Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) (10060 Views)

Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" / Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal / Michelle Obama Congratulates Ike & Uchechi Ibe On Their Wedding(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by Babaneh(m): 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
The poster Idris Ahmed claimed that she shared the picture herself in order to show the global audience where she belong.

grin tongue

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1120073548039747&id=100001113386205

4 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by makelove2m(m): 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
Cute,..................... Aisha belong to kitchen and bedroom.................. and buhari in other rooms

3 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by delishpot: 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
She would Never post this.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by 7inches: 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
Wow shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Michelle get nyash like this?

28 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by Kingsley10000: 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
and so what !kitchen is an integral obligation of women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
The moment the mediocre thinking of Nigerian women make them feel inferior by PMBs statement.

I feel it is low self-esteem that is worrying these Nigerian ladies.

Any well raised godly wife will know that she was made for the kitchen, and the other room.

This doesn't stop the woman from being a professionally fulfilled and career woman or even being adored by her man.

The other room or kitchen should not sound like an insult to a well brought up virtuous Nigerian wife.

Shame on feminists!!

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
That blue nightie sef for the main room grin

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
A wife like Aisha is not one any sane man would pray for. I MEAN SANE MAN. Though Buhari was unfortunate to utter those words publicly.

I'm proud of Michelle Obama and our own Dolapo Osinbajo.

But My Lady Is still number one grin

3 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by capatainrambo: 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
I smell lies
Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by nrexzy: 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
People with great sense of Humor!
Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by dunkem21(m): 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
capatainrambo:
I smell lies

The thing smell reach here cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
Choi!!! Michelle Obama get waist :*

But my lady beat thatgrin

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by izombie(m): 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
Choi. Michel gather o, walahi. Obama must be utilising that other room well. See setting. Michell go don baff finish, come rub ointment wey the scent na helele. I sure say na pillows she dey troway for ground so that obama go spread her legs well for bed. No obstruction. Chai! Wey my vaseline sef?

6 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by anonimi: 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
delishpot:
She would Never post this.

Should the OP not be banned for posting a false information on nairaland

Rule:

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
Dis one reason mehn.

NO MATTER THE LEVEL OF WOMAN IN THE SOCIETY, SHE STILL REMAINS THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE HOUSE - AND I MEAN EVERY SECTION OF THE HOUSE. THE COMFORT OF THE HOME IS THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHT OF A GOOD WIFE. A GOOD WIFE MAKES THE HOUSE A HOME, AND THE HOME A FAMILY.

NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY TO AVERT THE REALITY, A GOOD WOMAN IS VERY MUCH AWARE THAT SHE BELONGS TO THE KITCHEN - THE SITTING ROOM - AND THE OTHER ROOM.

MY WIFE BELONGS TO THE KITCHEN :
A good woman cooks for her husband, except in few cases where class and schedules are involved, and they employed cook(s). But despite that, she still monitors the food items that goes into the kitchen and oversees how food is being prepared and served in the house. She never leaves the kitchen completely in the hands of the cook(s). She often visit the kitchen to prepare for her husband his favourite meal. A woman is the Commander in Chief of the Federal Republic of the Kitchen.

MY WIFE BELONGS TO MY SITTING ROOM:
The sitting rooms is the crucial meeting point of the family where they meet, play and liaise together. The home management skills of a good woman, her good heart and her charming smiles makes the sitting room conducive for the whole family as a meeting point. When a man is married to a bad woman, the entire family is permanently confined to their individual rooms whenever they are at home. They only visit the sitting room to receive visitors and retires to their rooms as soon as their visitors left. A good woman belongs to the sitting, because she is the only person to make the sitting room a good meeting point for the whole family.

MY WIFE BELONGS TO THE OTHER ROOM:
At the end of the hustles and hassles of the day, the other room is where the husband and wife retires, either to perform their marital duty or to cuddle themselves till the next day. A good wife surely belongs to the other room because the other room is the most important room in the family. The other rooms is where most important decisions in the family are made. The other room is where they agree to disagree. The other room is where they fulfil the law of procreation.

