Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

What Is The Best E-mail Marketing Software? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Best E-mail Marketing Software? (2454 Views)

E-mail Marketing And Gmail Smtp Server / [FREE DOWNLOAD] Best E-book On How To Start Blogging For Money In Nigeria / 11 Ways To Generate More Direct Mail Marketing Responses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best E-mail Marketing Software? by Linzo(m): 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
Hello house, I'm considering buying a bulk/mass email sender with good features and affordable. I mean a software that can deliver email direct to recipients inbox and not spam box, track opens and clicks.
Your suggestions are welcomed
Re: What Is The Best E-mail Marketing Software? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
Linzo:
Hello house, I'm considering buying a bulk/mass email sender with good features and affordable. I mean a software that can deliver email direct to recipients inbox and not spam box, track opens and clicks.
Your suggestions are welcomed

Buy an SMTP Server.
Re: What Is The Best E-mail Marketing Software? by Linzo(m): 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
protegesol:

Buy an SMTP Server.
Please Bro explain what is SMTP? Is it a software? How does it work?
Re: What Is The Best E-mail Marketing Software? by Linzo(m): 7:02am On Oct 21, 2016
Someone help
Re: What Is The Best E-mail Marketing Software? by sunkieisland(m): 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
Linzo:

in layman terms, smtp is just a way your email works, u receive and mails because u have it in your email service from yahoo, google etc.

The smtp server is just a dedicated infrastructure outside ur regular email that gives d same service yahoo , gmail or microsoft gives except on a larger and faster scale.

Advice : Only buy such from credible sources, you don't want to buy with huge amt in dis economy and use for a day or two.

Bonne chance

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best E-mail Marketing Software? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
Linzo:
Yes it's a Software for sending Mass mail.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best E-mail Marketing Software? by Gmajor(m): 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2016
I would really like to know how this stuff works
Re: What Is The Best E-mail Marketing Software? by Linzo(m): 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
sunkieisland:

in layman terms, smtp is just a way your email works, u receive and mails because u have it in your email service from yahoo, google etc.

The smtp server is just a dedicated infrastructure outside ur regular email that gives d same service yahoo , gmail or microsoft gives except on a larger and faster scale.

Advice : Only buy such from credible sources, you don't want to buy with huge amt in dis economy and use for a day or two.

Bonne chance
Thanks bro for the response, but could you suggest for me or a bulk mailing software with inbuilt SMTP and affordable, I will appreciate a prompt response because I have a software that that generates and verify emails addresses for any targeted country or demographic. I currently have more than 50,000 verified US,CANADA, AUSTRALIA and UK email addresses in my possession

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best E-mail Marketing Software? by Linzo(m): 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
sunkieisland:

Bonne chance
Thanks bro for the response, but could you suggest for me a reliable and dedicated STMP server or a bulk mailing software with inbuilt SMTP and affordable, I will appreciate a prompt response because I have a software that that generates and verify emails addresses for any targeted country or demographic. I currently have more than 50,000 verified US,CANADA, AUSTRALIA and UK email addresses in my possession
Re: What Is The Best E-mail Marketing Software? by sunkieisland(m): 12:05am On Oct 22, 2016
Linzo:

Thanks bro for the response, but could you suggest for me a reliable and dedicated STMP server or a bulk mailing software with inbuilt SMTP and affordable, I will appreciate a prompt response because I have a software that that generates and verify emails addresses for any targeted country or demographic. I currently have more than 50,000 verified US,CANADA, AUSTRALIA and UK email addresses in my possession

the most reliable mail software I can think of now is AMS but it still needs an SMTP login or you could use your gmail address SMTP settings. Google can give that information
Re: What Is The Best E-mail Marketing Software? by Gmajor(m): 2:50am On Oct 22, 2016
Linzo:

Thanks bro for the response, but could you suggest for me or a bulk mailing software with inbuilt SMTP and affordable, I will appreciate a prompt response because I have a software that that generates and verify emails addresses for any targeted country or demographic. I currently have more than 50,000 verified US,CANADA, AUSTRALIA and UK email addresses in my possession
please what is the name of your application?
is it free?
Re: What Is The Best E-mail Marketing Software? by sunkieisland(m): 11:51am On Oct 22, 2016
Gmajor:
please what is the name of your application? is it free?
AMS is advanced mail sender.
You can get the activation key online free if you can navigate torrents well.
Bonne chance
Re: What Is The Best E-mail Marketing Software? by Gmajor(m): 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
sunkieisland:

AMS is advanced mail sender.

You can get the activation key online free if you can navigate torrents well.

