Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,547 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open (63204 Views)

Notore Chemical Industries Plc Graduate Trainee Programme / Mechanical Technicians At Notore Chemical Industries / Notore Graduate Engineering Trainee Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by hotboss: 11:45am On Apr 10, 2017
Ikanium:
Any news on notore.?
y

I heard some people got sms asking then to send an updated CV.

But actually gate crashers
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by misterkay(m): 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
I heard some people got interview invites today.
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by Oyehomie(m): 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
misterkay:
I heard some people got interview invites today.
Really...on email or phone number?
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by mekyno777(m): 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
Why are mature ppl playin 'hide and seek' game here? It defeat d aim of d forum. Pls Jst release the info. let roll together. Tnx The person that was called, which dept is he/she?
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by SlickM(m): 2:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
I got an invite today for an interview taking place on April 20, 2017
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by Oyehomie(m): 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
SlickM:
Waooo...congratulations... Sms right
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by harrwix(m): 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
Got an invite for interview Friday 21
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by efetoski: 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
harrwix:
what is your course of study?
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by mekyno777(m): 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
SlickM:
wow, congrats man.
Was it thro email?
Ur course pls
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by SlickM(m): 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
mekyno777:
wow, congrats man. Was it thro email? Ur course pls
SMS.... Course is Mechanical Engineering. How about you?

2 Likes

Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by harrwix(m): 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
efetoski:
what is your course of study?
electrical and electronic engineering
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by Aikchosen(m): 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
I also got an invite today via sms for interview on 20th April.
My course is Polymer Engineering.

I guess they are still rolling out invites. Don't panic, just look out for the next sms that may filter into your phone...

1 Like

Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by efetoski: 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
Has anyone who gate crashed and asked to submit CV gotten invite? Pls indicate.
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by mekyno777(m): 7:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
SlickM:
SMS.... Course is Mechanical Engineering. How about you?
still expecting. Same course. Tnx and all d best of lucks!
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by Frankworld: 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
I got an interview invite for April 20th 2017 and am based in lagos. Chemical Engineering. Please does anyone have an idea of how the interview is always structured.
Will the interview be technical or based on soft skills and competencies ?

2 Likes

Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by seyilapy(m): 11:55am On Apr 17, 2017
Congrats to those who got the interview invite and those yet to get. Its always a panel interview and mostly based on your cv and some smart questions. Make sure you can defend the updated cv you sent. All the best.

Frankworld:
I got an interview invite for April 20th 2017 and am based in lagos. Chemical Engineering. Please does anyone have an idea of how the interview is always structured.
Will the interview be technical or based on soft skills and competencies ?

1 Like

Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by efetoski: 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
seyilapy:
Congrats to those who got the interview invite and those yet to get. Its always a panel interview and mostly based on your cv and some smart questions. Make sure you can defend the updated cv you sent. All the best.

have you done the interview before? You can share your experience and questions you were asked
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by murphyjamaal99: 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
seyilapy:

please how long does it take for pple that hasn't gotten to get an invite? Or do they send regret messages too, so that everyone can know their fate.
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by seyilapy(m): 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
yes sir have been on the hot seat before. Based on my cv i was asked about electric motor, short circuit and open circuit faults, salary was asked, name of my state governor and finally name of former and present Nafdac DG. Also on your way out about opening the door you might me called back and asked to tell them 22 X 77 in five seconds. But its going to be fun.

efetoski:
have you done the interview before? You can share your experience and questions you were asked
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by seyilapy(m): 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
Not sure those that did not scale through the test will be sent regret text. Interview will be in batches. Those that did not scale through the interview will be sent regret text. All the best.

murphyjamaal99:
please how long does it take for pple that hasn't gotten to get an invite? Or do they send regret messages too, so that everyone can know their fate.
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by murphyjamaal99: 10:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
seyilapy:
Not sure those that did not scale through the test will be sent regret text. Interview will be in batches. Those that did not scale through the interview will be sent regret text. All the best.

ok... Thanks
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by subseaman(m): 10:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
seyilapy:
yes sir have been on the hot seat before. Based on my cv i was asked about electric motor, short circuit and open circuit faults, salary was asked, name of my state governor and finally name of former and present Nafdac DG. Also on your way out about opening the door you might me called back and asked to tell them 22 X 77 in five seconds. But its going to be fun.

Pls sir,did u submit ur CV to them at the point of interview
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by gidak: 11:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
harrwix:
pls can you forward d SMS to me cos I got the invite but the message was mistakenly deleted from my phone...my number is 08136372551. Thanks
You can also chat me up on watsapp
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by Adedeji013(m): 8:13am On Apr 18, 2017
What is the hope for those that are yet to get invites? do we expect more messages to be rolled out
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by efetoski: 9:26am On Apr 18, 2017
seyilapy:

they sent me an sms last week that I should send my CV to them. This is because I gate crashed. But am yet to get an invite for d interview. Dos it mean their interview invite is batches?
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by gidak: 10:00am On Apr 18, 2017
gidak:
pls can you forward d SMS to me cos I got the invite but the message was mistakenly deleted from my phone...my number is 08136372551. Thanks
You can also chat me up on watsapp
thanks very much... I jst got the text
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by seyilapy(m): 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
Yes sir as I said earlier interview is in batches. Since you are asked to send your updated cv. You might likely be called for interview. Cut off last recruitment was 50/100. Cheers.

efetoski:
they sent me an sms last week that I should send my CV to them. This is because I gate crashed. But am yet to get an invite for d interview. Dos it mean their interview invite is batches?
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by seyilapy(m): 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
No sir. On your scheduled day as you are called in, your cv is opened on the laptop in front of the interviewers so they have it already. Anyone they have issues with the candidate will be texted / called to send updated cv.

[quote author=subseaman post=55660949][/quote]
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by athorello(m): 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
seyilapy:
No sir. On your scheduled day as you are called in, your cv is opened on the laptop in front of the interviewers so they have it already. Anyone they have issues with the candidate will be texted / called to send updated cv.

My interview is tomorrow, do I need need go with copies of my CV and documents?
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by murphyjamaal99: 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
seyilapy:

do u have an estimate as to when the intervies will end?
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by faksy(m): 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
still expecting my own sms God intervene!
Re: Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open by Anazo: 6:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
Am also prayerfully and patiently waiting for sms invite for interview and want to ask for those dat got invite does your name start with 'A' so we know if d invite is in alphabetical order thanks in anticipation of a reply.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Good CV Sample / 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited / The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.