CONCLUSION:
If you have a wife that does not belong to the KITCHEN, SITTING ROOM and THE OTHER ROOM, my dear, go and remarry, you are still a bachelor.

Pasted as Copied

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by dunkem21(m): 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
anonimi:

Should the OP not be banned for posting a false information on nairaland

No.. How else will Nairaland be a "refuse bin"

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by Kingsley10000: 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
izombie:
Choi. Michel gather o, walahi. Obama must be utilising that other room well. See setting. Michell go don baff finish, come rub ointment wey the scent na helele. I sure say na pillows she dey troway for ground so that obama go spread her legs well for bed. No obstruction. Chai! Wey my vaseline sef?
little did u know She is a transgender

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by DesChyko: 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by DesChyko: 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

Any well raised godly wife will know that she was made for the kitchen, and the other room.

What physical features does a man have that makes him not meant for these?
Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by xendra: 9:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
Abeg make all this people mind they business
Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
DesChyko:

I never said a man should not do domestic work. Responsible men help their wives in the kitchen. Both of them belong to the other room also.

However, the primary role of the husband or wife must not be transferred.

The husband is supposed to provide, protect and lead the home in love; the wife is the home maker. Simple.

Feminist are on the increase, pushing off the responsibility of wife hood and motherhood they ought to enjoy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by Richy4(m): 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
United state president's room cannot be that small and cluttering..... cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by DesChyko: 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

I never said a man should not do domestic work. Responsible men help their wives in the kitchen. Both of them belong to the other room also.

The husband is supposed to provide, protect and lead the home in love; the wife is the home maker. Simple.

Feminist are on the increase, pushing off the responsibility of wife hood and motherhood they ought to enjoy.

Okay.
I'm confident though that Merkel didn't rise to where she is today, spending most of her time being 'your definition of a woman'.

I sincerely wish my daughter, should not grow up believing she already belongs to the compartments of a man's house someday. That is a perfect ambition killer.

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
look at the number of ret@rds hailing this fake news and you realise how a dullarpo like Chinakwe's dog could successfully scam us

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by DozieInc(m): 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
DesChyko:

Okay.
I'm confident though that Merkel didn't rise to where she is today, spending most of her time being 'your definition of a woman'.

I sincerely wish my daughter, should not grow up believing she already belongs to the compartments of a man's house someday. That is a perfect ambition killer.

Good luck to you and your standards.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by ekanDamie: 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
what I have to say

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by ademasta(m): 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
undecided
Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by delishpot: 5:08am On Oct 21, 2016
DesChyko:

Just ignore some comments. Some people just believe that because they can pass some cultural practices that means God intended it to be so. Ask some people with this mentality, they would say Dogs and cats were created to be kept as pets and horses were created to carry mans load. That women are weak and can be subjected to some cultural lock down means they were built for those roles in some people's own minds.
They will tell you God created women with instinct to cook. Not knowing that it is not so. Rather women were trained to accept cooking as their role from childhood. Same with sex. Same with monogamy and staying with one man no mater what., same with child bearing and house keeping. Women can go well without doing these things. God did not put it in their DNA to know how to do them automatically. It is societal expectations that makes women train and hammer it into the heads of younger women from generation to generation to make them play their designated roles as expected by the society they are born into. Hence making it seem like they were born to know iand do it. Many men cook better than women when exposed to the same training g given to girls even. Does it mean they belong to a kitchen?
No woman belongs to anywhere in a mans house. MARRIAGE SHOULD BE a joint effort and each partner out of love, sacrifice and understand ding should play their role based on the situation in their home.
It is a shame when people support Buharis word, they do not see the fact that he is saying NO womans complains, suggestions or ideas should be paid attention to. A woman is not important, in societal growth , she is only built to cook, Bleep and entertain her husband. That is low. Many men would say they do not know why women are not happy with that statement. But when so.eone says your only purpose in life is the kitchen, living room and other room. That should not make any sane woman feel important. It should make her weep.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by delishpot: 5:21am On Oct 21, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