Bonne chance
can you help me with a download link?
Re: What Is The Best E-mail Marketing Software? by sunkieisland(m): 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
Gmajor:
can you help me with a download link?

I'm browsing with a Java phone. When I'm online with my PC, i will try to get it to u.

Or u could just use google to help urself.

Cheerios
Re: What Is The Best E-mail Marketing Software? by Linzo(m): 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
sunkieisland:

the most reliable mail software I can think of now is AMS but it still needs an SMTP login or you could use your gmail address SMTP settings. Google can give that information
Thanks, but with Gmail SMTP settings can I send as many email I want for a day?
Re: What Is The Best E-mail Marketing Software? by Debeloved87(m): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
Linzo:

Hello bro..you can purchase from me an email sending app called Email blast sender deluxe, i will give you the premium app for just 1k. Call 08132253255. Its very effective and easy to use. Send as many emails you want at a go.
Re: What Is The Best E-mail Marketing Software? by Gmajor(m): 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
sunkieisland:

I'm browsing with a Java phone. When I'm online with my PC, i will try to get it to u.

Or u could just use google to help urself.

Cheerios
thanks. I'd rather wait till when you use your PC. finding a valid activation key in Google can be quite a daunting task.
Re: What Is The Best E-mail Marketing Software? by werthy(m): 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
Debeloved87:
Hello bro..you can purchase from me an email sending app called Email blast sender deluxe, i will give you the premium app for just 1k. Call 08132253255. Its very effective and easy to use. Send as many emails you want at a go.

Were can one install this software, is it installable on window pc
Re: What Is The Best E-mail Marketing Software? by Debeloved87(m): 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
werthy:

Were can one install this software, is it installable on window pc
yes on window pc
Re: What Is The Best E-mail Marketing Software? by ahms12(m): 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
Linzo:

...bro please do you mind sharing the email generator you have with me. ahmsully09@gmail.com
Re: What Is The Best E-mail Marketing Software? by Linzo(m): 6:39am On Oct 24, 2016
sunkieisland:

Bro I contacted you please reply my email
Re: What Is The Best E-mail Marketing Software? by dan56: 7:58am On Oct 24, 2016
i have premium software with license key to sell called Email jet. it has 98% inbox rate.

i have 100million verified USA. UK emails to sell

to use free SMTP use gmail can send upto 500 a day. i have 10 verified gmail accounts to sell.

i have cracked email scraping software and another three cracked email sending software and a cracked email account creator to use free hotmail SMTP all cracked as one pakage to sell.

i have another 600million verified USA UK CANADA emails to sell

i have another 100K EMAILS TO SELL PRICES ARE VERY CHEAP
Re: What Is The Best E-mail Marketing Software? by sunkieisland(m): 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
Linzo:

you could set it to deliver 50msgs per hour to prevent ur mail from being blocked or purchase a standard smtp from someone reliable, use with RDP and preset your mails to deliver as you want.

Ps: Not on my PC yet
Re: What Is The Best E-mail Marketing Software? by sunkieisland(m): 3:39am On Nov 02, 2016
Check your mail. I responded your mail and sent you d activation key.

Bonne chance
Re: What Is The Best E-mail Marketing Software? by Linzo(m): 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
sunkieisland:
Check your mail. I responded your mail and sent you d activation key.

Bonne chance
Thanks bro I see but can't get the file for AMS software the once I downloaded is not running on my system after installation, can you help with the file
Re: What Is The Best E-mail Marketing Software? by sunkieisland(m): 12:19am On Nov 03, 2016
Linzo:

Thanks bro I see but can't get the file for AMS software the once I downloaded is not running on my system after installation, can you help with the file

always run d program as an administrator. That's d way it works.

So reinstall normally and run as an administrator
Re: What Is The Best E-mail Marketing Software? by natty1004(m): 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
@sunkieisland,pls i need d software too.My email is paulmat2005@gmail.com,tnx.
Re: What Is The Best E-mail Marketing Software? by sunkieisland(m): 3:45am On Nov 05, 2016
natty1004:
@sunkieisland,pls i need d software too.My email is paulmat2005@gmail.com,tnx.

Hello Mr. natty1004, this thread is not mine, I'm just trying to help out.

You can search using google to get the file Advanced Mass sender from the link below

http://www.download3k.com/Install-Advanced-Mass-Sender.html
Re: What Is The Best E-mail Marketing Software? by blazer234: 7:55am On Nov 05, 2016
Google will help out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Important Things To Note About The New G.S.I Policy of The CBN / Make $2,000 in 90days From CPL Marketing Without Selling To Anybody•Full Guide / Which Market In Kano Can I Buy Ankara For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.