Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested (32540 Views)

Two Lebanese Who Attempted To Smuggle $890,000 Out Of Nigeria Jailed (pic) / Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her / Welder Scatters 13-Year-Old Worker's Head With Padlock Over N200 Spilled Honey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by Towncrier247: 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
According to a story published on Ansa English Edition, a 25-year-old Nigerian national was arrested on Wednesday, February 1, for allegedly attempting to rape a worker at the migrant reception center in Giugliano, near Naples, Italy, where he was living.
The suspect identified as Jude Eboh allegedly got inside the woman's office, blocked the door and tried to rape her. A colleague called Carabinieri police after she was able to get into the room and discovered the assault, investigative sources said.

Eboh was taken to the Poggioreale prison in Naples, from where he will be deported to Nigeria.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/photo-nigerian-migrant-arrested-for.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by Towncrier247: 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
more
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by HungerBAD: 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
This guy is cursed,simple.

Even his name "Eboh" in Yoruba means Sacrifice. So,you sold your late father's house in Benin. You now used the money to cross the Sahara Desert through Niger Republic.

Went through hell,and eventually got to Morroco,before you took the biggest risk of all. And that is to cross the Mediterranean Sea into Europe.

At the end of the day,you are getting deported not for pursuing the European dream.

But for travelling all the way from Nigeria to Italy,just to Molest an Old woman.

Shame.

N:B Eboh Is a popular name in Edo State(Benin)

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by MxtaMichealz(m): 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
Lol....

MIYONSE AND SOMA EVICTED FROM BBNAIJA ARRIVES NIGERIA >>

www.thearticle.com.ng/2017/02/bbnaija-soma-and-miyonse-arrives.html
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by superior1: 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
How can someone risk passage through the sea to make rape attempt at a 62 year old woman

There is more to this story and won't be surprised if it is a total fabrication.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by coded01: 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
I smell set-up...

Who knows!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by Arch1: 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by ahahnow: 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
Nigeria and Kenya are on the same level

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by Goldmaxx(f): 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
I cant see any pussy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by IYANGBALI: 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
Na dem. The Igbos. Always in the news for wrong reasons and bringing shame to biafra

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
NCAN how far?
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by JAMANZE: 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
lies. purely lies maybe the old woman planned all this because the guy rejected her appeals. Racist

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by AngelicBeing: 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
The witches and wizards in his village, held meeting on top iroko tree and concluded his case, Every gathering of witches / wizards in the coven against my star, scatter, scatter, scatter by fire, secondly every power waiting to disgrace my destiny, scatter, scatter, by fire and thunder Amen cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by hman4real(m): 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hmmm where are the name checkers association!?
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by ollaxworld: 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
IPADS be like, My Afonja bloodas from the South West are rapists. what a confused tribe

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by SalamRushdie: 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
Seem like he just wanted to get deported
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by lifezone247(m): 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by phkka1(m): 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
We don't need him in this country now our president is not around. Try again later.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Na dem. The Igbos. Always in the news for wrong reasons and bringing shame to biafra
Thanks for the speedy response, if na AFONJA now, this thread go don reach 10 pages with silly comments like:
AFO
NA DEM
Which of the following

Anyway, I only came here to check names!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by MadeInTokyo: 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
grin

Came to check name, I am so disappointed, it's my fellow Edo brother

This could possible be setup

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by chrisifeanyi: 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
Chei
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by FunkyMetahuman: 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
Sounds like a set up from a known racist country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
300 %set up

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by dessz(m): 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
u no see young gal rape na 62 yr old. guy u fall our hand.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by Goldmaxx(f): 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
IYANGBALI:
is eboh an igbo name, sounds like edo to me

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by Gratia(f): 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
I thought they said there are many prostitutes in Italy so why this nonsense if you must have s.ex.

I doubt this story sef. .

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by Originalsly: 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hmmm.... Black man caught raping in Italy.... held for deportation only.... no court no sentencing. Really?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by slimpoppa(m): 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
NAWA O
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by 1shortblackboy: 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
NCAN chairman please handle this matter treat as urgent
Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by passyhansome(m): 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
He doesn't look Igbo, I can stake anything He is Afonja, may be his Dad or Mum, cos when it comes to raping and paedophilia na una be Baba.... "its your job oooooo" in Falz voice

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested by Abbeyme: 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
What was that name again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13-Year-Old Boy Hangs Himself In Lagos To Protest Mum’s Abuse / Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) / Man, Mother, Girlfriend Jailed For Internet Fraud In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.