Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) (65031 Views)

Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos) / English Family Storms Nigeria For Their Bride (Photos) / Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
beautiful232:

hahaha

you no fit....just try me first
Hahahaahhahaha, see you o, your are already drowning in my words and you are still making mouth, I will soon bend that your mouth for you, don't worry. Lol
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 11:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hahahaahhahaha, see you o, your are already drowning in my words and you are still making mouth, I will soon bend that your mouth for you, don't worry. Lol

and I will bend that your two small small legs
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 12:10am On Oct 29, 2016
beautiful232:

and I will bend that your two small small legs
Small? *wink*
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by get2nuel(m): 8:11am On Oct 29, 2016
For those beautiful couples & gorgeous brides who are set to walk down the aisle, @get2nuel we have a special package for you to beautify your wedding reception. Get in touch with us for your booking 07039164733, 09053036739. Promo is currently on till December 2016#bridetobe #naijabridetobe #sugaweddings #weddingdress #weddingring #saturdaywedding #sainttracy #naijawedding #eventdecor #eventplanner #bridalmakeup #bridesmaids #naijaphotographer #nails #lindaikeji #owanbeparries #owanbe #affordable #naijawedding #deltastatewedding #igbowedding #yorubawedding #urhobowedding #naijabridals #naijabride #lindaikeji #saturdaywedding #naijamakeupartist #naijaweddingbells #naijaweddingrings #lagoswedding #naijabridalmakeup #nigeriabridalmakeup

Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by davibid: 6:54am On Dec 07, 2016
beautiful232:

I came across your pics and I was really thrilled

I wish we could be friends if you don't mind

By the way

HBD

#LLNP
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 9:32am On Dec 07, 2016
davibid:

I came across your pics and I was really thrilled

I wish we could be friends if you don't mind

By the way

HBD

#LLNP .................
aww
Thanks so much
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by davibid: 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
beautiful232:

aww

Thanks so much

Hey dear can we hook on whatapp?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Essay Oggory Refuses To Join Couple Because Of Bride's Lateness To Church / Photo Of The Day: The Groomsmen And The Bridesmaids (Extremely Funny) / Slay Queens Engage In Serious Fight Over Food At A Public Event. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.