Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open (63075 Views)

Notore Chemical Industries Plc Graduate Trainee Programme / Mechanical Technicians At Notore Chemical Industries / Notore Graduate Engineering Trainee Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by emeroking: 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
I was called by notore, I didn't recieve the sms, hence didn't respond to that effect seems the mtn network stop mine from coming through to my Fone. So I was called today. For 8:00am 20th
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
did anyone with 2.2 get an invite?
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by seyilapy(m): 6:59am On Apr 19, 2017
No need sir. All the best today. God's favour.

athorello:

My interview is tomorrow, do I need need go with copies of my CV and documents?
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by emeroking: 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
Please people can anyone help me with the directions to Notore from rumuokoro
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by harrwix(m): 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
Really hope the interview today was a success....with this dead silence........
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by tosinade17: 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
This 2017 set of Notore nairalander is too silent.
I was told the Interview invites is based on field of study.Only Engineers is undergoing interview this week; maybe another field of study will receive invite for next week interview section!!!!

Please have any Gate Crashers ( precisely Engineering field of study) received Invite for Interview??

1 Like

Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by misterkay(m): 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
From what the HR said there is still hope for people who have not received invitation. According to HR, "they will interview almost 300 candidates". The interview was okay, but they started late. Basic info: it's a panel of six and questions were asked mainly from your CV. Good luck guys!
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by harrwix(m): 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
well done posters above
for those of you who have done yours, you have nothing to lose sharing your experience as a particular course is scheduled per day.

wish those schedule for tomorrow the very best
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by efetoski: 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
misterkay:
From what the HR said there is still hope for people who have not received invitation. According to HR, "they will interview almost 300 candidates". The interview was okay, but they started late. Basic info: it's a panel of six and questions were asked mainly from your CV. Good luck guys!
Were u interviewed today? Pls drop ur number in my email:symunic@gmail.com let's relate
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by efetoski: 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
misterkay:
how many of you were interviewed today?
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by misterkay(m): 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
efetoski:
how many of you were interviewed today?

15 candidates were interviewed today. This will continue for the next three weeks according to their HR.
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by efetoski: 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
misterkay:

15 candidates were interviewed today. This will continue for the next three weeks according to their HR.
thanks for the info. I wish u good luck. I actually gate crashed nd dey sent me msg last week to send my CV which I did. Am stil waiting to get d interview invitation msg
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by emeroking: 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
misterkay:
What vehicle do I need to board from rumokoro, please help me. Mine is 2moro as early as 8am
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
emeroking:

What vehicle do I need to board from rumokoro, please help me. Mine is 2moro as early as 8am
from Rumokoro enter a taxi to Eleme junction. There you will see a taxi to Onne. Tell d driver to drop you at Notore/NAFCON junction.

You are favoured!
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
emeroking:

from Rumokoro enter a taxi to Eleme junction. There you will see a taxi to Onne. Tell d driver to drop you at Notore/NAFCON junction.

You are favoured!
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by tosinade17: 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
Efetoski, please what is your field of study?
I think this first week is the interview for Engineering.
efetoski:
thanks for the info. I wish u good luck. I actually gate crashed nd dey sent me msg last week to send my CV which I did. Am stil waiting to get d interview invitation msg
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by emeroking: 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
Byikson:

