Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

24-Year-Old Nigerian Student Scams 62-Year-Old White Lover - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 24-Year-Old Nigerian Student Scams 62-Year-Old White Lover (53899 Views)

Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos / 62-year-old Man Arrested For Fingering Neighbour’s 10-year Old Daughter - Photo / Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24-Year-Old Nigerian Student Scams 62-Year-Old White Lover by adegeye38(m): 9:25am On Oct 20, 2016
Felixtuta:
In as much as I don't like scam, but you will agree with me that this proves some of this white wrong about Nigerians.

Some of them take us as fools, monkeys and an unproductive people.

From the story above, who is the fool here?
We are the fools, crime is not being productive, the knowledge we us in scamming assuming we use it in something prodictive Nigeria wont be like this, we have d lowest level of productivity and creativity in the world despite out large population of youths, and we are known worldwide as the bedrock of corruption and fraud, and yet we wallow in stagnancy, and we keep on blaming stupid and corrupt leader, but the youth are far worse, Nigerians as a whole.
And yet we are one of d most religious country in the world, does dat make sense?

So who is the fool now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24-Year-Old Nigerian Student Scams 62-Year-Old White Lover by Hustlerlomo(m): 9:26am On Oct 20, 2016
Quitters never win, winners never quit. If it doesn't open. it's not your door.

Let the HUSTLE pay.

6 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Nigerian Student Scams 62-Year-Old White Lover by Rexnegro(m): 9:26am On Oct 20, 2016
Yeyegist:
Yahoo boys will always be deceptive and dubious
the whites too will always be Mumu in such Things like This with Nigerians...don't they learn abi sex with black man different to that of their fellow white men? imagine 62 to 24?
Re: 24-Year-Old Nigerian Student Scams 62-Year-Old White Lover by happney65: 9:26am On Oct 20, 2016
veekid:

Why do you want to know?

Never heard the name before..Internet this or Internet gangster..Are you one?Was told Efcc and Sars is always on their trial..Is it true?
Re: 24-Year-Old Nigerian Student Scams 62-Year-Old White Lover by freecocoa(f): 9:26am On Oct 20, 2016
dacovajnr:
I said I never Made 1$ Ma'am so am not qualified to be tagged a Criminal so I was never one..just a victim of circumstance embarassed embarassed
Oh please! You should know better than that, you already set on the path to make the money, lied and all, your maga was just smart I guess, doesn't make you less a criminal, if he or she had paid, wouldn't you have taken the money? undecided
Re: 24-Year-Old Nigerian Student Scams 62-Year-Old White Lover by 4nobody4every1: 9:27am On Oct 20, 2016
dacovajnr:
This actually happened to me 10yrs ago..i was young and naive...I was about to make my 1st thousands of $..But I fell in love with my Maiye..A beautiful 6ft tall black Ebony Momma..She was going to Divorce her husband for me and her Husband, a PuertoRican had copied my email from her Lappy and hit me up begging me to leave his Wife that he loved her..I had to Open up to her and revealed my true identity,She wept but insisted that she had fallen in love with me already coz she was had never been happy for a very long time till she met me and she became the happiest Woman..I agreed to continue with the relationship but I knew twas going to affect my yahoo job..so I gave the husband some tips on how to Win her back I guess he succeeded..but We still had Cam2Cam kinky session,i had to cut her off completely and faced my Job but I never made 1$ so I quit... grin grin..Never fall in love with your Maga
grin grin grin tongue

Re: 24-Year-Old Nigerian Student Scams 62-Year-Old White Lover by kinzation(m): 9:27am On Oct 20, 2016
See the way to his breakthrough ...#yahoo..but I love the part in wch he later confessed..he's fortunate to have met a nice white woman..#YAHOO EPP M
Re: 24-Year-Old Nigerian Student Scams 62-Year-Old White Lover by ItzHoludex(m): 9:27am On Oct 20, 2016
soberdrunk:
Oya Nollywood over to you!!! Food don land!!! angry angry
LOL nah true sha
Re: 24-Year-Old Nigerian Student Scams 62-Year-Old White Lover by koredeking: 9:29am On Oct 20, 2016
I don't dig yahoo boys anyway. For me, d difference between a yahoo boy and an armed robber is the gun and laptop. However, both thr victim are left in pain, agony and traumatized. Its so sad our society are celebrating yahoo boys. a yahoo boy is a thief and thr friend is an accomplice. Bleep thief, Bleep yahoo boys.
Re: 24-Year-Old Nigerian Student Scams 62-Year-Old White Lover by Orikinla(m): 9:30am On Oct 20, 2016
soberdrunk:
Oya Nollywood over to you!!! Food don land!!! angry angry
Boring story.
No sex. angry

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Nigerian Student Scams 62-Year-Old White Lover by veekid(m): 9:31am On Oct 20, 2016
happney65:

Never heard the name before..Internet this or Internet gangster..Are you one?Was told Efcc and Sars is always on their trial..Is it true?

