Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) (50816 Views)

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Drums In Mountain Of Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by Sirrexninefour(m): 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
Make una leave people with their Mata naw .

Today RCCG, Tomorrow MFM, Next tomorrow CHOSEN, The day after RCM undecided.

If you no like am, jejeli carry yourself try another place embarassed.

1 Like

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by SAINTHUD(m): 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
PrinxArthur1:
THIS is true Christianity!
. Are you being sarcastic or stupid?

2 Likes

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by Jokerman(m): 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
My church Lordschosen is even more extrene than this... Funny enough I know I ain't doing my wedding in my church....
Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nweike1:
God bless you in Jesus name

I don't need God's blessing

these people need it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by CuteTj(m): 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
martineinstein:
....but there s lipstick duriing offering and tithe collection...

Y is it dat its only tithes and offering they dont have rules and regulations.....
Lipstick is frowned upon at every point in time. During tithe and offering collection isn't an exception.

2 Likes

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by Daolif: 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
hypocrites
Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by talktonase(m): 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
HIScraziness:
Are they gonna make heaven if they do all these??

Height of confusion undecided
Atireoh!
Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by Godsate: 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
Approve
Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by mosisnho(m): 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
first it was RCCG,
now MFM......
Patiently waiting for CHOSEN to take the third spot....lol Christianity will regret visiting Nigeria
Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by idu1(m): 9:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
I think I like this their rules.

1 Like

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by PrinxArthur1(m): 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
SAINTHUD:
am tryna b realistic, the bible says Jesus today yesterday and forever,no matter anything ur pastor is telling u my bible tells me all the time heaven have guidelines

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by mosisnho(m): 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
first it was RCCG,
now MFM......
Patiently waiting for CHOSEN to take the third spot....lol Christianity will regret visiting Nigeria
Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
Why worry about recession,come and join our whatsapp Group. we'll walk you through and teach you how to make LEGITIMATE MONEY online from the comfort of your home.https:///BlSiXAVPgfG6S3UeJeduOx
Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
Same with deeperlife...

1 Like

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by mastermaestro(m): 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
mosisnho:
first it was RCCG,
now MFM......

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by vibzy: 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
HIScraziness:
Are they gonna make heaven if they do all these??

Height of confusion undecided

seriously... was heaven mentioned ? it their rule, you either abide or .....
Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by happney65: 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
walspring your church is calling..holalala
Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by taleetah(f): 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
doctorkush:
cheesy they did not shaa ban weed?? heheee... no p if I carry along with me my rizlarrrr and sachet.... naa just to show them the guidelines pamphlets... and get HIGH! grin
You are not serious
Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by mastermaestro(m): 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
SAINTHUD:

1 Like

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by agurza(f): 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
Of course you will say just that becouse they are your fellow. If it were Muslims that set all these conditions we will here another tune from you. Hypocrisy at its peak.
Greatzeus:
And to think some people were complaining about RCCG list,I think this is even far extreme. But we should respect their decision as well as that of other churches, its not as if they drag anyone to their church with rope to be their member tongue
Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by sucezTP(f): 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
Yes o! MFM my church now and forever. if anyone can't abide by any of those rules na him cup of tea be that. If you are a true MFM member and you've encountered God truely, then you don't need to be told before you do those things listed up there.

8 Likes

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by ABAMOWA: 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
Bolustic:
It's their church and doctrine, so far it's working for them and members are not complaining,let it be.

God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
taleetah:
You are not serious
lol... are u a member??
Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by PaulIdu: 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
EternalBeing:
Where my Destiny was released! I never thought the stagnacy I was experiencing was spiritual till I joined this Church. If not for GOD and the fire thunder Prayers of this Church, I'll still be a begger now. Truly passionate for the souls of men and to see Youths fulfill their Glorious Destinies. The GO that kept himself for GOD and married as a Virgin. Gives brand new cars to 1st class Graduates every yr, so many hopeless igbo smoking youths have been taken from street through MFM FootBall Academy to become professional fooballers abroad, Music and Instrument School for Youths(British Music Cert with Queen's Seal is issured); The Church pays on our behalf. I just graduated from this. You can use the Cert to Join Police or Army, etc.. Thank you D. K. Olukoya for discovering ur Destiny in Christ JESUS which has helped millions like myself to discover ours too. Sir, more Grace and Power IJN.

I have also encountered many strange miracles everytime I visit that church

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by Acidosis(m): 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
If you're not a member of MFM, and the list hurts you, then you're a lunatic.

1 Like

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by ademasta(m): 9:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
undecided
Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by SAINTHUD(m): 9:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
PrinxArthur1:
am tryna b realistic, the bible says Jesus today yesterday and forever,no matter anything ur pastor is telling u my bible tells me all the time heaven have guidelines
. the biggest problem we christian folks have is the religiousity we can't shake off because of ignorance, really,please answer me. 1. You mean to tell me that a God who walks on Gold will send you to hell for jewelry?
2. A God whose very glory exudes elegance and beauty will condemn you for make up?
Guidelines don't and won't get you to heaven, jesus will get you to heaven.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by kason(m): 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
See Level

1 Like

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
Na wa ooooh! even God no give us conditions reach this one. anyway sha no be by force to wed for Church.

1 Like

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by calabardick(m): 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
Why spend money and go through hell just for the sake of inheriting a second hand kongo?

Virginity is the best wedding gift any man would receive from his newly wed wife but lately, there’s nothing as such any-longer because it’ll have already been given out as a Birthday gift, token of Appreciation, Job assurance, Church collection, Examination marking schemes or for bus fares.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by annawhite(f): 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
kevoh:
1. What is wrong with the use of "Talking drum"?

2. What is wrong with putting the picture of the couples on the wedding pamphlet/magazine.

undecided undecided undecided

the talking drums is the dialing tone for the Yoruba demons grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by stsinner: 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
SAINTHUD:
. the biggest problem we christian folks have is the religiousity we can't shake off because of ignorance, really,please answer me. 1. You mean to tell me that a God who walks on Gold will send you to hell for jewelry?
2. A God whose very glory exudes elegance and beauty will condemn you for make up?
Guidelines don't and won't get you to heaven, jesus will get you to heaven.
*1m likes*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" / Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour / Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.