Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) (10123 Views)

Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" / Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal / Michelle Obama Congratulates Ike & Uchechi Ibe On Their Wedding(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by edoyad(m): 6:17am On Oct 21, 2016
7inches:
Wow shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Michelle get nyash like this?

That is not her pic
Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by MrHenshaw: 7:37am On Oct 21, 2016
ekanDamie:
what I have to say

Dumb!
Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by adconline(m): 7:44am On Oct 21, 2016
What a stupid Poster. Michelle Obama is the most educated US First Lady in history with two Ivy League degrees . She worked in best law firm in the country and actually mentored Obama when he worked in the law firm. She also worked as a VP in UChicsgo where she was making about $500k a year. She had always made more money than Obama as a career woman.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by BankManager(m): 7:47am On Oct 21, 2016
7inches:
Wow shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Michelle get nyash like this?
Lol...

cheesy
Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by Kingsley10000: 7:52am On Oct 21, 2016
e beta to belong to obama's bed room than buhari's
Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by KingRex1(m): 7:57am On Oct 21, 2016
The woman practically own n runs the entire home. Decorates it to her taste, plan n makes required schedules for the general functioning of the home.
On the other hand, the man just regulates, makes tough decisions n serves as the figure head.

So wats the fuss all bout with Buhari's statement? undecided
Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by ademasta(m): 8:10am On Oct 21, 2016
Please how do i get swift code BIC for firstbank... I checked online but could see for only lagos branch. I need for either Akure or Zaria branch. I need it urgently but i am very far from any firstbank branch.

Thank you all.
Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by Gmajor(m): 9:27am On Oct 21, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
The moment the mediocre thinking of Nigerian women make them feel inferior by PMBs statement.

I feel it is low self-esteem that is worrying these Nigerian ladies.

Any well raised godly wife will know that she was made for the kitchen, and the other room.

This doesn't stop the woman from being a professionally fulfilled and career woman or even being adored by her man.

The other room or kitchen should not sound like an insult to a well brought up virtuous Nigerian wife.

Shame on feminists!!
the way PMB said it, he made it look like a woman should be limited to the aforementioned rooms

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by nduchucks: 9:35am On Oct 21, 2016
anonimi:

Should the OP not be banned for posting a false information on nairaland

Rule:

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

When are they going to ban you for posting graphics designed for falsification.

I remind you of the example of attaching nduchucks to some of your images which falsely depict nduchucks as a Tinubu praise singer embarassed
Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by anonimi: 9:50am On Oct 21, 2016
nduchucks:
When are they going to ban you for posting graphics designed for falsification.

I remind you of the example of attaching nduchucks to some of your images which falsely depict nduchucks as a Tinubu praise singer embarassed

Don't worry, bro.
I have modified to reflect what you posted only and separate from the related pictures.
See this link: https://www.nairaland.com/2121046/apc-matters-pictures/9#35190516

Freegift75:
Code Of Conduct Tribunal Freed Bola Tinubu In Error – Rotimi Jacobs
Rotimi Jacobs, a senior advocate of Nigeria and [size=13pt]the Federal Government prosecuting counsel[/size] in the 13 count charge of false assets declaration trial of Senate President Bukola Saraki on Thursday said the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) was misled to discharge former Governor of Lagos State Bola Ahmed Tinubu when he was arraigned before it in November 2011.

From: www.saharareporters.com/2016/03/19/code-conduct-tribunal-freed-bola-tinubu-error--rotimi-jacobs

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2030416_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

nduchucks:
Must They Humiliate Tinubu Like This?
Sep 21, 2011

Haba!

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by JamesJOS(m): 9:57am On Oct 21, 2016
Hmmn.. .
Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by anonimi: 10:00am On Oct 21, 2016
BankManager:
Lol...U forget say she be kenyan woman?

cheesy

Please sir, who told you that Michelle is from Kenya

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by yjgm(m): 10:10am On Oct 21, 2016
Nice one. Now some African ladies come and tell me they don't belong. What a poo!
Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by dunkem21(m): 10:11am On Oct 21, 2016
yjgm:
Nice one. Now some African ladies come and tell me they don't belong. What a poo!

