United: 50% (22 votes)
Draw: 25% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: El Clasico (3 - 1) On 25th October 2014 / Bayern Munich Vs Man Utd [2-1] On Tues. 30th, March 2010 / Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by Sauron1: 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2009
dayokanu:

Ferdinand - 5 - May have a few regrets when watching his part in Torres' goal. Let him have a yard of space, which is more than enough for the Spaniard to strike.

Goal.com have one of the worst sports journalists in the world.

How can they blame Rio for Torres' goal. . . . .The ball was away from Rio, Torres shielded the ball wella and Rio dare not make a tackle.
He is not Vidic. . . . .He doesn't lose his head.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by FBS: 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2009
Citeh 2 - 1 Fulham!

Cracking match.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by khanye(m): 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2009
The referee was responsible for our loss. . . .

Shhhhhhhhhhhhrap. . . . .  grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by Beaf: 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2009
Rio Ferdinand is not yet at 100%. All his convalescence time has been spent on various financial ventures, instead of in the gym. So de guy no get power again, see as torres shoulder am commot ball shocked

Rio will be back tho. I can bet on that.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by Cristalz(f): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2009
@Nateevs
Perhaps you need a dictionary to show you the relationship between the words ''funny'' and ''humor''.
FYI, when refs are wrong I say so. When they are not I say so just as well.
Lumping me in with those that don't is pretty silly of you.

Even if we got a goal I woulda pointed out the fact that the ref did not blow when he should have.
Ain't my fault that you're not that observant to know I always do that.

Again, this ain't rude. Grow some skin and quit being overly sensitive, ''boy-friend''.

Get off my back, again.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by chic2pimp(m): 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2009
dayokanu:

Berbatov na bad market.

EVen Sunshine stars of Akure grin grin grin grin cant touch him with a long pole.
ROFLMAO  grin grin grin Even Ibra is not as bad as this dude. Total waste of money.

~Sauron~:

Goal.com have one of the worst sports journalists in the world.

They have some of the best and @ the same time worst journalists in da world. It's a mix of the two.

Beaf:

kai! love-vendor, why you dey call City for the same page as Man u na?
What we had was a minor setback, we just need to defeat Chelsea now.

January transfer window calling berbatov. . . For a financial loss.
Omo no blame me oo nah my keyboard you suppose blame grin.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by kizi: 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2009
khanye:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhrap. . . . .  grin

LOL  grin grin

He has to explain how the ref cos Man United the game
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by Beaf: 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2009
chic2pimp:

ROFLMAO grin grin grin Even Ibra is not as bad as this dude. Total waste of money.
They have some of the best and @ the same time worst journalists in da world. It's a mix of the two.
Omo no blame me oo nah my keyboard you suppose blame grin.

Ok, remove letter "C" from your keyboard. problem solved grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by nateevs(m): 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2009
Cristalz:

@Nateevs
FYI, when refs are wrong I say so. When they are not I say so just as well.
Lumping me in with those that don't is pretty silly of you.

Even if we got a goal I woulda pointed out the fact that the ref did not blow when he should have.
Ain't my fault that you're not that observant to know that I always do that.

Again, this ain't rude. Grow some skin and quit being overly sensitive, ''boy-friend''.

Get off my back, again.

I don't like to get rough and thumble with ladies. . .
Don't blame me . . I ooze class!
Grow some skin? . . . I really am more concerned about you cooling off than being rude. . .

Now would you drop this before I . . . . ?  grin grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by FBS: 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2009
Its 2-2 at Eastlands.

Cracking!!!
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by nateevs(m): 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2009
Cristalz:

@Nateevs
Perhaps you need a dictionary to show you the relationship between the words ''funny'' and ''humor''.

Ooops! . . .
You had to add that? . . after the first was posted. . .

You have to be really irate . .  grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by dayokanu(m): 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2009
GOAL! Liverpool 1-0 Man Utd (Torres 64) Fernando Torres pounces on a glorious defence-splitting through ball down the inside right position, out-muscles Rio Ferdinand and buries a right-footed drive into the roof of the Manchester United goal from a narrow angle on the edge of the six-yard box. Brilliant play by Benayoun and a marvellous finish

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/oct/25/premier-league-liverpool-manchester-united
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by Cristalz(f): 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2009
@Nateevs
I am very irritated at your silliness, yep. Sue me. tongue

You ooze class or you lack the inability to express yourself strongly but civilly? Don't make me laugh.

Save your concern.  .  .don't need it. If I don't drop it what will you do, smash your keyboard?
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by Cristalz(f): 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2009
nateevs:

I don't like to get rough and thumble with ladies. . .
Don't blame me . . I ooze class!
Grow some skin? . . . I really am more concerned about you cooling off than being rude. . .

