Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Boko Haram: No Soldiers Missing In Action- Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: No Soldiers Missing In Action- Army (578 Views)

Boko Haram No Longer Attracting Membership – President Buhari / Army Declares 46 Soldiers Missing - Premium Times / B’haram: No Soldiers Missing In Action – Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: No Soldiers Missing In Action- Army by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
Many soldiers are believed to be missing after Monday renewed attack on a military location near the Nigerian-Niger border town in the northern part of Borno but army yesterday maintained the report of missing troops was not true.

Some Boko Haram in a convoy of four-wheel vehicles attacked the 223 Tank Battalion at Gashigar at the Nigerian border fringe with Niger. Sources said about 83 soldiers could not be accounted for hours after the attack, while some that sustained injuries have been evacuated to a Nigerien community for treatment.

A military source confirmed to Saturday Sun that, “some soldiers are still missing” but added that the number could be about a dozen. This was also corroborated by another army personnel, saying some of our colleagues are “yet to be reached.” The personnel maintained that troops may be “missing in action” in such unique operation like the counter-insurgency war in the northeast.

Meanwhile, Army Spokesman, Colonel Sani Usman, described the claim as untrue. “It is not true and not correct,” he said in a short message. He blamed some newsmen for engaging in “campaign of calumny” against the efforts of the Nigerian military to end insurgency and terrorism in the country.

In November 2015, some troops were also reported missing during a battle with Boko Haram at Gudumbali, also in northern Borno.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/bharam-no-soldiers-missing-in-action-army/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Boko Haram: No Soldiers Missing In Action- Army by yeyeboi(m): 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ok

Oya put source
Re: Boko Haram: No Soldiers Missing In Action- Army by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
Re: Boko Haram: No Soldiers Missing In Action- Army by Tallesty1(m): 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Oga chop source

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/bharam-no-soldiers-missing-in-action-army/
Salty. *Spits*

I think NA added too much Magi and Salt.
Re: Boko Haram: No Soldiers Missing In Action- Army by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
Tallesty1:
Tasteless.

I think Na added too much Magi and Salt.
*adding water to normalize the excess maggiry, saltry & sweetary of the source*
Re: Boko Haram: No Soldiers Missing In Action- Army by hungryboy(m): 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
If army spokesman tell you say no one is missing,
Just sabi say, someone is missing

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: No Soldiers Missing In Action- Army by NaijaMutant(f): 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ok
Re: Boko Haram: No Soldiers Missing In Action- Army by bennymark(m): 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
#scam

Please how can I open a buratai savings account?

Re: Boko Haram: No Soldiers Missing In Action- Army by uboma(m): 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
has anyone noticed that following the release of the 21 Chibok girls, the casualties among our Military has been on the increase....?
Re: Boko Haram: No Soldiers Missing In Action- Army by Donshegxy10(m): 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
hmmmmm.... Nigerian army, you nah dey lie nah.
Re: Boko Haram: No Soldiers Missing In Action- Army by ajepako(f): 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
l just hope and pray no single soldier is missing...

Because if we critically look at it....the soldiers are going to be southerners and our sons...husbands...and fathers...

Because the rich and the privildged or their kids are never deployed to war front...

And the mod that banned me......

#middlefinger#

(1) (Reply)

My Message To Trump From Biafra Lady / Sambo Dasuki: ‘I Didn’t Get Any Offer From FG To Attend My Father’s Burial’ / Buhari Decorated As Grand Patron Of Nigerian Academy Of Engineers (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.