..but Michelle didn't say so abi una wan make she sue NL

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by ekanDamie: 10:51am On Oct 21, 2016
MrHenshaw:

Dumb!
k
Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by ekanDamie: 11:01am On Oct 21, 2016
delishpot:

Just ignore some comments. Some people just believe that because they can pass some cultural practices that means God intended it to be so. Ask some people with this mentality, they would say Dogs and cats were created to be kept as pets and horses were created to carry mans load. That women are weak and can be subjected to some cultural lock down means they were built for those roles in some people's own minds.
They will tell you God created women with instinct to cook. Not knowing that it is not so. Rather women were trained to accept cooking as their role from childhood. Same with sex. Same with monogamy and staying with one man no mater what., same with child bearing and house keeping. Women can go well without doing these things. God did not put it in their DNA to know how to do them automatically. It is societal expectations that makes women train and hammer it into the heads of younger women from generation to generation to make them play their designated roles as expected by the society they are born into. Hence making it seem like they were born to know iand do it. Many men cook better than women when exposed to the same training g given to girls even. Does it mean they belong to a kitchen?
No woman belongs to anywhere in a mans house. MARRIAGE SHOULD BE a joint effort and each partner out of love, sacrifice and understand ding should play their role based on the situation in their home.
It is a shame when people support Buharis word, they do not see the fact that he is saying NO womans complains, suggestions or ideas should be paid attention to. A woman is not important, in societal growth , she is only built to cook, Bleep and entertain her husband. That is low. Many men would say they do not know why women are not happy with that statement. But when so.eone says your only purpose in life is the kitchen, living room and other room. That should not make any sane woman feel important. It should make her weep.
all this grammar ur blowing dosnt hold water. it's not about culture or whatever was made women believe from birth.
try to railway your mind to the first woman and family on earth, uld clearly understand
d divine roles of each member of d family and accept your gender role.
Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by ogawisdom(m): 11:19am On Oct 21, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
The moment the mediocre thinking of Nigerian women make them feel inferior by PMBs statement.

I feel it is low self-esteem that is worrying these Nigerian ladies.

Any well raised godly wife will know that she was made for the kitchen, and the other room.

This doesn't stop the woman from being a professionally fulfilled and career woman or even being adored by her man.

The other room or kitchen should not sound like an insult to a well brought up virtuous Nigerian wife.

Shame on feminists!!

Spot on
Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by Kabashin: 11:24am On Oct 21, 2016
izombie:
Choi. Michel gather o, walahi. Obama must be utilising that other room well. See setting. Michell go don baff finish, come rub ointment wey the scent na helele. I sure say na pillows she dey troway for ground so that obama go spread her legs well for bed. No obstruction. Chai! Wey my vaseline sef?

LOL. Una wan kill me with laugh. That woman nyash set. shocked
Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by okekeman(m): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2016
What stupid Trashy post is this She can never post such trash!!!
Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by nduchucks: 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
anonimi:

Don't worry, bro.
I have modified to reflect what you posted only and separate from the related pictures.

Not good enough. Remove nduchucks completely from your graphics. My post you copied did not include any graphics.

smh
Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by delishpot: 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
ekanDamie:

all this grammar ur blowing dosnt hold water. it's not about culture or whatever was made women believe from birth.
try to railway your mind to the first woman and family on earth, uld clearly understand
d divine roles of each member of d family and accept your gender role.

And you were there when the first woman was created? How did you know for sure? Were you there when God created woman and family? You can say 100% that God said those things. you can swear with your life? or as usual it is the story you have been told that someone wrote that God said?
Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by Bagsfrmbethel: 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2016
3-Piece Travel Luggage (28", 24"& 20"wink

₦40,000

Description

3-PieceTravel Suitcases a must-have. It comes in 20", 24" and 28"; size to accommodate all your travel needs. It has neat interior lining and an inner belt to properly hold all your contents. No matter how much you toss the suitcase around when travelling, your clothes will be well secured. Each suitcase has 4 wheels and a trolley handle which makes it easy for you to move around an airport or train station. Its 3-digit combination lock ensures that all your contents are safe at all times.

3-Piece Travel Suitcases has a lovely colour which makes it more suited to women. It is made from the finest ABS material which ensures high durability. This suitcase will wear well, last longer and look better even after extensive use. One nice thing about this travel suitcase is that it is lightweight so you can easily carry around without experiencing any form of discomfort. Pack up with ease and travel to wherever with these well-designed suitcases. What stands this suitcase out from the rest is that it offers security, durability and convenient mobility..

Bethelmendels International Limited
27, Atinuke Olabanji Street,
Off John Olugbo street,
Through Unity Road, Ikeja,
Lagos,
08180065490..http://bethelmendelsbags.com

Re: Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) by BALLOSKI: 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
Good!

(1) (2) (Reply)

SERAP Asks EFCC To Release Shehu Sani / Ex Zamfara APC Chairman, Hundreds Of Others Defect To PDP / We Are Not Withdrawing Obi Or Any Of Our Candidates Cases - Apapa Faction (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.