Now would you drop this before I . . . . ?  grin grin grin grin

FYI, there's no such word as ''thumble''.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by dayokanu(m): 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2009
The new rule

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by jalether(m): 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2009
dayokanu:

The new rule

grin cheesy, you dey craze grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by nateevs(m): 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2009
Cristalz:

@Nateevs
I am very irritated at your silliness, yep. Sue me. tongue

You ooze class or you lack the inability to express yourself strongly but civilly? Don't make me laugh.

Save your concern.  .  .don't need it. If I don't drop it what will you do, smash your keyboard?

Is this because Utd lost ? . . .  grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by nateevs(m): 5:45pm On Oct 25, 2009
Cristalz:

FYI, there's no such word as ''thumble''.

Now you are becoming silly. . .
That's a typo. .
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by chic2pimp(m): 5:45pm On Oct 25, 2009
Beaf:

Ok, remove letter "C" from your keyboard. problem solved grin
Yes Sir  grin cheesy

dayokanu:

The new rule
Kolomentality is a disease ooo grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by Cristalz(f): 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2009
@Nateevs
Yes, it's because United lost. That put me in a lousy mood. Then you came to make it worse with your silliness.
I'm sore, Nateevs.  .  .just leave me in peace.
Will apologize later tonight or tomorrow on your thread.

nateevs:

Now you are becoming silly. . .
That's a typo. .

What happened to your ''class''?
Accept your error and say ''thank you'' like a classy person would do.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by r231(m): 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2009
dayokanu:

The new rule

yea yea leave us alone. we will b bck nxt wk
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by nateevs(m): 5:53pm On Oct 25, 2009
Cristalz:

@Nateevs
Yes, it's because United lost. That put me in a lousy mood. Then you came to make it worse with your silliness.
I'm sore, Nateevs.  .  .just leave me in peace.
Will apologize later tonight or tomorrow on your thread.

What happened to your ''class''?
Accept your error and say ''thank you'' like a classy person would do.

No! Criz. . . It was not an error . . . grin Thank you sha!
Now I am awaiting your apology on my thread later. . .

Truce . . ;?
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by chelseabmw(m): 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2009
BLUS ARE ON TOP
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by Cristalz(f): 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2009
nateevs:

No! Criz. . . It was not an error . . . grin Thank you sha!
Now I am awaiting your apology on my thread later. . .

Truce . .  ;?

Alright, fine. Truce. grin
Thanks for making me laugh though. My sore mood found an outlet.  .  .and a mature recipient. wink
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by eyonigger(m): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2009
Hahahaha, Saurong, Valerie in the house. grin

What happened to your team today? Seems you guys cant face the thicker red. Blood is thicker than blood.

Crizzle you seem to be a little worked up today over this loss. You are'nt always like this. WEIRD!!
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by chelseabmw(m): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2009
whats happening here?
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by Cristalz(f): 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2009
eyonigger:

Hahahaha, Saurong, Valerie in the house. grin

What happened to your team today? Seems you guys cant face the thicker red. Blood is thicker than blood.

Crizzle you seem to be a little worked up today over this loss. You are'nt always like this. WEIRD!!

Bad day at the office. grin
Happens to the best of us.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by jalether(m): 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2009
Cristalz:

Bad day at the office. grin
Happens to the best of us.

I'm also guessing it has a lot to do with that time of the monthcheesy sad grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by bandely(m): 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2009
chelseabmw:

whats happening here?
Scum Reds defeated Chavs reds  grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by bgees(m): 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2009
Great team display from every RED on the pitch.   Aurelio, Benayoun, Lucas , Mascherano ,Agger , Carra and Johnson were awesome and of course El NINO !!!!

That was for all the haters who have been writing and talking alot of shit this past week about us being in  crisis and RAFA being under pressure. No one can sack Rafa right now. The owners are not on friendly terms and the Supporters Union are behind RAFA. so we will sack him.

And this is for u [b]Cristalz, [/b]u see, Liverpool are more than Gerrard and Torress. we showed that today.  When these two are absent or marked out, its left for the remaining players to step up. that's why it is not Rafa's fault.
YNWA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by Cristalz(f): 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2009
jalether:

I'm also guessing it has a lot to do with that time of the monthcheesy sad grin

Now why does it always have to be that? undecided grin

@bgees
Hey, thanks for singling me out. grin
Remember that Torres scored first. If he didn't, I doubt that y'all woulda gotten a goal.
Your team played better and pressed harder but the finishing never had that edge. Torres brought that, and after he did, psychological boost took care of the rest.

Still Rafa's fault. Even some of his players think so.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester Utd [2 - 0] On Sunday 25th October by maedan(f): 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2009
What can I say?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin(****all smiles****) Great game, great score.

I don't mean to gloat, but @eleshin, what did I tell you? My dream score was 2-1 for Liverpool, but I guess I can't complain with 2-0 grin grin wink.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Real Madrid Vs Roma :UCL (3 - 0) On 19th September 2018 / Sunderland Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 29th September 2013 / Dundalk Vs Arsenal : Europa League (2 - 4) On 10th December 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.