Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

NYSC Notice To Corps Members On Correction Of Date Of Birth - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Notice To Corps Members On Correction Of Date Of Birth (626 Views)

NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction / NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members / NYSC Issues 6-point Warning To Corps Members In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Notice To Corps Members On Correction Of Date Of Birth by nyscstories: 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!
PROCEDURE FOR CORRECTION OF DATE OF BIRTH BY PCMs ON THE PLATFORM
Henceforth, WAEC Result Verification pin will no longer be used to effect changes of date of birth on the NYSC Portal as from the 2016 Batch ‘B’ Online Registration.
The new procedure for PCMs is to submit a handwritten application to the Student Affairs Officer (SAO) of their institution to be forwarded to NYSC including the following;
i. A copy of WAEC Result showing date of birth
ii. Completed bio-data form upon entry into the institution
iii. First School Leaving Certificate
iv. WAEC Result Verification Pin for use by NYSC

Stay updated : http://nyscstories.com/news/nysc-notice-corps-members-correction-date-birth/
Re: NYSC Notice To Corps Members On Correction Of Date Of Birth by Authoreety: 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
I remember when I was a corper(4ce)

(1) (Reply)

Lear / Nysc Oyo 2017:ex And Current Corpers, Please Kindly Tell Us About The Best Ppas / NYSC Set To Launch Job Portal To Bridge Gap Between Employers And Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.