Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

How Genuine Is This Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Genuine Is This Invite (1111 Views)

How Genuine Is AFRITV LIMITED? / I Got This Invite For Interview Tomorrow. Who Know Them / Who Got This Invite From ACR Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Genuine Is This Invite by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
pls just finished my nysc n have been applying for jobs mostly on and have gotten two mails in d following formats

1. You are invited for an Assessment on Saturday October 22nd, 2016 by 10am at No.1, Olabisi Close, Mende, Maryland bus-stop(Lagos Residents Only)

2. Dear ..........
Following consideration of your online application, I am pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted, and you are invited to attend an Assesment on  Monday 17thOct  2016  at  8.00am

This interview will take place at  4, Alhaji Kareem,Off Amaraolu  Street,Agidinbi,Ikeja, Lagos. You will be meeting with the HR.Mrs Agu.

We apologize for the short notice, however it is important you confirm your availability to enable us make adequate preparations. Please kindly confirm your availability by replying this email as soon as possible. You can reach Mrs Agu on 08148430174 if you have any issues / requests.

Please bring with you to the interview, your  updated  resume. We look forward to meeting you .

Regards,
pls I want to know how genuine they are
Re: How Genuine Is This Invite by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nawa ooo...
Looks dicey... but I can bet my left balls that it is scam Tho...

1 Like

Re: How Genuine Is This Invite by Akabu22(m): 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
ABEG NO WASTE NR TFARE.I HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE.GOD O PUNISH THEM.EVEN AFTER WARNING THEM.IS GNLD
Re: How Genuine Is This Invite by tobloj(m): 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
You have been shortlisted for the position of Offline Activation Officer with
us. You are hereby invited for an assessment which has been scheduled as
follows:
*Date : *Friday 21st October, 2016

*Time *: 9:00 A.M. prompt (Please adhere strictly to the time allotted)

*Venue :* Tolet.com.ng <http://tolet.com.ng/>, 3rd Floor, Stanbic IBTC
Building, 36A, Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos.

*Dress Code:* Corporate

Kindly confirm your attendance to the interview by responding to this mail.

Thank you and we look forward to meeting with you.

*NB: We recommend that candidates come with printed copies of their CV
and supporting credentials. *

*Candidates may be turned back for non compliance with all of the above
instructions.* pls how genuine is this?
Re: How Genuine Is This Invite by georgeidoni: 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
GNLD lecture loading!!!
They dont have any job to give you other than to put you in a class room and tell you why you have to be your own boss and other blah, blah, blahs.

(1) (Reply)

Personal Assistant Job In Lagos At Deangelo Limited / Job Offer For Me From A Scammer / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.