Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

WANTED FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WANTED FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT (6253 Views)

Teachers Wanted For Immediate Employment / 20 Corpers Needed For Immediate Employment / Freelance Writers Needed For Immediate Employment At Infoguidenigeria.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WANTED FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT by IkpuMmadu: 10:55am On Oct 20, 2016
A research and Social enterprise initiative requires field Data Entry Associates urgently. Applicants must be literate, smart and should have Social interactive and people skills. Kindly send your name, Location and contact no. to: 08132574073, 08024307980 or send cv to....

https://etimesafrica./2016/10/20/wanted-for-immediate-employment/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WANTED FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT by Samyj247: 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
location pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WANTED FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT by IkpuMmadu: 8:44am On Oct 21, 2016
Call the number and the company can tell you where you will be interviewed. The number and email is theBut it is in lagos
Samyj247:
location pls

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: WANTED FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT by mankayzee09: 8:49am On Oct 21, 2016
Samyj247:
location pls
Lagos
Re: WANTED FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT by compuseun: 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
If u can agree to be turned to mobile money agent without salary. U will be placed on 40k commission
per transaction . I have been and I can say it boldly that it's Exploitation of Nigerians of the highest order.
There is nothing like data entry job oo. They just used it to deceive innocent unemployed Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: WANTED FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT by Topmostt: 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
compuseun:
If u can agree to be turned to mobile money agent without salary. U will be placed on 40k commission
per transaction . I have been and I can say it boldly that it's Exploitation of Nigerians of the highest order.
There is nothing like data entry job oo. They just used it to deceive innocent unemployed Nigerians.
please can you explain more to us what they really wanted and your experience . what you wrote up isn't understandable enough
Re: WANTED FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT by compuseun: 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
I was invited for their so called interview. It's an NGOs that partner with first bank Plc. They will turn you to first bank mobile money agent earning commission of 60 Naira per transaction. Out of this money the NGOs will deduct 20 NAIRA from it compulsorily making 40 naira per transaction. They are not paying salary , it's commission based. Marketing in disguised job. U can go there if u are invited for an interview to get more information about them but with what I saw it's an exploitation of innocent Nigerians of the highest order.

5 Likes

Re: WANTED FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT by compuseun: 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
Don't be deceived by the job title. There is nothing like Data Entry associate when you get there
They used that to attract applicants. People came from far places for the interview yesterday but they were shocked with the terms and conditions of the work.

3 Likes

Re: WANTED FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT by IkpuMmadu: 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
compuseun:
I was invited for their so called interview. It's an NGOs that partner with first bank Plc. They will turn you to first bank mobile money agent earning commission of 60 Naira per transaction. Out of this money the NGOs will deduct 20 NAIRA from it compulsorily making 40 naira per transaction. They are not paying salary , it's commission based. Marketing in disguised job. U can go there if u are invited for an interview to get more information about them but with what I saw it's an exploitation of innocent Nigerians of the highest order.

This is one reason people don't make it in life

What is wrong with a commission job...what is exploitative about it...OK you prefer to sit your butts somewhere at the end of the month you just get paid

OK...who works the money for you

Even in developed country commission jobs are not exploitative

Another reason people came be self employed ....always waiting for salary

Commission jobs are a form of self employment

It encourages you to work harder

If you don't want to apply pls allow other to apply instead of dissuading them

Your destiny isn't tied to theirs

Jeez
Re: WANTED FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT by enoqueen: 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
Really
Re: WANTED FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT by solepager(m): 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

What is wrong with a commission job...what is exploitative about it...OK you prefer to sit your butts somewhere at the end of the month you just get paid

Jeez
there is really nothing wrong with commission jobs. But there is nothing right either if it is about mobile money and you call it a data entry job. I really see no link between the two.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WANTED FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT by Deelaw(m): 7:50am On Oct 24, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

Jeez

But don't u think Nigerians have d right 2 know d truth b4 risking their life and transport coming down there? What has data entry job got to do with marketing talkless of d commission secretly attached? Problem is, you guyz think all Nigerians are in a sorry shit and therefore can get away wit anytin by being mischievous. Its not fair... In life, anytin planted in deceit alwaz have an ulterior motive hidden within.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WANTED FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT by IkpuMmadu: 9:08am On Oct 24, 2016
What is actually wrong with you?

This isnt a mobile money firm.....

THIS IS A MEDIA JOB

can you just let this slide

solepager:
there is really nothing wrong with commission jobs. But there is nothing right either if it is about mobile money and you call it a data entry job. I really see no link between the two.
Re: WANTED FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT by solepager(m): 9:19am On Oct 24, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

THIS IS A MEDIA JOB

excuse me. Something is definately very wrong with you and your eyes since you cant see clearly that who ever mentioned about mobile money is different from the person who is asking to get a clear picture about the whole thing

2 Likes

Re: WANTED FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

THIS IS A MEDIA JOB

Why struggle hard to convince people if it's not fraud

1 Like

Re: WANTED FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT by ekanDamie: 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
compuseun:
Don't be deceived by the job title. There is nothing like Data Entry associate when you get there
They used that to attract applicants. People came from far places for the interview yesterday but they were shocked with the terms and conditions of the work.
I wonder why dis useless coys do this.
why do they mislead people to come for interviews dey don't need.
why not come out clean from the onset so only those who are interested will come rada
Dan waste scarce resources
Re: WANTED FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT by IkpuMmadu: 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
HAVE I CONVINCED U...WHO REALLY CARES
papadee93:

Why struggle hard to convince people if it's not fraud

(1) (Reply)

Solidarites International (SI) Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Become An Irokotv Dealer. Own Your Time And Earn At Your Own Pace. / YouWin For Women: Has Any Lady Scaled Through?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.