Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Car Registration And Driver License - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Registration And Driver License (762 Views)

4ur Car Registration,plate Number,tinted Permit,road Worthines...all N 24hrs / For Your New Car Registration(plate Number,change Of Ownership E.t.c / Car Registration In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Registration And Driver License by chatupkay: 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2009
Hi guys,

Just got a car and i want to register the ride.I need to obtain a driver license too.
Does any1 has idea of how much to get this done or do this for me?

please contact : cardsplace@yahoo.com
Re: Car Registration And Driver License by keyremotes(m): 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2009
chatupkay:

Hi guys,

Just got a car and i want to register the ride.I need to obtain a driver license too.
Does any1 has idea of how much to get this done or do this for me?

please contact : cardsplace@yahoo.com

1. Vehicle registration is about N20,000.00
2. Drivers license (NO IDEA) but, please go to driving schools first before you get yours if you do not already know how to drive.

Doing things the right way is what we need to start doing for this nation to move forward.
IT STARTS WITH US.
Re: Car Registration And Driver License by Tpharell: 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2009
keyremotes:

please go to driving schools first before you get yours if you do not already know how to drive.

Doing things the right way is what we need to start doing for this nation to move forward.
IT STARTS WITH US.
Well said, Man! Last thing we want in this country is another roadhog hitting the streets! Please do the right thing, its for your benefit as well as mine. Happy driving.
Re: Car Registration And Driver License by chatupkay: 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2009
Tanx for the piece of Information.
Re: Car Registration And Driver License by geniusc: 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2011
wwho knows the site where i can renew and reprint papers online

(1) (Reply)

Custom Licenced Clearing Agent Work Only @ Tin-can Isalnd. / 950,000k For Direct Ordered Black 1995 Padded Vboot Limo For Sale / Clean Toks 05/06 Civic Yankee Specs For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.