Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) (64951 Views)

Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos) / English Family Storms Nigeria For Their Bride (Photos) / Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by lordkit400: 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
Awww ... Everyone has been talking about this wedding photo from Ghanaian online.

Love is indeed a beautiful thing, right?

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/10/20/checkout-this-hilarious-wedding-photo-that-got-every-one-talking/

11 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by MunorAnne(f): 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
Oh Lordie Lord. Is dis for real?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by Doctorfitz: 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] cool
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by chris2face(m): 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
Hahahaha why can't I stop laughing oh God

I guess is the best man lying on the ground

If that is what it takes to be a best man then

Am not interested

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by jashar(f): 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
Now, the dude on the floor is the real definition of a 'wingman'.

Thumbs up dude.....

153 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by Cholls(m): 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
my brother for this recession women go marry anything as long as e fit provide even if na...........

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
Aaawww... Tats so cute... But why he needs to stepped on sombori's back ooo.. He cud crack up his spine... He shud use a stool or a kid's chair grin

Traphedges... This cud be us grin hahahahahahaha

5 Likes

Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by Authoreety: 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
What a noble act indeed.... What then are friends for if not for times like this ;DWhat a noble act indeed.... What then are friends for if not for times like this

22 Likes

Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by Authoreety: 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
What then are friends for if not for times like this .....What a noble act indeed....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by Tynasparks(f): 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
Love is really blind cheesy

1 Like

Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by austine4real(m): 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
grin grin grin
NO BE SEUN BE THIS??

11 Likes

Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by Winnelyn(f): 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
True love indeed undecided this can only be true money

1 Like

Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by potbelly(m): 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
Niggas always have each other back... cool

But I wonder what will happen when it is time to go to the other room... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
So nice grin

Length is nothing but numbers grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
hi pretty love, longest time! @beautiful232
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by Delicious22: 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
hi pretty love, longest time!
@beauty
How far? Make we talk privately.

1 Like

Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
chris2face:
Hahahaha why can't I stop laughing oh God

I guess is the best man lying on the ground

If that is what it takes to be a best man then

Am not interested
so if your man needs you to do this, you gonna decline ...you are a friend indeed... tho you prolly might still be young to understand the fun in what this dude did...

5 Likes

Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by chris2face(m): 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
doctorkush:
so if your man needs you to do this, you gonna decline ...you are a friend indeed... tho you prolly might still be young to understand the fun in what this dude did...
kai guy check that out I can do anything for my friend but definitely not that

1 Like

Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by ColdHeatt: 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
Everyone has the right person for them; notwithstanding their circumstances. It's one of the "Signs" of GOD. Quran 30:21.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
Delicious22:
How far? Make we talk privately.
I will cap you later or tomorrow.
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by Marvel1206: 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
you!
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by Delicious22: 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
No problem.
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
Delicious22:
No problem.
Relax Bro, there is no wahala in Valhalla. I am done with what was holding me aback, would show up when I gets to Benbella, not in benbella right now, I am presently at kalabo for something, would return on Saturday or Sunday.
What's the 411 boss?
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
Marvel1206:
you!
My beloveth and trusted brother, how far na?
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by Marvel1206: 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
My beloveth and trusted brother, how far na?
am doing good you? What happened
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by Delicious22: 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Relax Bro, there is no wahala in Valhalla. I am done with what was holding me aback, would show up when I gets to Benbella, not in benbella right now, I am presently at kalabo for something, would return on Saturday or Sunday.
What's the 411 boss?
No shaking trees bro. But some of dem are going OVB because of the absence.
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by mytime24(f): 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
#op is dat U lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
Delicious22:
No shaking trees bro. But some of dem are going OVB because of the absence.
It's understandable and should be expected, the ship must surely shake but the most important is to steady it when the time is right. I am positive of every warawara becoming past when I return to Iceland.
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
Marvel1206:

am doing good you?
What happened
Good to know you re doing good Bro, not something to post in the open, I will address it behind the scene soon.
How flexing today?
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by OgaSirAde(m): 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
This is serious oh...cheesy
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by Marvel1206: 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Good to know you re doing good Bro, not something to post in the open, I will address it behind the scene soon.
How flexing today?
ok no p

today cool sha, i heard you are the new APC publicity secretary grin
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
Marvel1206:
ok no p
today cool sha, i heard you are the new APC publicity secretary grin
Hahaahahaha, publicity secretary ke And i never buy roll royce?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Essay Oggory Refuses To Join Couple Because Of Bride's Lateness To Church / Photo Of The Day: The Groomsmen And The Bridesmaids (Extremely Funny) / Slay Queens Engage In Serious Fight Over Food At A Public Event. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.