Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

What Those One Gain Or The Benefits Of Ftc And Fp - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Those One Gain Or The Benefits Of Ftc And Fp (683 Views)

Benefit Of FTC / Thank God... At Least There Will Be "Meaningful" News On Fp Again (photos) / What Is FTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Those One Gain Or The Benefits Of Ftc And Fp by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
I HAVE BEEN SEEING SOME PEOPLE THANKING THEIR ANCESTORS AND DEDICATING THEIR FTC AND FTC ON FP TO THEIR ANCESTORS AND IT LEFT ME WANTING TO KNOW THE BENEFITS OF IT........DOES IT ADD SOME DIGITS TO ONES ACCOUNT THAT MADE SOME YOUTHS ON NAIRALAND SPEND MOST OF THEIR TIMES ONLINE HUNTING NEW TOPIC ONES THAT WILL MAKE FP AND ONES THEY WILL BE FTC
Re: What Those One Gain Or The Benefits Of Ftc And Fp by INTROVERT(f): 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
I can see you have postd 16 topics on NL and only one had more than 20 comments, none have hit FP so i feel your pain.
Re: What Those One Gain Or The Benefits Of Ftc And Fp by DaddySLY(m): 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
ion knw man... it beats the shit outta me...
Re: What Those One Gain Or The Benefits Of Ftc And Fp by IVORY2009(m): 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
INTROVERT:
I can see you have postd 16 topics on NL and only one had more than 20 comments, none have hit FP so i feel your pain.

Papa front page!

(1) (Reply)

I Intoduce Software For Watching Online Tv For Free / Is Cucumber Now A Fruit Or A Device? Photos Inclusive !!! / Duped By MMM?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.