Wetin concern EFCC and Sars with the keyboard warriors? Efcc is doing their job and Sars. Their two no get business together now tongue
Re: 24-Year-Old Nigerian Student Scams 62-Year-Old White Lover by happney65: 9:34am On Oct 20, 2016
veekid:

Wetin EFCC and Sars with the keyboard warriors? Efcc is doing their job and Sars. Their two no get business together now tongue

Okay..someone told me Efcc and Sars is always after them..Me I am not understanding jare...Let me go back to my bricklayer Job..
Re: 24-Year-Old Nigerian Student Scams 62-Year-Old White Lover by veekid(m): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2016
happney65:

Okay..someone told me Efcc and Sars is always after them..Me I am not understanding jare...Let me go back to my bricklayer Job..

Them? But you said you don't know who the internet wadeva are; so why and how do you know efcc is after those you claim you don't know
Re: 24-Year-Old Nigerian Student Scams 62-Year-Old White Lover by happney65: 9:44am On Oct 20, 2016
veekid:

Them? But you said you don't know who the internet wadeva are; so why and how do you know efcc is after those you claim you don't know

Them?Just asking ni Sir..or are you EFCC?Please I am just an ordinary bricklayer ohhhhhhhhhhh..
Re: 24-Year-Old Nigerian Student Scams 62-Year-Old White Lover by veekid(m): 9:48am On Oct 20, 2016
happney65:

Them?Just asking ni Sir..or are you EFCC?Please I am just an ordinary bricklayer ohhhhhhhhhhh..

Better; just face your work o
Re: 24-Year-Old Nigerian Student Scams 62-Year-Old White Lover by Rilwayne001: 9:51am On Oct 20, 2016
koredeking:
I don't dig yahoo boys anyway. For me, d difference between a yahoo boy and an armed robber is the gun and laptop. However, both thr victim are left in pain, agony and traumatized. Its so sad our society are celebrating yahoo boys. a yahoo boy is a thief and thr friend is an accomplice. Bleep thief, Bleep yahoo boys.

1000likes for this.
Re: 24-Year-Old Nigerian Student Scams 62-Year-Old White Lover by Pamelayoung: 9:54am On Oct 20, 2016
blackberlin:
Omo, that one na angel o. It's not easy to pass through all that and still help the person who scammed you. . . I think people should just give up scamming, cos too many people have been hurt.

Life is a wonderful teacher.

I have realised that when you are truthful and sincere to people they take you 4 granted. Ordinarily if he has asked d woman 4 aid she might not render it. But I think she has a heart of gold. Very touching story.
Re: 24-Year-Old Nigerian Student Scams 62-Year-Old White Lover by runningback(m): 9:57am On Oct 20, 2016
adegeye38:
See hw internet fraudsters are commenting on this post as if its a normal things, you are guys are no better than thieves and rogues.
the knowledge u guys use in scamming people of their hard earned money, had u guys put it in something productive, Nigeria would have been a better place, Nigeria is known allover the world as the number country wen it comes to scamming , corruption and fraudulent activities, and ee are one of the most religious countries in the world!.
when u arrive at any foreign airport witha Nigerian passport u are automatically regarded with suspicion and treated differently, its demeaning, and we keep on blaming corrupt leaders, when we youth are no better than them, we are even far worse.

There is more to life than getting money and spending it, any money gotten from crime, can never be used for something productive, honour, integrity and being celebrated is worth far more.

Better stop giving a Bleep and live your own life. And Nigerians are not the biggest scammers there are, Romanians and Russians are. If they treat you different it's because of your skin color or general reputation for corruption generally.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Year-Old Nigerian Student Scams 62-Year-Old White Lover by crown08(m): 9:57am On Oct 20, 2016
adegeye38:
See hw internet fraudsters are commenting on this post as if its a normal things, you are guys are no better than thieves and rogues.
the knowledge u guys use in scamming people of their hard earned money, had u guys put it in something productive, Nigeria would have been a better place, Nigeria is known allover the world as the number country wen it comes to scamming , corruption and fraudulent activities, and ee are one of the most religious countries in the world!.
when u arrive at any foreign airport witha Nigerian passport u are automatically regarded with suspicion and treated differently, its demeaning, and we keep on blaming corrupt leaders, when we youth are no better than them, we are even far worse.

