Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,484 members, 7,861,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:39 AM

Having Problem With Passing Out Stool Or Not Going To Toilet Often - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Having Problem With Passing Out Stool Or Not Going To Toilet Often (597 Views)

Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team / Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? / Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Having Problem With Passing Out Stool Or Not Going To Toilet Often by Lois4: 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
Have you been able to toilet today, when last did you go to toilet to pass out stool, two, three, four days ago or a week or weeks,? Where is the waste products of the food you have been eating, in your stomach. Well the bad news is that the waste products have been rottened in your stomach and releasing toxins into the blood, This can cause Coprostasis and Colon Cancer.
Are you finding it hard to pass out stool or are you having problem with your bowel movement.
Are you having a bloated stomach? Or you feel full even when you haven't eaten? The truth is that your Health is in danger.
Well, worry no more.
The SOLUTION is here. Truly tested, potent and efficacious.
Use SHAKEOFF PHYTO FYBRE, SPLINA LIQUID CHLOROPHYLL and BUBBLE C.
Call or inbox me now to get it 08061582609 / 08110376254
Remember your Health is your wealth, pls dont joke with it, this problem can be embarrassing but hiding it is more dangerous. 08061582609 /08110376254

(1) (Reply)

Do Glasses Worsen Vision? / Doctors Please Save Me From Prickly Heat.....help Me Out!!! / Is It Really A Stubborn Eczema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.