Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,916 members, 7,848,701 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

Oil And Gas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oil And Gas (1140 Views)

Oil And Gas Business Of All ( People Must Buy Fuel ) / Oil And Gas Buisness / Killer Wonder Bank Nospetco Oil And Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil And Gas by saintphil: 9:29am On Oct 23, 2009
plz i want to go into oil and gas,pleas is there one that can tell me how to go about if.
Re: Oil And Gas by Dokai: 9:59am On Oct 23, 2009
oil and gas is wide. There is the transportation aspect, the buying and supplying(in '000s of litrs), the buying and retailing(as an independant marketer) thru service stations and the buying and selling in metric tonnes. Basically all require cash to run. Which would u like to know about
Re: Oil And Gas by badaboom: 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2009
@ poster,hi i work in an oil n gas firm(independent marketers) and might b able to help u,u can cal me on 08191222255.
Re: Oil And Gas by suxes2005(m): 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2009
How much is the minimum amnt one can invest in oil&gas business?

SHALOM
Re: Oil And Gas by Dokai: 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2009
suxes2005:

How much is the minimum amnt one can invest in oil&gas business?

SHALOM

the minimum amt u can invest depends on the market forces at play at that particular moment and also whether u want to deal in the black market or thru independent marketers. however i would say u need a minimum of about 700k
Re: Oil And Gas by Kaydayo: 10:39am On Oct 26, 2009
How do i go about my oil and gas biss? what re the processes to bee an independent marketer?plz any idear will go a long way to say a brother.
Re: Oil And Gas by eldorado7(m): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2009
People are fast taking advantage of the bonanza offer, what about you? step by step blueprint on how to be an independent oil and gas marketer is right in it, chapter 1. com
Re: Oil And Gas by scholes1: 9:46am On Oct 31, 2009
sorry guys to b able to trade in oil and gas do i av to register wit an independent body? al i want is to market products not sell or buy AGO<PMS and DPK in mt or watever.i no all about DPR and NNPC rgisteration but is there an independent board to join? undecided

(1) (Reply)

For Genuine Crude Seller - 08131244776 / Uk's Most Wanted Fraud Suspects Revealed: Nigerian Among / Boutique Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.