Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

How Much Does Facebook Ads Cost Presently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Does Facebook Ads Cost Presently (2399 Views)

A Comprehensive Guide To Google Ads Cost In Nigeria: / What Is Consuming Your Money Presently?? / How Much Does A Facebook Conversation Ads Cost In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does Facebook Ads Cost Presently by booblacain(m): 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
please, any idea of the cost range of facebook ads in Nigeria as at today?
Re: How Much Does Facebook Ads Cost Presently by polimaf(m): 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
How much was it before?
Re: How Much Does Facebook Ads Cost Presently by alkines(m): 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
booblacain:
please, any idea of the cost range of facebook ads in Nigeria as at today?
it depends on your demographics, but if na for nigerians you could get upto 700 views for 1k
Re: How Much Does Facebook Ads Cost Presently by BabaCommander: 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
alkines:
it depends on your demographics, but if na for nigerians you could get upto 700 views for 1k

Cheaper if it's audience targeted ad.
Re: How Much Does Facebook Ads Cost Presently by booblacain(m): 9:01am On Aug 25, 2018
alkines:

so I have to choose the amount of people I want to reach and facebook will charge me based on that amount?
Re: How Much Does Facebook Ads Cost Presently by booblacain(m): 9:03am On Aug 25, 2018
BabaCommander:

Cheaper if it's audience targeted ad.

please bro, what do you mean by targeted audience? does that mean I have to select some particular kinds of people to view my adds.
Re: How Much Does Facebook Ads Cost Presently by BabaCommander: 10:06am On Aug 25, 2018
booblacain:

please bro, what do you mean by targeted audience? does that mean I have to select some particular kinds of people to view my adds.
Yes, you select them by uploading their emails or phone numbers they used to register on Facebook. It's the cheapest and converts more.
Re: How Much Does Facebook Ads Cost Presently by czarina(f): 10:17am On Aug 25, 2018
BabaCommander:

Yes, you select them by uploading their emails or phone numbers they used to register on Facebook. It's the cheapest and converts more.
how do you get them? The mails and phone numbers?
Re: How Much Does Facebook Ads Cost Presently by booblacain(m): 10:18am On Aug 25, 2018
BabaCommander:

for real? so how does one get those emails and numbers, or are you talking about people that one already have as friends on facebook?
Re: How Much Does Facebook Ads Cost Presently by BabaCommander: 11:55am On Aug 25, 2018
booblacain:

for real? so how does one get those emails and numbers, or are you talking about people that one already have as friends on facebook?

czarina:
how do you get them? The mails and phone numbers?

They are scrapped emails and phone numbers. Pls, for ur own good, don't buy from any one offering it here as they are mostly over-resold lists already. I have non to sale either. Send me ur email let me send u about 300 list to show you how it looks like.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Facebook Ads Cost Presently by Hilux101: 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
BabaCommander:

They are scrapped emails and phone numbers. Pls, for ur own good, don't buy from any one offering it here as they are mostly over-resold lists already. I have non to sale either. Send me ur email let me send u about 300 list to show you how it looks like.
Re: How Much Does Facebook Ads Cost Presently by Muritala2015(m): 12:23am On Jul 11, 2019
Digital Marketing Is Not A Rocket Science. Attend This Free Facebook Marketing Workshop, It will be of help to you! It will be useful to you

You Will Discover How to Build A High Converting, Cost Effective and Successful Facebook Ad Campaign

Facebook Marketing Workshop is an Intensive Online Workshop on how to “run A HIGH CONVERTING Facebook Ad Campaign.

Here Are What You Will Learn From The Free Facebook Marketing Workshop...

Introduction to Facebook Advertising.
Develop The Right Paid Traffic Mindset.
Know Who Are You Targeting?
Maximizing Facebook Insights
Creating Super Avatar Profile
Important Facebook Advert Rules That Can Make or mar Your Campaign.
The Best Of Facebook Pixel
Launching Your Ads Campaign
Creating the Right Facebook Ad Sets
Introduction to Digital Marketing Domination Programme
Special Gifts

Register For This FREE Workshop Now here:https://www.munexa.com/dmdm/fbmwsreg/

(1) (Reply)

My Insight On Grains Business / All In One CRM For Small Businesses / Nigeria’s Crude Oil To Dry Up In 37 Years, Except:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.