Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Man Calls Aisha Buhari A Prostitute For Doing This In Belgium (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Calls Aisha Buhari A Prostitute For Doing This In Belgium (photos) (3183 Views)

IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) / Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos / Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Protest In Belgium - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Calls Aisha Buhari A Prostitute For Doing This In Belgium (photos) by saharaposter: 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt368boqlvsca.2bf489d6.jpg[/img]

Aisha Buhari posted a picture of her in a handshake with a man in Belgium. As expected, northerners descended on her for the ‘reckless’ action. It should be noted that a large section of the lslamic women from the northern part of the country are opposed to shaking hands with men other than their husbands. The action is seen as flirtatious especially when taken by married women.

Some of the commenters defended the seemingly innocent handshake but they were outrightly outnumbered. Read how the drama played out below on her page:

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt2fb8ee9p84l.2da6a7d8.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkytg6ensldacgc.c2c7fe3c.jpg[/img]

Nawa oh! Anything wey she do, people must talk!

MORE AT>>>https://uzomediangr./2016/10/20/man-calls-aisha-buhari-a-prostitute-for-doing-this-in-belgium-photos/

cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Man Calls Aisha Buhari A Prostitute For Doing This In Belgium (photos) by eyeview: 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
All of them seem to be annoyed that she shark a man's hand. Please how did she shark the man's hand?
Ayamnotunderstand

7 Likes

Re: Man Calls Aisha Buhari A Prostitute For Doing This In Belgium (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
Hypocritics and their awkward thinking.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Aisha Buhari A Prostitute For Doing This In Belgium (photos) by Sunnymatey(m): 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
Abeg these people should allow this woman breath fresh air. Has the position of pussy been changed to the hand?

4 Likes

Re: Man Calls Aisha Buhari A Prostitute For Doing This In Belgium (photos) by Dreal11247: 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
The way things are going with this first family of Nigeria, the marriage may never outlive the tenure. We are just watching as things keeps unfolding.

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Aisha Buhari A Prostitute For Doing This In Belgium (photos) by mii4u(f): 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
Some pple are really funny, Wat if she had hugged the man, for the love of Mike, this woman is the first lady, there are so many things that goes with the position. Abeg Make una free the woman, until una cause problem for her family una no go rest.

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Aisha Buhari A Prostitute For Doing This In Belgium (photos) by dealslip(f): 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
somborri confirm to me that this is a joke. What if the man kissed her on both cheeks as it is custom of greeting in the western world. Ordinary handshake! O Lord separate us in Nigeria by Fire from this men of the underworld sorry north who think women owe them their lives and general conduct. Most of this men are shameless, hypocritical sex addicts and pedophiles calling first lady prostitute.

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Aisha Buhari A Prostitute For Doing This In Belgium (photos) by anibi9674: 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
geez these northerners are1000 years backward. When has exchange of greetings and pleasantries become an act of prostitution.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Aisha Buhari A Prostitute For Doing This In Belgium (photos) by kokertalented: 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
when will this northerners learn to speak fluent English

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Calls Aisha Buhari A Prostitute For Doing This In Belgium (photos) by nwasinachi(f): 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
I dont blame those yeye northerners. If her husband can condemn her to the other room, who are the northerners not to call her a prostitute.
Re: Man Calls Aisha Buhari A Prostitute For Doing This In Belgium (photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
here are the kind of people blasting her
killing for God is not a sin but shaking hand or hugging is a big sin

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Aisha Buhari A Prostitute For Doing This In Belgium (photos) by ProfessorPeter(m): 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
Aisha Buhari, why did you "shark" hand with an infidel? Imagine an illiterate calling somebody who can feed him for life a "prostitute" there is change ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Aisha Buhari A Prostitute For Doing This In Belgium (photos) by ElectronicsGuy(m): 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
Na wa o... Wetin we no go see for Naija..

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Aisha Buhari A Prostitute For Doing This In Belgium (photos) by VampireeM(f): 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
I dont give a damn. They can as well go inform PMB of the handshake in the other room. Perverts undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Aisha Buhari A Prostitute For Doing This In Belgium (photos) by Opinedecandid(m): 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
Bull shit.

I'm really surprised at the attitude of a section of Nigerians.

I'm yet to be sure if we originated from same source, in the first place.

Why were we forced together.

We reason differently, we act differently, we behave differently, we even shake hands differently.

I now know why we vote differently and because of that, we have different results.

3 Likes

Re: Man Calls Aisha Buhari A Prostitute For Doing This In Belgium (photos) by Roon9(m): 5:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
Madness of the North!

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Aisha Buhari A Prostitute For Doing This In Belgium (photos) by kolaish(m): 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
Anyone that insulted that woman on the basis of that handshake (or religion) need to have his/her head examined, because that person's heart is not pure and need to be washed by a high powered industrial washing machine.

Note: I am not a supporter of APC/PDP

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Full-blooded Idoma (FBI) Not Biafran (picx) / FFK Was Almost Arrested This Morning For Fulani Herdsmen Comment / Throwback Picture Of Atiku Fell On Stairs At Yar Adua Centre-2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.