Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Share Your Experience On People Eating In A Public Vehicle - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Experience On People Eating In A Public Vehicle (2377 Views)

Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. / Edo Declares Thursday A Public Holiday For Coronation Of The Crown Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience On People Eating In A Public Vehicle by Winnelyn(f): 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
yorex2011:
The worst is people chewing gums and making those annoying sounds Nigerians make

yes yes! This could be really annoying angry
Re: Share Your Experience On People Eating In A Public Vehicle by Authoreety: 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
Notin much sha! Jst helping 2 move push ds football field 2 perm site!Notin much sha! Jst helping 2 move push ds football field 2 perm site!Notin much sha! Jst helping 2 move push ds football field 2 perm site!
Re: Share Your Experience On People Eating In A Public Vehicle by Authoreety: 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
Authoreety:
Notin much sha! Jst helping 2 move push ds football field 2 perm site!Notin much sha! Jst helping 2 move push ds football field 2 perm site!Notin much sha! Jst helping 2 move push ds football field 2 perm site!
Jst imagine d blunders... "Move push" wetin dey cause ds kind tin na.... D nonsense repitition tire me pass!!!
Re: Share Your Experience On People Eating In A Public Vehicle by LEAFLET(m): 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
werey>>
Re: Share Your Experience On People Eating In A Public Vehicle by Winnelyn(f): 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
Authoreety:
Jst imagine d blunders... "Move push" wetin dey cause ds kind tin na.... D nonsense repitition tire me pass!!!

hey are you okay?? undecided
Re: Share Your Experience On People Eating In A Public Vehicle by Authoreety: 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
Winnelyn:

hey are you okay?? undecided
if ah catch u eh!
Re: Share Your Experience On People Eating In A Public Vehicle by davidif: 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
Winnelyn:
Public transport is one of the least hygienic places in the solar system but that doesn’t deter the eaters from tucking in, dropping crumbs, leaving litter, leaving you smelling faintly of grease it’s not just the smell, though the noise the food presents too! embarassed

I once had a lady in the same bus, firstly she was arguing loudly on her phone she sat right behind me on a bus from ikorodu to ojota after about 15 solid minutes she hung up and I could relax a bit.... all of a sudden she brought out a pack of chips, started eating it right behind my ears.. feeling really vexed I turned back and was like aunty haba ' take am easy na! angry and she was like ' na your papa car you they so ?? she continued to eat the chips loudly and annoying, i developed headache with the way she was grinding the chips with her teeth .... some people can be so self indulged and rude. angry

lalasticlala kindly help me move this to the right section thnks

Feel free to Share your experience here

So let me get this straight, you are in a public vehicle-not your own private vehicle and you are upset that someone is exercising their rights and their freedom to eat whatever they want? How dare they?
Re: Share Your Experience On People Eating In A Public Vehicle by davidif: 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
Winnelyn, let's read the bible

Preach it! Preacher.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Oldest Twins - They Just Turned 120years (photos) / Father Shares Screenshot Chat Of A Pedophile Asking His 11 Year Old Daughter For / Throwback: Do You Remember This? (Picture included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.