Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) (37875 Views)

Accident Involving A Police Van Near Otedola Bridge Ojoduberger / Accident Involving A Cement-carrying Truck And A Camry At Dopemu, Lagos / Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by naphcoco(m): 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mom007:

Brother please I don't understand you. What is dangotes's offense here now? Providing jobs for hundreds of thousands of Nigerians or what? do you know the caliber of people he employs and trains to drive those trucks? Please stop apportioning blame based on sentiment. for all you know the car driver could have been at fault. rip to the dead.

You are narrowminded and naïve. Dangote is not the only company with trucks/trailers on Nigeria highways, but how is it that every month of the year, between 3-7 of Dangote's trucks/trailers involving in accidents "ALWAYS" have their victims killed. If Dangote actually train drivers, how come his long vehicles are more involved in accidents than any other companies long vehicles on our highways? Providing employment is not the same as his trucks/trailers been killer machines
Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by Forwetinnah: 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
Dangote never tell us wetin him dey use innocent lives do. ..Must his trucks always be involved in accidents killing people? Every time Dangote truck..this isnt normal abeg
Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by nnokwa042(m): 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
bcomputer101:
Oh Allah, show their spirit mercy when they arrive to you throne.
Console their family.
and to remaining of us, safe us from danger.
dangote dangote ur trailers ve killed more than thaousands of peoples in nigeria in western world ur company will not be exiting any more u hired a driver that smoked gum in kano state to drive trailer dangote ur killing people in nigeria stop stop
Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by kingwise5050: 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
o lord have mercy on your people RIP pals.
Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by Shegz4god(m): 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
Chai! All thanks to Dangote
Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by Samabu07(m): 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
My heart is really panting even after seeing those gory photos. Over the weekend in kano state we escaped a Dangote truck from side kicking the vehicle we were in. Thank God the driver was on controlled speed that made us to avoid what would be a tragedy.
Rip to the deceased. Truck drivers are always wrong. Dangote should find a lasting solution to the recurring menace.
Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by youngmann: 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
May the gentle souls of the departed rest in perfect peace, Ameen. Soo sad
Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by dapiluv: 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
All these dangote driver,only God can jugde them.May their soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by onward4life(m): 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
saints2:
An accident involving a cement truck and a car has occurred in the week, the exact location is not known, but there are thoughts that the accident happened within Lagos - Ibadan express road, though it was not confirmed. The truck rammed into the car and thereby killing virtually all the occupants. The following pictures are very graphic and not for the faint hearted.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/10/a-gory-accident-involving-cement-truck.html

And this Nigg looks else where as if he doesn't care abi.

4 hawk the party Dangote belongs to or Not.

NO apc/pdp supporter in accidents scene, like Ministerial appointments.

I dnt know while all and Sundry Remain Silent when ever Dangote's, Truck crushes Nigerians in their Numbers steadily.

But are more interested in replying and attacking in numbers any tribe or religion the critic belongs to.

Reaping refinery money through blood and sweat.

R I P.
**Poignant songs on my mind right now**
Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
viktohmarkz:
chai

*modified*

finally I don reach FTC glory be to God and a big thank you to my phone battery.
See your life u cant even pray for the decease, all you care is ftc. undecided
Receive sense!
Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by Greatidonis: 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
oweniwe:
In other news...

Dangote is happily exchanging pleasantries with the new oba of Benin

While his trucks kill people.

To think many people revere Dangote makes me angry. In the U.S, dangote will be in jail today.

His trucks have killed up to a thousand innocent people (no extrageration please).... He has never come out to publicly caution his drivers or commiserate with the victims. It's wickedness... All he cares about is money.

I'll rather be an average guy than be like Dangote.

I wonder how he manages to sleep at night sef

^^^^^^^ God bless you.
Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by oweniwe(m): 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mom007:

Brother please I don't understand you. What is dangotes's offense here now? Providing jobs for hundreds of thousands of Nigerians or what? do you know the caliber of people he employs and trains to drive those trucks? Please stop apportioning blame based on sentiment. for all you know the car driver could have been at fault. rip to the dead.

