Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,658 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Throwback Photo Of Buhari Dancing With A Girl - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Dancing With A Girl (42990 Views)

Buhari Dancing With A Lady Without Shoes (Throwback Photo) / Old Photo Of President Buhari Dancing / PHOTOS: Buhari Dancing Shakiti Bobo With Archbishops,The Big Gift They Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari Dancing With A Girl by lifezone247(m): 8:40am On Oct 22, 2016
wunmi2odun:
You're pained bro! Kikikikikikikikiki grin grin grin
me your bro? I can't be a brother to a son of 100 fathers swine prototype like you. And who's pained here? because I have pointed out your brain dead _stupidity to you? I like that! But I'm sure by now you are used to people pointing out your _moronic behaviour to you on a daily basis!

You can't even afford a damn to give since you are nothing but a local, _retarded, ignorant, poverty stricken nobody! No wonder your folks spit on the ground whenever you walk into their home! Beast of burden. Bleep off my mention.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari Dancing With A Girl by lordmassac(m): 9:50am On Oct 22, 2016
Unblockable:

Money has been wasted somewhere.

cheesy cheesy u no try o

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari Dancing With A Girl by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ahhh! Dn't go thr o, ok should I cm too cos am slim n tall too n we could perhaps av d same tin cheesy
jordinsparkles:
let him come na
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari Dancing With A Girl by karimcarim(m): 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
AreaFada2:

Price of the uncompleted building?
950k but it's negotiable
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari Dancing With A Girl by blaqoracle: 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
BCISLTD:
cool I understand how people can hate for no good reason..it's called human nature
if you were born by the fore bear THAT hate, you will live all your life amplifying hatred.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Mocks Peter Obi For Items He Donated To Flood Victims / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race / Northern Traditional Rulers, Retired Military Officers Back Atiku, Dare Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.