Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Md/ceo Of Nairaland Why Do You Do That? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Md/ceo Of Nairaland Why Do You Do That? (1029 Views)

Admin@nairaland- Why Is Nairaland Server Overwhelmed Most Of The Time. / MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) / So My Home Ip-address Can't Access Nairaland.....why's That? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Md/ceo Of Nairaland Why Do You Do That? by sfdaram(f): 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2009
Dear Seun,

i saw a post (RESERVATION MADE EASY FOR TRAVEL AGENTS) now that i wanted to reply to but could not because it was locked against any reply & contribution.i wonder why?

i know you have the final say & decision on eveytin dat goes on here.u see u have different categories of people on this forum ranging from student,undergraduate,umemployed,employed,MDs/CEOs etc dat is why response 2 topic s differ becos from the response of either poster or contributors u can rate level of intelligence of individual.

NOw, what am say is that am a travel agent .i dont know who the poster is but the post was specifically to travel agents on nairaland & people that responded 2 d post are not travel agent.

what the poster said is very correct .is not scam.all non IATA agent know dat deir comission is 7percent but company skymile have decided to give agent above that 7 so what is the problem w that?

am yet to understand why u blog the topic is it becos of the response or u made ur own findings?

pls unblog d topic & allow true & genuine travel agent respond to it.thank you
Re: Md/ceo Of Nairaland Why Do You Do That? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2009
he does it cos because HE CAN grin
Re: Md/ceo Of Nairaland Why Do You Do That? by OAM4J: 4:58am On Oct 24, 2009
That thread has to be locked. The Author looks suspicious and the link provided is not working. If you have a proof that the information on the thread is valid, give it. Personally, I suspect you are the author of the thread with another ID or the author is your partner. Everyone that checked that thread believes it is suspicious. You are the first person to consider it genuine.

By the way I am not Seun or the moderator neither am I speaking for them. This is my personal opinion because I also read the thread.
Re: Md/ceo Of Nairaland Why Do You Do That? by dani1luv: 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2009
^
Seconded

(1) (Reply)

5 N.d.d.c Contract For Sale / Birthday Text / Why Is That Girls Complain About Sickness All The Time Than Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.