Dey there nah...

Toyota made Lexus with faulty accelerator pedals which caused accident as the pedal got struck and car couldn't be stopped. Toyota was fined a billion dollars for it..

So Dangote should not be touched or fined because he's not the one driving the truck.... Clap for yourself.

Safety fears erupted around some of Toyota’s most popular models in 2009, when California Highway Patrol officer Mark Saylor and three family members were killed in a high-speed crash caused by the unintended acceleration of his car. The terrifying episode was captured in a 911 emergency call in which Saylor’s brother-in-law described speeding out of control in a Lexus at more than 125 mph before the car crashed, killing all four occupants.

Christopher P. Reynolds, chief legal officer at Toyota Motor North America, said the company took full responsibility for the effects of its actions on consumers at the time of the recalls.

“We have made fundamental changes across our global operations to become a more responsive company,” he said in a statement. “Entering this agreement, while difficult, is a major step toward putting this unfortunate chapter behind us.”

In addition to the $1.2 billion fine, which will go into the government’s coffers, Toyota faces nearly 400 wrongful-death and personal-injury lawsuits. It has settled at least seven lawsuits in the past few months.

"...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/toyota-reaches-12-billion-settlement-to-end-criminal-probe/2014/03/19/5738a3c4-af69-11e3-9627-c65021d6d572_story.html
Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
Not doubting his source of income
Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
We need to pray for protection of lives in this country this is becoming alarming I want to ask some questions here is it only dangote truck on our major way niiiiii? obviously no am not here to judge cos' am not God but am sending some words now to dangote to talk to his drivers staffs about maintaining their trucks and other machinery this is becoming alarming.if dangote company that av trucks that is conveying cement to different state will av been suspended and paid damages to the people and d government.we as a people need to protest on this occurrences.it has to be stop.
Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by Originalsly: 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
Seems like the car ploughed into the truck. Too many wreckless drivers.
Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by joystickextend1(m): 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
embarassedchai..may their souls ripp
Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by Sammyblaq(m): 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
Jehovah punish devil!.
Factually, the truck lost control by keeping the wrong lane and colliding with the on-coming.

One truck involved + 3 souls lost = More trucks and cement.

May their souls rest.
Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
We must protest about dangote drivers they are really nailing him bad.I will not be surprised if people said people's blood av been used to boost his wealth,if he is moving through this channel I will tell him he has failed on this one. No blood should be shared because of someone's wealth.my advice to him he should talk to his drivers his drivers action and attitude are destroying his name and reputation everyday.he should know and remember that we are in world of competition.lafarge cement company and bua cement too is there he should stay clear about that.
Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by gradeA(m): 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
martineinstein:
its seems d car driver is at fault.

Nigeria drivers are suffering from ADHD

is that what you have to say.
How did you even conclude so.

if anything from the scene, it seems the accident occurred at the right side of the road. The car is on his right lane (slow lane) and the truck seems to have veered towards the left hand side maybe trying to overtake. The car seemed to even be avoiding the truck moving further into the bush.
Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by ojibole1(m): 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
Q: Dangote truck and boko haram who kill pass
Ans: dangote truck
Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by Harmodle1: 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
Hmmm,only one second between life & death,that's Y I pity some Pple that believes everything ends here on Earth thereby saying Christ isn't coming again forgetting that after death its judgement. I pray We won't die prematurely in Jesus name.Amen
Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by Cerebrae(m): 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
Making sense.
That is called RESPONDEAT SUPERIOR

oweniwe:
In other news...

To think many people revere Dangote makes me angry. In the U.S, dangote will be in jail today.

His trucks have killed up to a thousand innocent people (no extrageration please).... He has never come out to publicly caution his drivers or commiserate with the victims. It's wickedness... All he cares about is money.

Toyota was fined $1.2bn for making Lexus with faulty accelerator pedals...

