Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Flavour Celebrates His Daughter's 3rd Birthday Today (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Celebrates His Daughter's 3rd Birthday Today (photo) (41189 Views)

Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) / Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US / Flavour Celebrates Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Celebrates His Daughter's 3rd Birthday Today (photo) by nnokwa042(m): 9:57am On Oct 20, 2016
TheOonlyOne:
Mehn... she has the "igbo" look all over her face... No offence o Igbos
that look wey make all yoruba celebrities wan marry igbo yellow girls finish from FFk to Elenu to Sheyi law but who no yellow pawpaw angry
Re: Flavour Celebrates His Daughter's 3rd Birthday Today (photo) by christian225(m): 10:03am On Oct 20, 2016
happy birthday dear. but hope you will not be like your father,in the other room
Re: Flavour Celebrates His Daughter's 3rd Birthday Today (photo) by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 20, 2016
Happy birthday cutie.

*no cake emoticon on NL*
Re: Flavour Celebrates His Daughter's 3rd Birthday Today (photo) by Richiy(f): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2016
otijah:
This is the reason why I need baby mama's, I can't see myself getting married. I need my kids to come from outside wedlock

Brotherly think about it very very well o

1 Like

Re: Flavour Celebrates His Daughter's 3rd Birthday Today (photo) by emymeeky: 11:12am On Oct 20, 2016
JaneyBlingx:
I need a baby daddy grin

I am here grin
Re: Flavour Celebrates His Daughter's 3rd Birthday Today (photo) by donchuzy22: 11:40am On Oct 20, 2016
That Girl Would Definately Grow Up 2 Be My Baby Mama!!
Re: Flavour Celebrates His Daughter's 3rd Birthday Today (photo) by otijah(m): 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
Richiy:

Brotherly think about it very very well o
If I have not thought of it I wouldn't be saying, women and their wahala to much for me to bear till the rest of my life. She can come around to see her kids any time am OK but for marriage no way. My problem is my family's view abt it
Re: Flavour Celebrates His Daughter's 3rd Birthday Today (photo) by mamawin(f): 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
otijah:
This is the reason why I need baby mama's, I can't see myself getting married. I need my kids to come from outside wedlock
good luck to you
Re: Flavour Celebrates His Daughter's 3rd Birthday Today (photo) by otijah(m): 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
mamawin:
good luck to you
if you are interested you can send me a private mail good luck
Re: Flavour Celebrates His Daughter's 3rd Birthday Today (photo) by Richiy(f): 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
otijah:
If I have not thought of it I wouldn't be saying, women and their wahala to much for me to bear till the rest of my life. She can come around to see her kids any time am OK but for marriage no way. My problem is my family's view abt it

Eiyaaaa

You will find the woman whose wahala you can bear and who can also bear your own. Amen.

But to deprive your kids of the constant presence of a mother will be wickedness ooo
Re: Flavour Celebrates His Daughter's 3rd Birthday Today (photo) by mamawin(f): 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
otijah:
if you are interested you can send me a private mail good luck
seriously?
Re: Flavour Celebrates His Daughter's 3rd Birthday Today (photo) by otijah(m): 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
Richiy:

Eiyaaaa

You will find the woman whose wahala you can bear and who can also bear your own. Amen.

But to deprive your kids of the constant presence of a mother will be wickedness ooo
lol ok ooo
Re: Flavour Celebrates His Daughter's 3rd Birthday Today (photo) by otijah(m): 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
mamawin:
seriously?
yes am seriously serious oo
Re: Flavour Celebrates His Daughter's 3rd Birthday Today (photo) by Preyetonye(m): 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
Sofia beat this one hands down, She and Igbo no difference, no be every time person go resemble him language abeg.
Re: Flavour Celebrates His Daughter's 3rd Birthday Today (photo) by Tobitrueman(m): 12:40am On Oct 21, 2016
LMandela:
Hbd gyal!
Flavour nwa 'mama! This guy na 'King Solomon Tha IX'
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drake Performs Song With His ₦2.5b Laferrari Hybrid Hypercar Floating In Air / I’d Be Worried If Men Don’t Make Passes At Me - Uche Elendu / Queen Dimma Edochie Shines In Red In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.