You are favoured!
Thanks bro, your directions really help God bless u
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by efetoski: 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
[quote author=tosinade17 post=55749704]Efetoski, please what is your field of study?
I think this first week is the interview for Engineering.
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by efetoski: 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
I studied chemical Engineering nd I gate crashed nd I was sent msg to send my CV since I did gate crashed which shows I passed the first stage, cos if I did nt dey wudnt hv bordered asking me to submit cv. you are wrong saying the first week is the interview for Engineering. Dey don't do it by course of study. U shud knw dey demanded Engineering nd chemistry /physics. It done randomly. Jus chil, in as much as u passed the first stage dey will send u interview invite wen it gets to ur turn. Ur chances to be chosen is slim wen u didn't study engineering, chemistry or physics.you are wrong. Dey don't do it by course of study. U shud knw dey demanded Engineering nd chemistry /physics. It done randomly. Jus chil, in as much as u passed the first stage dey will send u interview invite wen it gets to ur turn. Ur chances to be chosen is slim wen u didn't study engineering, chemistry or physics.
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by efetoski: 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
I know up to 6 persons who gate crashed and all engineering graduates and are yet to get invite after dey hv submitted cv. My friend that we both graduated in chemical engineering together in skul gate crashed last year nd he got the job. He told me same msg was sent to him to submit cv nd he did nd interview msges were sent in batches.
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by emeroking: 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
Please pardon my curiosity, what is this gate crashed you people have been talking about, am confuse
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by efetoski: 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
emeroking:
Please pardon my curiosity, what is this gate crashed you people have been talking about, am confuse
gate crash is wen u were not invited or did nt apply for a job but u went to the exam venue nd u were allowed to to take the exam. Dos who applied used their cv to apply. But if u gate crashed nd u pass the exam, u will b asked to submit ur cv since dey don't hv it so dey can prepare u for oral interview. U will be interviewed with ur cv
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by harrwix(m): 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
emeroking:

how was the interview
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by tosinade17: 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
Hello efetoski,
You are right! I was told no gate crashers have been invited yet; but those that pass the test wax told to submit their updated CV on or before 12th April; 2017.
Let's keep the update rolling.....
efetoski:
I studied chemical Engineering nd I gate crashed nd I was sent msg to send my CV since I did gate crashed which shows I passed the first stage, cos if I did nt dey wudnt hv bordered asking me to submit cv. you are wrong saying the first week is the interview for Engineering. Dey don't do it by course of study. U shud knw dey demanded Engineering nd chemistry /physics. It done randomly. Jus chil, in as much as u passed the first stage dey will send u interview invite wen it gets to ur turn. Ur chances to be chosen is slim wen u didn't study engineering, chemistry or physics.you are wrong. Dey don't do it by course of study. U shud knw dey demanded Engineering nd chemistry /physics. It done randomly. Jus chil, in as much as u passed the first stage dey will send u interview invite wen it gets to ur turn. Ur chances to be chosen is slim wen u didn't study engineering, chemistry or physics.
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by efetoski: 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
Dt notore aptitude test was just too cheap. Pls dos who hv done their interviews should tell us abt dia experience. Let's knw how many ppl were interviewed during ur time. Help mk dis trend blipping. Thk u
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by tosinade17: 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
efetoski drop ur contact to my email- tosinade1515@gmail.com

efetoski:
Dt notore aptitude test was just too cheap. Pls dos who hv done their interviews should tell us abt dia experience. Let's knw how many ppl were interviewed during ur time. Help mk dis trend blipping. Thk u
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by efetoski: 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
tosinade17:
efetoski drop ur contact to my email- tosinade1515@gmail.com

I hv done dt sir
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by emeroking: 2:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
harrwix:

how was the interview
It was all about the stuffs in your CV and a little bite of knowledge of your theories in retrospect to your profession
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by Anazo: 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
It was all about the stuffs in your CV and a little bite of knowledge of your theories in retrospect to your profesion

Pls @ emorking can you be a bit more specific
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by efetoski: 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
I jus c no reason y ppl wana come on tread to seek for information nd after gettin it dey wudnt wana drop dia own info. Dts very bad. D info u drop here helps ppl jus as it did to u nd mks d tread go on. @Emeroking, pls can u come tell us ur experience after ur interview cos we know u hv done urs. Smbdy on dis tread took time to direct u on hw to locate notore from rumuokoro. We nw need ur report. God bless u as u do dt
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by bwiizy92(m): 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
science invites has started rolling in. I received a call from Notore today to come for interview. I studied industrial chemistry. keep d hope alive guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Good CV Sample / 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited / The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.