Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

O.a.u Predegree - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / O.a.u Predegree (2245 Views)

Top 3 Reasons O.A.U Ife Is The ''dumbest'' Best School In Nigeria / A Vampire On O.a.u Campus (levi's Curse) / O.a.u Admission/post Utme For The Year 2013/2014 (official Page) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

O.a.u Predegree by kolly4luv(m): 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2009
For you people going for O.A.U pre-dgree:
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION SCHEDULED new item
This is to inform all Applicants for the OAU Predegree Programme (2009/2010 session) that the Entrance Examination is scheduled for Saturday, November 21, 2009.
Best of luck,
Re: O.a.u Predegree by vision2020: 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2009
if need any help concerning info or admission or problem, call Dr Ademola. 080-80-580000
Re: O.a.u Predegree by Damolux01(m): 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2009
Tanx 4 d info,but wen is d closin date
Re: O.a.u Predegree by kolly4luv(m): 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2009
If u need any promt and updated info about this news contact me on:kolly.t2008@yahoo.com or call 07060927923.
Take Care
Re: O.a.u Predegree by dared1: 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2009
unad post ume is on 28/29th of dis month
for more information call dre 08025546001
Re: O.a.u Predegree by kolly4luv(m): 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2009
[b]LATE ONLINE APPLICATION FOR PREDEGREE COMMENCES new item
Late online application for the 2009/2010 pre-degree programme commences on 28th Oct. 2009 at N15,000       
[/b]
Re: O.a.u Predegree by Beebsyn(m): 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2009
Hello NLs, do any1 knows wn d late oau pd-form will elapse? Nd also where 2purchase d form. an urgent response, plzzzzzz
Re: O.a.u Predegree by snokky(m): 6:04pm On Oct 30, 2009
Application for Predegree
Cost: ₦15,000.00
Application for Predegree (Late Registration)     |       Logout

Oladunni Esther Jayeoba

Your payment must be confirmed before you can continue.

Etranzact payments accepted

Please fill in the RECEIPT No. and Confirmation Order Number. printed on your e-payment receipt
( Please DO NOT USE the 'Receipt for' Number )
and click the Send Payment via Etranzact button.

Receipt No.

Confirmation No.

Contact information
CENTER FOR DISTANCE LEARNING, OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY

Hello NL, my sister bought this predegree card last week with 10k, she wanted to register now, but this is the info we re getting?

It seems the cost is now 15k, wot is she gonna do? can she return the card to the bank, pay entra 5k and get the new one, or can this one be used as well.

Plz reply.

thanks.
Re: O.a.u Predegree by kolly4luv(m): 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2009
Beebsyn:

Hello NLs, do any1 knows wn d late oau pd-form will elapse? Nd also where 2purchase d form. an urgent response, plzzzzzz
the closing date is 21st of Nov 2009 i.e on the entrance examination date.
Re: O.a.u Predegree by kolly4luv(m): 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2009
snokky:

Application for Predegree
Application for Predegree (Late Registration)     |       Logout

Oladunni Esther Jayeoba

Your payment must be confirmed before you can continue.

Etranzact payments accepted

Please fill in the RECEIPT No. and Confirmation Order Number. printed on your e-payment receipt
( Please DO NOT USE the 'Receipt for' Number )
and click the Send Payment via Etranzact button.

Receipt No.

Confirmation No.

Contact information
CENTER FOR DISTANCE LEARNING, OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY

Hello NL, my sister bought this predegree card last week with 10k, she wanted to register now, but this is the info we re getting?

It seems the cost is now 15k, wot is she gonna do? can she return the card to the bank, pay entra 5k and get the new one, or can this one be used as well.

Plz reply.

thanks.
Tell your sister to visit the school premises for help, datz all, simple as A.B.C
Re: O.a.u Predegree by redberry1: 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2009
Hi kolly,pls where can i purchase the form in lagos?It's urgent
Re: O.a.u Predegree by kolly4luv(m): 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2009
red berry:

Hi kolly,pls where can i purchase the form in lagos?It's urgent
i will advise you visit the school campus for the late form,
Re: O.a.u Predegree by kolly4luv(m): 8:50am On Nov 18, 2009
OAU PRE-DEGREE EXAMINATION DATE POSTPONED AGAIN

Can you just Imagine?the examination postponed again till further notice,they are just wasting the people fucking time,Any way! Good luck to them,
Re: O.a.u Predegree by darrytoz(m): 11:42am On Nov 19, 2009
NEW DATE NOW ANNOUNCED 28/11/2009.and what about that
Re: O.a.u Predegree by kolly4luv(m): 2:21am On Nov 25, 2009
O.a.u pre-degree examination is now finaly postpone to january 9,2010.
Very funny!
Re: O.a.u Predegree by harborlardey(m): 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
Please is d late form 4 pre degree out, if it is, ao much is it and wen will it close
Re: O.a.u Predegree by PECng: 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
Application for OAU Pre-Degree
If you are interested in knowing more about OAU pre-degree programme, I’m pleased to tell you that this is the surest means of gaining admission to OAU; apart from the fact that for the two contacts (semesters) the programme would last for, you at the very entrance stage know the average score you need to get at the end of the programme for you to be able to get your desired course, and if you can’t meet up with such score, you also know the exact score you have to get at the end of the programme so that you are qualified for any admission into the school—even if you would not be getting your desired course. Another reason why this programme is the surest path to gaining admission to OAU is because OAU has special preferences for their pre-degree and JUPEB candidates, so the percentage of admission slots they reserve for them is very high; rarely can you find anyone who did the OAU pre-degree or JUPEB programme and they didn’t end up getting admitted. It might not be to the programme they desire, but they mostly get admitted. Read more about the programme here>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2023/08/application-for-oau-pre-degree-tags.html. If you are convinced now you want to take the programme, just go ahead and apply here>>>>https://forms.gle/i6HHttvEybdNr5Fh8. See you on campus when you pass the entrance screening.

(1) (Reply)

A Lesson Nigeria Can Learn From Japan / Nairaland Mathematicians! Please Solve These Maths Questions / You Can Now Go To College In Germany For Free, No Matter Where You’re From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.