There is more to life than getting money and spending it, any money gotten from crime, can never be used for something productive, honour, integrity and being celebrated is worth far more.
ogbeni Go Sit Down Na U Holy Pass Shey?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Year-Old Nigerian Student Scams 62-Year-Old White Lover by happney65: 9:59am On Oct 20, 2016
veekid:

Weere grin
veekid:

Weere
Re: 24-Year-Old Nigerian Student Scams 62-Year-Old White Lover by Mskrisx(f): 10:00am On Oct 20, 2016
dacovajnr:
This actually happened to me 10yrs ago..i was young and naive...I was about to make my 1st thousands of $..But I fell in love with my Maiye..A beautiful 6ft tall black Ebony Momma..She was going to Divorce her husband for me and her Husband, a PuertoRican had copied my email from her Lappy and hit me up begging me to leave his Wife that he loved her..I had to Open up to her and revealed my true identity,She wept but insisted that she had fallen in love with me already coz she was had never been happy for a very long time till she met me and she became the happiest Woman..I agreed to continue with the relationship but I knew twas going to affect my yahoo job..so I gave the husband some tips on how to Win her back I guess he succeeded..but We still had Cam2Cam kinky session,i had to cut her off completely and faced my Job but I never made 1$ so I quit... grin grin..Never fall in love with your Maga

Guy, I almost hit my head on the wall grin grin grin
Re: 24-Year-Old Nigerian Student Scams 62-Year-Old White Lover by crown08(m): 10:00am On Oct 20, 2016
adegeye38:

We are the fools, crime is not being productive, the knowledge we us in scamming assuming we use it in something prodictive Nigeria wont be like this, we have d lowest level of productivity and creativity in the world despite out large population of youths, and we are known worldwide as the bedrock of corruption and fraud, and yet we wallow in stagnancy, and we keep on blaming stupid and corrupt leader, but the youth are far worse, Nigerians as a whole.
And yet we are one of d most religious country in the world, does dat make sense?

So who is the fool now?
you!
Re: 24-Year-Old Nigerian Student Scams 62-Year-Old White Lover by dacovajnr: 10:02am On Oct 20, 2016
Mskrisx:

Guy, I almost hit my head on the wall grin grin grin
Abeg no hit am Oooo! embarassed
Re: 24-Year-Old Nigerian Student Scams 62-Year-Old White Lover by MrTour: 10:04am On Oct 20, 2016
The Brown roof Republicans again undecided
Re: 24-Year-Old Nigerian Student Scams 62-Year-Old White Lover by Mskrisx(f): 10:06am On Oct 20, 2016
dacovajnr:
Abeg no hit am Oooo! embarassed

Guy u the real crazy shiii! I tell ya
Re: 24-Year-Old Nigerian Student Scams 62-Year-Old White Lover by veekid(m): 10:07am On Oct 20, 2016
happney65:

Weere grin

Weere
Where omolola15; it's bn long you call on the guy.........
Re: 24-Year-Old Nigerian Student Scams 62-Year-Old White Lover by musicwriter(m): 10:10am On Oct 20, 2016
Guys leave Scandinavians alone. Your friends are in US, Britain, France, Germany, Portugal, Italy, Spain, and Arabs.

These nations first brought the idea of international crime (slavery) to the world.

5 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Nigerian Student Scams 62-Year-Old White Lover by dacovajnr: 10:14am On Oct 20, 2016
freecocoa:
Oh please! You should know better than that, you already set on the path to make the money, lied and all, your maga was just smart I guess, doesn't make you less a criminal, if he or she had paid, wouldn't you have taken the money? undecided
My Maga was just smart? That actually got me laughing...Lemme tell you something Ma'am..Yahoo was at it highest peak as at that tym..no smart Maiye..I probably would've succeeded in Milking her Dry if not that I felt sorry for the Husband as I wouldn't want to be responsible for their acrimonious divorce..and mind you if I wanted her money back then I would've gotten it even after revealing my true identity ..No Maiye can ever be smarter than a yahoo boy unless the yahoo boy is still a learner.

4 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Nigerian Student Scams 62-Year-Old White Lover by Akeem1759(m): 10:20am On Oct 20, 2016
This story is fucking real Man, i gave up on Scam just because of Kimberly. She still help me once in a while though and the love remain intact.. This Love can cage someone sha,,,

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Nigerian Student Scams 62-Year-Old White Lover by aalangel(f): 10:26am On Oct 20, 2016
(Names withheld)... Name checkers will be disappointed. At least, no one is fighting.
Re: 24-Year-Old Nigerian Student Scams 62-Year-Old White Lover by Felixtuta(m): 11:07am On Oct 20, 2016
adegeye38:

So who is the fool now?

Your point is noted, but what did you expect when our political system is a do or die affair, filled with old men with dying or dead memories.

The keep the youth far from the top, with the promise of leaders of tomorrow, which never comes.

Arrest any youth that wishes to speak out thereby making others afraid to speak. They pay loyal youths and push others to the wall.

Nigeria today is a result of bounce back.. It is called give and take.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix) / Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) / Florida: Heavily Pregnant Mother Kills Home Intruder With AR-15, Saves Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.