Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Love Or Loathe: Corset As Outwear Trend - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Love Or Loathe: Corset As Outwear Trend (876 Views)

Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black / Corset Waist Trainers / Abuja Fashion & Lifestyle Blog: How To Wear A Corset Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Or Loathe: Corset As Outwear Trend by humourandstyle(f): 7:07am On Oct 20, 2016
To be honest, I am on the “Loathe team” for this particular trend. The good side though is that it helps if you are trying to hide a tummy bulge. Apart from that, I do not find it stylish. I want to know what you guys think of this trend.

Would you totally adopt this trend if given the opportunity ? OR would you gladly join me on the Loathe team (I have like 1000 empty well cushioned, diamond encrusted seats on the loathe team lol) Are you really gonna say no to all that luxury? Lool. Anyway, take a look below and let me know your thoughts . Do visit my blog for more. Thank you
https://humourandstyle./2016/10/19/love-or-loathe-corset-as-outwear-trend/

Re: Love Or Loathe: Corset As Outwear Trend by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 20, 2016
These skinny girls are still wearing corset? lipsrsealed what more fats they wanna hide?
Re: Love Or Loathe: Corset As Outwear Trend by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 20, 2016
Looks funny to me. In real life it can look stylish and other times may look terrible; one can never tell with these trends. Please, let this trend remain on the other side of the Atlantic, Naija street girls have a way of turning fashion trends on their heads.
Re: Love Or Loathe: Corset As Outwear Trend by sisisioge: 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
It looks funny on all of them expect the girl in green boots. I think she should be the only one allowed to wear it out if it must been wore out at all.

(1) (Reply)

Organic Skincare Training / Asoebi Styles Lookbook (links) / Personalized Tank Tops, Make Own Printed Tank Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.