Wives are home akers but they do not Belongbto those places. Can you not see the derogatory aspect of it? No one is saying women don't cook or care for your families. We are just saying, no one should be said to belong to anywhere in any house u less she is a slave.
If you respect your wife, or mom or sisters, you will see the shii in what he said.. The home should also be the woman's own. Not She belongs to MY . Where is the sense of comfort for the woman?
She is his wife, his partner, his lover. They two are 1. She should not Belong to HIS ......... that only shows that she is there to serve him and nothing more. Every other thing she does is jara. Say the truth, if you we're a woman, would you like to be viewed as such? As an object created to serve men? With no rights except the one given by your husband? And when you dare question things, you are tagged a feminist.
I just believe he did not understand the interpretation of what he said. I think he just use Typical Moslem mans interpretation of those words. Unfortunately, those who should know better have latched on to his misleading statement and are making it a rulle

For those loving this post.
Michelle did not say She belongs to Obama's, Kitchen, Living room and parlour. I hope you noticed the difference in both statements.
She belongs to "the" anyone can say that. Even unmarried people.
Wake me up when she posts another that says

I BELONG TO OBAMA'S KITCHEN, LIVING ROOM AND THE OTHER ROOM.

then I will review the case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:13am On Oct 21, 2016
delishpot:

Wives are home akers but they do not Belongbto those places. Can you not see the derogatory aspect of it? No one is saying women don't cook or care for your families. We are just saying, no one should be said to belong to anywhere in any house u less she is a slave.
If you respect your wife, or mom or sisters, you will see the shii in what he said.. The home should also bev the woman's own. Not She belongs to MY . Where is the sense of comfort for the woman?
She is his wife, his partner, his lover. They two are 1. She should not Belong to HIS ......... that only shows that she is there to serve him and nothing more. Every other thing she does is jara. Say the truth, if you we're a woman, would you like to be viewed as such? As an object created to serve men? With no rights except the one given by your husband? And when you dare question things, you are tagged a feminist.
I just believe he did not understand the interpretation of what he said. I think he just use Typical Moslem mans interpretation of those words. Unfortunately, those who should know better have latched on to his misleading statement and are making it a rulle

For the block heads loving this post.
Michelle did not say She belongs to Obama's, Kitchen, Living room and parlour. I hope you noticed the difference in both statements.
She belongs to "the" anyone can say that. Even unmarried people.
Wake me up when she posts another that says

I BELONG TO OBAMA'S KITCHEN, LIVING ROOM AND THE OTHER ROOM.

then I will review the case.

You see delish, the point is that women generate issues out of what isn't a big deal. I doubt any man would react if his wife called him "you're my bank" or "my husband brings home the bacon"

I will naturally be proud of that. That means I'm a provider, regardless of the way she said it.

The point is that the western culture has affected us so much that we think its demeaning for any wife to be associated with the kitchen and the "other room"

And the truth is in actions, PMB has tremendously contributed to a fulfilled, fashionista and beautiful wife Aisha. He has not stopped her from her obligations since the incidence. Why are you all making it look like she's in a pathetic marriage?

@ the second bolded, I did not believe the poster either. But I see assembly of pictures showing Mitchell Obama is proud to be associated with the kitchen and other rooms.

Whatever my wife likes, let her call me! She calls me her mugu, no big deal abeg. Who will I mugu for before if not my wife.

All these pride and ego in marriage won't take us anywhere. If I wash her clothes, whose business?

Its better to mind ones marriage and forget the media frenzy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by RZArecta(m): 6:16am On Oct 21, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
[s]The moment the mediocre thinking of Nigerian women make them feel inferior by PMBs statement.

I feel it is low self-esteem that is worrying these Nigerian ladies.

This doesn't stop the woman from being a professionally fulfilled and career woman or even being adored by her man.

The other room or kitchen should not sound like an insult to a well brought up virtuous Nigerian wife.

Shame on feminists[/s]!!
it's not everytime you open your anus to talk cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Estimated Billing To Be Criminalized – Reps / Lagos Records 200 Motorcycle Accidents Monthly – Sanwo-Olu / 2023 Election: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Set To Launch New Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.