Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,345 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) (61256 Views)

Nupe Man Marries Igbo Lady (Photos) / Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) / Hefty Looking Man Marries A Young Lady,Photos Got People Talking(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by thedragon: 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
Oilwell:
We have three of our british expats that married nigerian girls just last 2 years in my company.These are men in their fifties divorcing their wives for our nigerian punna. My base manager says he will only leave nigeria in a coffin . This man don live in many countries but say nigerin kitten na highest.Our girls don cook for them. Most times we know say d girls dey bottle them up.

I'm American and the your view is twisted. The white man in this marriage is old and looks like pale crap, so he won't get anything close to the Nigeria girl's beauty in Britain. He is just taking advantage of her for sex he couldn't get in his own country. Nigerians seem to worship whites for some reason.
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by thedragon: 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
dasparrow:

So what if he is older than her? At least, they are both adults and the relationship is consensual. What will you say of your fellow Nigerian men who are in their 60s and 70s and marrying 14 year old girls? What of your fellow Nigerian men who are in their 20s but marrying white women in their 50s and above? I don't hear you and your ilk complain about gold digging then. Once a Nigerian woman finds happiness in the arms of a white man, people like you begin to foam in the mouth like a rabid dog. You people generally don't respect and appreciate women in Nigeria so don't be surprised that some Nigerian women are looking elsewhere for men that will love and treat them like the queens that they are.

White men don't respect or appreciate Nigerian women in general. This British guy is only doing this because he's old and can't get good white women anymore. Also, Nigerian men respect and appreciate Nigerian women more than any other type of man in the world. To non-Nigerians like me, Nigerian women are just uglier type of black women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial / Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) / Ghanaian Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.