Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age (20578 Views)

Osinbajo Sacks 2 ICPC Board Nominees Over Allegation Of Corruption / Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin / FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by meccuno: 8:59am On Oct 21, 2016
Nnaabros:
Its terrible reading peoples comments at times. Here's a young man speaking up for the younger generation, and see how the same people are lambasting him. Nigeria has been recycling the same crop of leaders since 1960 and yet they keep telling you the youths are the leaders of tomorrow. A young man comes to and give a clarion call to these youths to rise up and take their place and the same youths rise up to lambaste him. I guess they are pretty comfortable with their place
if you still have hope for Nigeria,then am sorry for u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by sweerychick(f): 9:11am On Oct 21, 2016
PaulIdu:
But if they appoint his mum now he will be saying thank you Jesus
is he not speaking the truth undecided, for how long shall old people continue to rule us.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 21, 2016
meccuno:
if you still have hope for Nigeria,then am sorry for u
Sorry for yourself and your hopelessness

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by ChristineC: 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
He put it aptly. The old men are trying too hard to waste this generation.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
OoniOfIfe:
Make una come nominate this one

i hope u r ok i tink u need dis too

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by FirstCounsel(m): 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
PaulIdu:
No mind am grin
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by banki(m): 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
when they appoint yonger people, the same youth will come and abuse the person and tell us how they prefer more experienced people

case study ..... KEMI ADEOSUN

2 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by ezechueze(m): 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
OK
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by yinkslinks(m): 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2016
wow never knew this guy is the ambassador oooo. i met him when i went for my mexican visa and he came to view me to see who had that wonderful application i brought and shook hands with me.
chimere66:
According to Onyeka Nwelue,the acting Ambassador of Mexico to Nigeria is 27-yrs old.This comes after president Buhari released a list of ambassadorial nominees.He wrote....

'The Acting Ambassador of Mexico to Nigeria, Rodrigo Álvarez Tenorio is 27 years old.

What are we doing as young people in Nigeria? We sit and watch the old ones shit on us'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/onyeka-onwenus-son-stylishly-mocks.html?m=1
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by rhemiza(m): 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
there's nothing bad in appointing old people, besides he has his reason for appointing them, and without God's approval nothing can be done...it God that appoint them not the president.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by akinceleb: 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
Why criticized Buhari? When you voted for old man, do you want him to appoint people of different pairs? Old for old, young for young

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by Coldfeet(f): 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
careytommy7:
as much as I'm not a fan of Chinakwe's dog, I think this young man needs to shut up. after his mother disgracefully went to kneel down and beg for an appointment from the ayatollah and was rebuffed, he is now forming govt critic.
one of the women I have recently started to respect is folorunsho alakija. she knows what loyalty and self respect means not your betrayer of a mother.
So you think this young man is Onyeka onwenus son? Hahaha hahaha hahaha grin grin this generation is lost.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by dman4mdmoon(m): 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
[quote author=Nnaabros post=50373886]Its terrible reading peoples comments at times. Here's a young man speaking up for the younger generation, and see how the same people are lambasting him. Nigeria has been recycling the same crop of leaders since 1960 and yet they keep telling you the youths are the leaders of tomorrow. A young man comes to and give a clarion call to these youths to rise up and take their place and the same youths rise up to lambaste him. I guess they are pretty comfortable with their place[/quot

His call on the youths to take wake up is good, but before we can conclude we need to know the ages of the remaining nominees! More so, experience also matters.
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
Animal...
PaulIdu:
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by dman4mdmoon(m): 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nnaabros:
Its terrible reading peoples comments at times. Here's a young man speaking up for the younger generation, and see how the same people are lambasting him. Nigeria has been recycling the same crop of leaders since 1960 and yet they keep telling you the youths are the leaders of tomorrow. A young man comes to and give a clarion call to these youths to rise up and take their place and the same youths rise up to lambaste him. I guess they are pretty comfortable with their place

His call on the youths to take wake up is good, but before we can conclude we need to know the ages of the remaining nominees! More so, experience also matters.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by linearity: 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
careytommy7:
as much as I'm not a fan of Chinakwe's dog, I think this young man needs to shut up. after his mother disgracefully went to kneel down and beg for an appointment from the ayatollah and was rebuffed, he is now forming govt critic.
one of the women I have recently started to respect is folorunsho alakija. she knows what loyalty and self respect means not your betrayer of a mother.
Why can't you address what he raised objectively?

