Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Instagram Hot Girl 'uzzybarby' Puts Her Massive Curves On Display (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instagram Hot Girl 'uzzybarby' Puts Her Massive Curves On Display (photos) (3570 Views)

Their Dark Hair And Hot Bodies Will Trip Any Man Alive, See Instagram Hot Chicks / The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! / Once Upon A Time, I Was A Hoe - Instagram Hot Lady Reveals As She Share Nak*d (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram Hot Girl 'uzzybarby' Puts Her Massive Curves On Display (photos) by sidetalk1: 6:25am On Oct 20, 2016
The very endowed lady and curvy TRENDING IG, uzzybarby has come out ton crash the internet again as she releases new set of pictures for her to attract her fans inorder to gain more followers.
The very teasing photos are such a wonder to look at,

http://celebrityvoic..com.ng/2016/10/instagram-hot-girl-uzzybarby-puts-her.html

Re: Instagram Hot Girl 'uzzybarby' Puts Her Massive Curves On Display (photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 6:30am On Oct 20, 2016
And who she epp... na una dey make am popular for me she is =

1 Like

Re: Instagram Hot Girl 'uzzybarby' Puts Her Massive Curves On Display (photos) by cassidy1996(m): 6:38am On Oct 20, 2016
Hot...
Re: Instagram Hot Girl 'uzzybarby' Puts Her Massive Curves On Display (photos) by Sensie(f): 6:53am On Oct 20, 2016
Stale abeg... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Instagram Hot Girl 'uzzybarby' Puts Her Massive Curves On Display (photos) by nrexzy: 6:55am On Oct 20, 2016
She got ass and soo?? What's meant to be behind her??

1 Like

Re: Instagram Hot Girl 'uzzybarby' Puts Her Massive Curves On Display (photos) by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 20, 2016
someone's mother and wife to be
Re: Instagram Hot Girl 'uzzybarby' Puts Her Massive Curves On Display (photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:21am On Oct 20, 2016
at least she covered her sef to some extend .....Adupe
Re: Instagram Hot Girl 'uzzybarby' Puts Her Massive Curves On Display (photos) by youngberry001(m): 7:48am On Oct 20, 2016
Tchewwww undecided
Re: Instagram Hot Girl 'uzzybarby' Puts Her Massive Curves On Display (photos) by smardray(m): 8:53am On Oct 20, 2016
to b candid ehn...i wud nt ave attempted commenting bt i nid to tell op nd d daft assy booby curvy girl how much stupid dey are

dere are more than enough curvy girls in aba oke igbo here.......
Re: Instagram Hot Girl 'uzzybarby' Puts Her Massive Curves On Display (photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 20, 2016
I must've done her before or someone with a similar build. I'm not sure but it was satisfaction guaranteed.
Re: Instagram Hot Girl 'uzzybarby' Puts Her Massive Curves On Display (photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
nonsense old hag is this how she wants her daughters to dress, when she carry belle enter your house you begin the cry

(1) (Reply)

See 20 Struggles Only Big Butt Women Would Understand... No4 Is Hilarious! / "Am Zaddy's Girl" - Tonto Dikeh Confirms That She Is Dating Hushpuppi (photos) / Nigerian Fashion Designer Goes Totally Naked To Celebrate Nigeria At 60(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.