Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Was This Truly A Media Trial From Dss? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was This Truly A Media Trial From Dss? (584 Views)

EFCC Begs Colonel Nicholas Ashinze, Dasuki's Aide, Over Media Trial / Photos Of Babatunde Gbadamosi With Dokpesi After His Release From DSS / Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Was This Truly A Media Trial From Dss? by Eden007(m): 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen, I will be very brief. 13 days ago this country was hot on the issue of judges arrest. Fast forward to today none have been arraigned in court even when we heard several reports of plans to arraign them since last week. The story is slowly dying down.is it that the dss doesn't have enough evidence? Why create the coarse in the first place? I really hope this gets to court for us to see who truly is corrupt. Nigerian youth please let's stop promoting media trial rather we should hold this government accountable.

1 Like

Re: Was This Truly A Media Trial From Dss? by IVORY2009(m): 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
lolzzzz, the Dss men are just acting frm orders frm above, perhaps frm the presidency, and if you study the outcome very well, it looks like a payback to some of the judges, the president in far away Germany, his body language was always refering to the days he was @ the supreme court, if truely those monies measured was seem in some of the homes of the judges, why not take them to courts, to me, the dss were acting a script frm the master frm above!

1 Like

Re: Was This Truly A Media Trial From Dss? by Eden007(m): 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
IVORY2009:
lolzzzz, the Dss men are just acting frm orders frm above, perhaps frm the presidency, and if you study the outcome very well, it looks like a payback to some of the judges, the president in far away Germany, his body language was always refering to the days he was @ the supreme court, if truely those monies measured was seem in some of the homes of the judges, why not take them to courts, to me, the dss were acting a script frm the master frm above!
I am wish we don't react to news like this until we here things like 'judges convicted of corruption in court'.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: No Soldiers Missing In Action- Army / See How Much President Muhammadu Buhari Wants To Borrow / My Suggestion For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.