Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) (61264 Views)

Nupe Man Marries Igbo Lady (Photos) / Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) / Hefty Looking Man Marries A Young Lady,Photos Got People Talking(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by cpapa: 6:54am On Oct 21, 2016
that's wat most girls want but they can't marry someone that earns 50k per month smh for una
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by uzolexis(f): 7:02am On Oct 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

If u cant accept my opinion, then tatz not my problem.

your opinion is wrong therefore unacceptable cos beauty and being bi-lingual has nothing to do with skin colour. you can say you are more attracted to white /light skinned pple, that is ok but don't insult black pple by saying only mix breeds are beautiful or bi-lingual, that's rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by uzolexis(f): 7:05am On Oct 21, 2016
DeeTus:
Hahahaha. What a drama! Yes, she's suffering of inferiority complex and needs to be educated! cheesy

Imagine saying only mix-breeds are beautiful and bi-lingual, someone that speaks yoruba/igbo/hausa/efik etc and English is the person not bi-lingual? Is it only when you speak french and german or spanish or english or dutch and any other European language that you are bi-lingual
and all the beautiful black men and women scattered all over the place are they less beautiful cos they are not light skinned

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 21, 2016
uzolexis:

your opinion is wrong therefore unacceptable cos beauty and being bi-lingual has nothing to do with skin colour. you can say you are more attracted to white /light skinned pple, that is ok but don't insult black pple by saying only mix breeds are beautiful or bi-lingual, that's rubbish.

When did I insult black ppol? Stop fabricating stories... As what I said, if u can't accept my opinion then tatz ur problem...
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 21, 2016
Laveda:
They 'look' happy, be like her net catch better fish.
as in my sister, that's every woman's prayer o,make our net catch better fish too grin
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 7:12am On Oct 21, 2016
2dugged u nid to c dis
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 21, 2016
holluphemydavid:
2dugged u nid to c dis
I already commented, my number 2 fan on nairaland grin,the number one spot has been taken grin
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by uzolexis(f): 7:14am On Oct 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

When did I insult black ppol? Stop fabricating stories... As what I said, if u can't accept my opinion then tatz ur problem...

Like I said your opinion is wrong and I am not fabricating stories
TrapQueen77:

Not only that...I personally like mixed breed kids...they are beautiful & can speak many languages as well... cool

that statement you made is an insult to black pple cos we are also bi-lingual as your beloved mixed breeds and we are also beautiful but of course to you our beauty is sub standard and our language is sub standard as well......that's the implication of your post if you don't know, i'm telling you now.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 21, 2016
uzolexis:

Like I said your opinion is wrong and I am not fabricating stories

that statement you made is an insult to black pple cos we are also bi-lingual as your beloved mixed breeds and we are also beautiful but f course to you our beauty is sub standard and our language is sub standard as well......thet's the implication of your post if you don't know, i'm telling you now.

Don't bring ur village attitude here and start preaching... I bet u didn't even brush ur hair yet but ur here starts waggling ur tongue...

For me, mixed breed kids are beautiful,Take it or leave it... I wasn't saying black is ugly nor the whites.... So get ur facts right before blabbering coz ur the one talking rubbish now.
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by ILoveToFuCcK: 7:23am On Oct 21, 2016
obontami:
what I'm thinking exactly
But the wife is cute though
She's cute, No doubt
But that oyinbo looks pretty old
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 7:26am On Oct 21, 2016
2dugged:
I already commented, my number 2 fan on nairaland grin,the number one spot has been taken grin

Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by BluePearls(m): 7:32am On Oct 21, 2016
Beautiful!
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by TooLateToFail(f): 7:32am On Oct 21, 2016
happy married life
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 7:47am On Oct 21, 2016
How many of our boys dey marry Oyibo the way our girls dey marry Oyibo sef

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by uzolexis(f): 7:50am On Oct 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Don't bring ur village attitude here and start preaching... I bet u didn't even brush ur hair yet but ur here starts waggling ur tongue...

For me, mixed breed kids are beautiful,Take it or leave it... I wasn't saying black is ugly nor the whites.... So get ur facts right before blabbering coz ur the one talking rubbish now.

typical immature attitude, instead of arguing like a reasonable person you resort to personal insult cos you have nothing sensible to say. Not offended at all cos you are just exhibiting how low your IQ is.
People are beautiful, mixed breed or not dumbo, you can be attracted to mixed breed pple that's your headache but don't come and tell us here someone is lucky cos they married oyibo and will have mixed breed kids like pple who don't marry oyibo are unlucky.....

