Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

First Time Buying From Alibaba - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Time Buying From Alibaba (1557 Views)

A Nairalander Needs Help On Buying From Alibaba In Nigeria / Mini Importation: 12 Things You Need To Know When Buying From Aliexpress / Buying From Aliexpress And Delivering To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Time Buying From Alibaba by Bina33(m): 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
Good day all, this is the first time I want to buy from Alibaba. Have had conversation with the company and they have sent me a PI, persona informa something like that. I am buying led speakers and it cost about 7.5usd for one and am buying 10pieces. I just need advice on how to go about shipment from china and when it gets to Lagos cause I stay in Bayelsa or if there are people here that can help me with the process so I would not have issues and probably the cost. I have seen some threads here about importation and stuffs. The freight fee is 83usd, I really need the gurus to help me out.. thanks guys
Re: First Time Buying From Alibaba by Brownhacks(m): 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
Bina33:
Good day all, this is the first time I want to buy from Alibaba. Have had conversation with the company and they have sent me a PI, persona informa something like that. I am buying led speakers and it cost about 7.5usd for one and am buying 10pieces. I just need advice on how to go about shipment from china and when it gets to Lagos cause I stay in Bayelsa or if there are people here that can help me with the process so I would not have issues and probably the cost. I have seen some threads here about importation and stuffs. The freight fee is 83usd, I really need the gurus to help me out.. thanks guys
contact mayorall check on importation thread you get his contact I believe your problem will be solved.
Re: First Time Buying From Alibaba by mayorall(m): 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
Bina33:

Good afternoon sir, we go help you carry am for head, from purchase to ship, to deliveryto Bayelsa, just seat in your room, we will be updating you. faster delivery sir. and cheaper than your seller.

check us out here to see review. we dey buy from USA and China

https://www.nairaland.com/3289673/buy-ship-usachina-laptop-phones

whatsapp us 07066435369
Re: First Time Buying From Alibaba by mayorall(m): 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
Brownhacks:
contact mayorall check on importation thread you get his contact I believe your problem will be solved.

Boss, God will love you the way you love me, as you no sabi me and I never do you any favour, naxo unknown men go favour you too. God bless you sir.
Re: First Time Buying From Alibaba by Brownhacks(m): 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2016
mayorall:

Boss, God will love you the way you love me, as you no sabi me and I never do you any favour, naxo unknown men go favour you too. God bless you sir.
its good to be good bro, am an importer from Benue you help me alot,you are always putting me through on whatsapp when I started.God bless you too bro.
Re: First Time Buying From Alibaba by Bina33(m): 10:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
mayorall:

Good afternoon sir, we go help you carry am for head, from purchase to ship, to deliveryto Bayelsa, just seat in your room, we will be updating you. faster delivery sir. and cheaper than your seller.

check us out here to see review. we dey buy from USA and China

https://www.nairaland.com/3289673/buy-ship-usachina-laptop-phones

whatsapp us 07066435369
Thanks, what's your Current exchange rate?
Re: First Time Buying From Alibaba by mayorall(m): 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
Bina33:
Thanks, what's your Current exchange rate?

It is #440 today Sir
Re: First Time Buying From Alibaba by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 22, 2016
text me on whatsap +917349049514 will help you out on the shipment.

Bina33:

(1) (Reply)

Online Business / 100 Most Asked Faqs About BVN In Nigeria And Abroad / Please How Much Is E-PIN For Recharge Card Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.