Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Studying In Canada Or Usa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Studying In Canada Or Usa (2246 Views)

Gain Admission In Cyprus, Then Transfer To UK Or USA To Complete Your Studies / Any Uk Or Usa University That Can Admit Hnd Graduates To A Direct Masters Degree / Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Studying In Canada Or Usa by skilachi77: 11:10am On Dec 22, 2011
Hello Guys,

I am in Canada studying for my MBA and its been a wonderful experience thus far. I wish to know if there is anyone coming to Ontario in January to study so that i can offer tips and advise as best as i can.

If you are interested in studying in Canada or United States of America,  maybe i can assist also.

Regards
Re: Studying In Canada Or Usa by Tsquare5: 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2011
I actually have interest to study in canada and i will appreciate if u can give details of how to go abt it with list of low fee institutions for postgraduate or professional course like ACCA.
Re: Studying In Canada Or Usa by skilachi77: 4:39am On Dec 23, 2011
To get a list of low tuition schools in Canada, you have to do this research on your own as tuition fees increase on a yearly basis and you may need to start with the city where you want to study then search for schools with low tuition (relatively).

You can also search schools training for ACCA too by city and not just Canada as a whole.

This would help your search greatly.

Wish you the best.
Re: Studying In Canada Or Usa by deolub: 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2012
u can as well
Re: Studying In Canada Or Usa by ralston: 8:33am On Jan 03, 2012
yhe,
i fully agree everyone who want to go abroad to complete his education,, he must be go their and fulfill his desire because the satisfaction of our needs make us perfect and gives us positive thoughts,
Re: Studying In Canada Or Usa by skilachi77: 7:16am On Jan 04, 2012
Hey Deolub,

I understand your request however most of the schools in Canada have scholarship programs which you may qualify for depending on your academic standing however if you do not meet their requirements then you would not be granted a scholarship.

I would advise that you check the school website properly for any form of scholarship available.

Regards
Re: Studying In Canada Or Usa by J20: 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2012
I intend to study Petroleum Engineering in Canada (Bachelor degree) and I went to a consultant who suggest SAIT, a polytechnic. I have been wondering if there is any major difference/discrimination between degrees from Universities and Polytechnics? Should I want to proceed for my Masters after a degree from SAIT, will it sail through?
Re: Studying In Canada Or Usa by deolub: 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2012
@skilachi77
Re: Studying In Canada Or Usa by Bunnatex(m): 8:30pm On Jan 06, 2012
Yea bro I am interested in studying at united states. I am just out with my o level. So I need an institution with low fees. Please can you help me out there. Maybe you can give me your facebook username so that I can reach you easily
Re: Studying In Canada Or Usa by J20: 12:12pm On Jan 20, 2012
And the guy took off! sad
Re: Studying In Canada Or Usa by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2012
He cld no longa bear the heat from requests and questions. ? wink

(1) (Reply)

OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session {contd} / Matured Minds Only:which Is Better,pharmacy Or MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCES / Read!!!how To Unblock Yourself On Whatsapp Messenger When Blocked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.