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by Ecosystem4u: 7:55am On Oct 21, 2016
firstking01:
What's so special here, and btw, the man looks older than her sefundecided
Sometimes I wonder whether these Afonjas got brain at all. So d woman is meant to be older abi? every thing about you is hate n poverty. Quit eating amala n you will see the positive change. Then thank me later!!!!!!
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by doll912(f): 8:00am On Oct 21, 2016
Congrats sister. All I can think of is beautiful mixed race kids.
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by Chudichu(m): 8:01am On Oct 21, 2016
adedayoa2:
anything wrong marrying your mate?
Nope.. Nothing wrong, even someone younger. Just reacted from the way you sounded, like it was bad to marry someone older.
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by tukdi: 8:07am On Oct 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Not only that...I personally like mixed breed kids...they are beautiful & can speak many languages as well... cool

I have what it takes!

I am the best material for you! grin
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by Nusaf: 8:10am On Oct 21, 2016
eph12:

Should the lady be older?

No! Just that the man is as old as her granny. Money worshipping.
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by Nusaf: 8:11am On Oct 21, 2016
Nusaf:

No! Just that the man is as old as her granny. Money worshipping.
Ecosystem4u:

Sometimes I wonder whether these Afonjas got brain at all. So d woman is meant to be older abi? every thing about you is hate n poverty. Quit eating amala n you will see the positive change. Then thank me later!!!!!!
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by twentysixteen(f): 8:14am On Oct 21, 2016
Congrats to them,but me I no fit marry oyibo cool
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by john650(m): 8:20am On Oct 21, 2016
Winnelyn:
nice one she's so happy lol grin
Yes, we know why she's so happy. She lucky catch oyibo for this recession wey go pay her bills.
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 21, 2016
tukdi:
I have what it takes!

I am the best material for you! grin

Tukdidi the main man, where have u been? grin
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by Thisnut(m): 8:43am On Oct 21, 2016
Laveda:
They 'look' happy, be like her net catch better fish.
because he's white he's a better fish, right? I have seen a lot of broke and homeless white dudes, just for the record.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by tot(f): 9:04am On Oct 21, 2016
uzolexis:

Africans are beautiful too and can speak many languages, our native language as well as the European Language of our country (English in the case of Nigeria). Stop displaying your inferiority complex on a public forum like this.

Severe inferiority complex. Very disgraceful. I would be ashamed to make such a statement.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2016
Chudichu:

Nope.. Nothing wrong, even someone younger. Just reacted from the way you sounded, like it was bad to marry someone older.
I didn't write that you cant marry an older person o. Even marrying a younger person as a lady no bad, but I can't do that.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by manko10(m): 9:10am On Oct 21, 2016
Thisnut:
because he's white he's a better fish, right? I have seen a lot of broke and homeless white dudes, just for the record.
yes after all she wont only belong to the kitchen,living room and "OTHER ROOM
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by uzolexis(f): 9:11am On Oct 21, 2016
tot:

Severe inferiority complex. Very disgraceful. I would be ashamed to make such a statement.
Glad a lady like myself understands where i'm coming from.
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by tot(f): 9:19am On Oct 21, 2016
uzolexis:

Glad a lady like myself understands where i'm coming from.

Oh yes, definitely. Usually, it is when people are unexposed they make such statements, but there really is no excuse for it. I stayed in the UK for a few years and it's made me appreciate the African and Nigerian culture even more. So it's really irritating seeing someone make ignorant statements like that on a PUBLIC forum.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 21, 2016
lordkhalifa:
Igbo Amaka
I never fancy Afonja girls. They
are a sneaky, slimy bunch who
would warm their ways into a
man’s heart to collect the man’s
sperm in plastic to take to a witch
doctor to whom they pay a heavy
fee to prepare ojo-valentiurinal
(invented word for the most
powerful) concoctions that would
hold the man married to them for
life). One Igbo man at Abuja ran
into a pretty Afonja akwunakwuna
(woman of ill repute) who moved
in with him and ended breaking up
his marriage to Igbo wife at
Lagos. Igbo wife fought hard to
reclaim her husband. Igbo
husband fought hard to evict
Afonja woman . Igbo man died
inexplicably in the process, and
his Igbo relatives believed the
Afonja woman caused the death.
Did she poison our stupid brother
or did he drown in her flowery
discharge? This Afonja woman is
still at Abuja seeking another man
to devour... Tufiakwa
What is this? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 21, 2016
longerthroat:
@ OP is this your definition of pretty or are you high on something? just caption it desperate Igbo girl marries her maga.
precisely! grin grin the only sensible comment on this topic. tirigbosaaa! for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial / Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) / Ghanaian Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.