Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,289 members, 7,846,318 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Marketing Is Very Important Come In Now And Learn - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Marketing Is Very Important Come In Now And Learn (325 Views)

Join Us And Learn Some Legit Way To Make Money Online Plus SEO Course / Why Email Marketing Is Still Effective Tool For Business / Influencer Marketing Is Gradually Becoming The Future Of Digital Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marketing Is Very Important Come In Now And Learn by jayjax(m): 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
People often say Knowledge is power and at times we need to make a sacrifice to acquire knowledge...am giving this things out for just 1k...it will help you a lot in marketing and some other core areas you need to know as an individual....you're gonna thank me for this believe me...with this you'll make a lot of cash only if you utilize this knowledge...i cant just keep this to myself
Call me on 08103388614....or mail me on olaoluogundipe@gmail.com
Re: Marketing Is Very Important Come In Now And Learn by jayjax(m): 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
I understand how people may be skeptical about this...if you're being skeptical just mail me i'll send the pdfs to you then you pay me if you're satidfied not to worry
Re: Marketing Is Very Important Come In Now And Learn by fghanni(m): 7:44am On Oct 21, 2016
Is it on online or offline (door to door) ?
Re: Marketing Is Very Important Come In Now And Learn by jayjax(m): 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
Its online as you'll have all this in pdf format

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Own Blog/website For As Low As 30,000 Naira / 9ja Google Adsense For Sale,whatsapp Only / Best Prices For Iphone And Samsung

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.