Safety fears erupted around some of Toyota’s most popular models in 2009, when California Highway Patrol officer Mark Saylor and three family members were killed in a high-speed crash caused by the unintended acceleration of his car. The terrifying episode was captured in a 911 emergency call in which Saylor’s brother-in-law described speeding out of control in a Lexus at more than 125 mph before the car crashed, killing all four occupants.

Christopher P. Reynolds, chief legal officer at Toyota Motor North America, said the company took full responsibility for the effects of its actions on consumers at the time of the recalls.

“We have made fundamental changes across our global operations to become a more responsive company,” he said in a statement. “Entering this agreement, while difficult, is a major step toward putting this unfortunate chapter behind us.”

In addition to the $1.2 billion fine, which will go into the government’s coffers, Toyota faces nearly 400 wrongful-death and personal-injury lawsuits. It has settled at least seven lawsuits in the past few monthshttmonth

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/toyota-reaches-12-billion-settlement-to-end-criminal-probe/2014/03/19/5738a3c4-af69-11e3-9627-c65021d6d572_story.html

And some people think Dangote should be left alone because he's not the one driving the truck. angry

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by drmuri(m): 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
viktohmarkz:
chai

*modified*

finally I don reach FTC glory be to God and a big thank you to my phone battery.
but guy you are an animal. such calamity occurs and what is Paramount to you is that you commented first. just stfu please.slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by 18wheeler: 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
drmuri:

but guy you are an animal. such calamity occurs and what is Paramount to you is that you commented first. just stfu please.slowpoke
It's sad
Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by Felaak47(m): 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
dman4mdmoon:
This is gory. From the picture, it is evident that the truck was over-speeding and lost control. RIP to the dead!
are you are an eyewitness? Don't judge by the pictures
Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by MrNiceGuy5: 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
Chaiii, Nigeria government has killed more people than the devil himself. Always politicising everything.

They couldn't fix railways so that all the goods will be transferred through railways. accident like this one is avoidable
Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by loomer: 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
Na only dangote get truck for this country?

If na advanced countries the money dangote for don spend on compensation because of accidents for don reach feed one village.
Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by cevek11: 5:37am On Oct 21, 2016
I have available video from 2 nights ago werea truck was just speeding dangerously
.... These guys have issues
Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by ChynoBEATS: 6:21am On Oct 21, 2016
saints2:
An accident involving a cement truck and a car has occurred in the week, the exact location is not known, but there are thoughts that the accident happened within Lagos - Ibadan express road, though it was not confirmed. The truck rammed into the car and thereby killing virtually all the occupants. The following pictures are very graphic and not for the faint hearted.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/10/a-gory-accident-involving-cement-truck.html

Its so unfortunate tho but come to think of it why won't such a devastating incident occur when that road is that slim , such roads r meant to be dualised roads.....
Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by Tedoscar: 7:35am On Oct 21, 2016
God have mercy
Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by Nicholas190(m): 8:50am On Oct 21, 2016
You are the most foolish person I have ever seen, now what have gained from been at front page. Next time comment based on what the post is talking about.
Re: Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) by wazobiaN9(m): 10:39am On Oct 21, 2016
oweniwe:
In other news...

Toyota was fined $1.2bn for making Lexus with faulty accelerator pedals...

In addition to the $1.2 billion fine, which will go into the government’s coffers, Toyota faces nearly 400 wrongful-death and personal-injury lawsuits. It has settled at least seven lawsuits in the past few monthshttmonth

And some people think Dangote should be left alone because he's not the one driving the truck. angry

In the US this, in the US that... are u ff'ing shitting??!!

Get this into your shaggy skull, this is not the US!!!

Full investigation would follow an accident like that in the US, and no one will be screaming Dangote foul without any meaningful reason!!

The report is even inaccurate, anyone who knows Lagos - Ibadan express road would know that aint it in the image!

Stop beefing Dangote and get a life or some fish instead!!!

RIP to the dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport / West African Countries Hate Nigerians? / The Myth About Nigerians Washing Dead Bodies In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.