If you feel the need to comment, why not proffer your arguments for or against his submissions, this way we all can benefit from the free flow of ideas that goes to the merit/demerit of the situation.

Dragging his mum into this, is a cheap shot and should be left for the naive and uninform.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
dman4mdmoon:

Experience? And how/where will they gain the experience?

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by HomeOfMe(f): 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
eyeview:

Its quite pathetic and disheartening that a member of the younger generation will speak out for the young generation and his own generation will turn to rain insults on him. You see why i think most of you are lost causes.
It's really pathetic. The people of this generation are a bunch of f00LS who don't know their right.

2 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by MrPresident1: 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
Na the youths wen dey this Nairaland we go appoint as ambassadors ba? Ambassador to America, ambassador to London, ambassador to New-york, ambassador to Great Britain

Oda bi wipe ori e ti yi angry

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by Eluwilussit(m): 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
[quote author=espn post=50373575]That was why ur MUM was kneeling down for BUBU..MUMU..[/quote

Looks like you are the mumu here. Dude is Onyeka Nwelue. How does that make him Onyeka Onwenu's son?

When will some of you start thinking first before commenting? No wonder our oldies have been ruling us since independence. You can't even spot the difference. Shame. cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by dman4mdmoon(m): 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nnaabros:

Experience? And how/where will they gain the experience?

I meant we also need the experience of those who have been in service for some years. The writer said he once met one of the nominees who has been in foreign service since 70s.
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by Amanwulu1(m): 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nnaabros:
are u new here? D guy committed these offences; 1.he is Igbo 2.he spoke against their god(buhari). Don't u knw buhari never makes a mistake?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
soberdrunk:
...............coming from a "young" man that looks like an African gypsy/Jamaican junkie angry angry How can "old people" take you seriously looking like that?
**dies** cheesy cheesy cheesy una no even get chill. Hahaha
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by UnknownT: 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
careytommy7:
You guys sef. Onyeka Onwenu is not the mom

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by chymavis(f): 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2016
PaulIdu:

Onyeka Nwelue is not Onyeka Onwenu's son.
They are not even related

3 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by PaulIdu: 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
chymavis:

Onyeka Nwelue is not Onyeka Onwenu's son.
They are not even related

The article said they were ..Before this article I had never heard of him
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by SkinnyDude(m): 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
soberdrunk:
...............coming from a "young" man that looks like an African gypsy/Jamaican junkie angry angry How can "old people" take you seriously looking like that?
hey! don't insult my Man..
the container does not matter. what matters is the content. besides, his looks is African. nothing wrong with it. you dig?
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by Dinobi77: 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
Please he is not Onyeka Onwenus son. His father is hon. Chris Nwelue n lady Catherine Nwelue from Ehime Mbano, while Onyeka Onwenu is frm Ideato all in Imo.
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by Orikinla(m): 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
PaulIdu:
Every Dick, Tom and Harry wan take criticizing President Muhammadu Buhari for cheap publicity.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by SkinnyDude(m): 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
espn:
That was why ur MUM was kneeling down for BUBU..MUMU..
him and onyeka onwenu are not related.. Nwelue and Onwenu, are they the same?
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by Osama10(m): 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
eyeview:

Its quite pathetic and disheartening that a member of the younger generation will speak out for the young generation and his own generation will turn to rain insults on him. You see why i think most of you are lost causes.

Well spoken, all hope is lost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Minimum Wage For Pensioners / Kenneth Okonkwo: What APC Did Is Unconstitutional, Supports Peter Obi / Pictures Of Flood In Isoko Communities, Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.