Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,932 members, 7,848,776 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Boutique Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Boutique Business (1140 Views)

Selling Clothes In Nigeria – Boutique Business, Online Clothes Store / Starting A Boutique Business / Boutique Business With Startup Capital of 400,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boutique Business by mekaboy(m): 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2011
HELLO NL MEMBERS, PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW HOW THOSE WHO SELL CLOTHES IN NIGERIA BRING THEM IN TO STOCK THEIR BOUTIQUE.  THE REASON I AM  ASKING, I HAVE BOUGHT SOME CLOTHS SHOES AND STUFF AND ALL PACKED IN THE US. BOUGHT ONLINE AND SENT TO RELATIVES ADDRESS SO THE CLOTHES AND SHOES ARE LIKE 2 BOXES, HOW DO I BRING THEM INTO THE COUNTRY AND SELL AT PROFIT?  I HEARD CLOTHES ARE BANNED SO HOW DO I BRING THEM IN?

WHAT IS THE BEST MEANS OF BRINGING IT IN? BY AIR OR SEA?  SOMEONE SAID I COULD PUT THE BOXES IN A CAR THAT IS BEING SHIPPED INTO NIGERIA, AND WHEN THE CAR IS CLEARED I CAN TAKE IT WITHOUT PAYING FOR THE LUGGAGE IN THE CAR. I DONT KNOW HOW TRUE IT IS, BECAUSE I WILL RATHER SEND THROUGH DHL AT A LOSS THAN SEND WITH A CAR AND THE BOXES WILL GET MISSING.

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THE CHEAPEST AND MOST RELIABLE WAY TO BRING IN CLOTHS TO MAKE MORE PROFIT.
Re: Boutique Business by Maymary: 9:49am On Oct 23, 2011
It depends . If you do big business, work with big clothes company, they will help you , of crourse by ship.
If a small business, by air .
http://www.buyer100.com/
Re: Boutique Business by mekaboy(m): 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2011
THANKS, WELL I AM STARTING IN A SMALL WAY, LOOKING AT 2 SUIT CASES OF CLOTHS SHOES PERFUMES, SO ARE U SUGGESTING I BRING IT IN BY AIR?
Re: Boutique Business by toyemz(f): 4:46am On Oct 25, 2011
@poster
freight them
do door to door delivery
good luck
Re: Boutique Business by mekaboy(m): 11:20am On Oct 25, 2011
OK PLEASE DO YOU KNOW ANY RELIABLE SOURCE FOR FREIGHT?
Re: Boutique Business by toyemz(f): 11:49pm On Oct 27, 2011
^^^
sorry just seen your question
where are u based
i can only give you names of Uk freighters
Re: Boutique Business by LagBlogger(m): 5:16am On Oct 28, 2011
OP Check out this post Selling clothes
Re: Boutique Business by mekaboy(m): 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2011
I AM IN NIGERIA, BOUGHT STUFF ONLINE IN THE US. LOOKING FOR A WAY TO BRING IN THE BOXES, WILL HAVE SOMEONE SEND IT DOWN WHEN I DECIDE ON THE RELIABLE MEANS .
Re: Boutique Business by toyemz(f): 2:39am On Oct 29, 2011
^^^^thats sorted then
when you fill that you have enough to freight,then ask that they be freighted to you,pls stress on the fact that you need a door to door service,a bit more expensive than standard delivery,but worth it in the end. and you get your stuff.
good luck
Re: Boutique Business by ade4real(f): 3:03am On Nov 04, 2011
You can contact me for supplies and have your goods shipped to you from the united states in 2weeks.deolaosu@yahoo.com or shopperscorner11@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Why Most People Will Never Make Money On Fiverr / How Self Employment Can Work For You / Making Up To 100k/month With A Start Up Capital Of 5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.