Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Have You Seen This Certificate Issued By Facebook To It Users (Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Seen This Certificate Issued By Facebook To It Users (Photo) (2856 Views)

The Communique Issued By NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIAN STUDENTS, Ogun State / This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) / Have Any One Seen This Kind Of Charger Before? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen This Certificate Issued By Facebook To It Users (Photo) by HQuadreal: 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
Try It Out.

Make Sure Your Facebook Account Is Sign In On Your Browser Then Follow This Link=http://lelecoupon.com/reportc.php

Note=Please change your password after following the link.

1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Certificate Issued By Facebook To It Users (Photo) by jaymejate: 1:39am On Oct 21, 2016
Carry am go find work na

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Certificate Issued By Facebook To It Users (Photo) by HQuadreal: 7:24am On Oct 21, 2016
jaymejate:
Carry am go find work na
I don use am get work already. #lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Certificate Issued By Facebook To It Users (Photo) by Sleekydee(m): 8:15am On Oct 21, 2016
HQuadreal:
Try It Out.

Make Sure Your Facebook Account Is Sign In On Your Browser Then Follow This Link=http://lelecoupon.com/reportc.php

I HV AN ISSUE WITH THE CERT, Y IS MARK ZUKERBERG THE "VICE"? DUDE OWNS FB DUMMY.
Re: Have You Seen This Certificate Issued By Facebook To It Users (Photo) by HQuadreal: 8:29am On Oct 21, 2016
Sleekydee:

I HV AN ISSUE WITH THE CERT, Y IS MARK ZUKERBERG THE "VICE"? DUDE OWNS FB DUMMY.
I don't know go and ask him.
Re: Have You Seen This Certificate Issued By Facebook To It Users (Photo) by Alhajipablo(m): 9:24am On Oct 21, 2016
Sleekydee:

U go schl so?
Re: Have You Seen This Certificate Issued By Facebook To It Users (Photo) by HQuadreal: 9:31am On Oct 21, 2016
Alhajipablo:
U go schl so?
I no go school na lesson I go. The certificate is not real calm down.
Re: Have You Seen This Certificate Issued By Facebook To It Users (Photo) by Rapsowdee01(m): 10:00am On Oct 21, 2016
Don't try inputing your details on that website oo ! your password and username will be sent to the guys mail !

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Certificate Issued By Facebook To It Users (Photo) by HQuadreal: 10:03am On Oct 21, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
Don't try inputing your details on that website oo ! your password and username will be sent to the guys mail !
I suspect that too.
but I changed my password immediately following the link.
Re: Have You Seen This Certificate Issued By Facebook To It Users (Photo) by HQuadreal: 10:06am On Oct 21, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
Thank You.
Re: Have You Seen This Certificate Issued By Facebook To It Users (Photo) by Alhajipablo(m): 10:23am On Oct 21, 2016
HQuadreal:

I no go school na lesson I go.
The certificate is not real calm down.
I did not quote you;it was the other guy talking about vice chancellor I quoted.
Re: Have You Seen This Certificate Issued By Facebook To It Users (Photo) by HQuadreal: 10:26am On Oct 21, 2016
Alhajipablo:
I did not quote you;it was the other guy talking about vice chancellor I quoted.
OK no vex Abeg.
Re: Have You Seen This Certificate Issued By Facebook To It Users (Photo) by Alhajipablo(m): 10:30am On Oct 21, 2016
HQuadreal:

OK no vex Abeg.
ah no vex
Re: Have You Seen This Certificate Issued By Facebook To It Users (Photo) by HQuadreal: 10:32am On Oct 21, 2016
Alhajipablo:
ah no vex
OK boss.
Re: Have You Seen This Certificate Issued By Facebook To It Users (Photo) by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 21, 2016
Some people go on believing in this Stuffs. This are Sites created by persons to serve as a Gaming Site for FB. You might end up giving out your Password.
Re: Have You Seen This Certificate Issued By Facebook To It Users (Photo) by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 21, 2016
Some people go on believing in this Stuffs. This are Sites created by persons to serve as a Gaming Site for FB. You might end up giving out your Password.
Re: Have You Seen This Certificate Issued By Facebook To It Users (Photo) by HQuadreal: 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
Leader04:
Some people go on believing in this Stuffs.
This are Sites created by persons to serve as a Gaming Site for FB.
You might end up giving out your Password.
Thanks I already told them to change their password after following the link.
Re: Have You Seen This Certificate Issued By Facebook To It Users (Photo) by HQuadreal: 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
Leader04:
Some people go on believing in this Stuffs.
This are Sites created by persons to serve as a Gaming Site for FB.
You might end up giving out your Password.
Thanks.
Re: Have You Seen This Certificate Issued By Facebook To It Users (Photo) by Bagsfrmbethel: 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
Aoking Spinner Trolley Luggage 20,24,28 Inch 3 Pcs.

₦120,000

Description

Item Type:
Luggage
is_customized:
Yes
Luggage Type:
Rolling Luggage
Caster:
Spinner
Item Width:
28 cm
Item Height:
77 cm
Have Drawbars:
Yes
Main Material:
Canvas
Luggage Size:
20",24",28"
With Lock:
Yes
Item Length:
47 cm
Item Weight:
5.5 kg

Bethelmendels International Limited
27, Atinuke Olabanji Street,
Off John Olugbo street,
Through Unity Road, Ikeja,
Lagos,
08180065490..http://bethelmendelsbags.com

Re: Have You Seen This Certificate Issued By Facebook To It Users (Photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
HQuadreal:
Thanks.
You Welcome.
Re: Have You Seen This Certificate Issued By Facebook To It Users (Photo) by HQuadreal: 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
Leader04:
You Welcome.
Ok.
Re: Have You Seen This Certificate Issued By Facebook To It Users (Photo) by Sleekydee(m): 1:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
Alhajipablo:

U go schl so?

u wey go sch, shebi d sch wey u go, Na d vice chancellor get am shey? over sabi baby elephant...
Re: Have You Seen This Certificate Issued By Facebook To It Users (Photo) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
Yes o

Re: Have You Seen This Certificate Issued By Facebook To It Users (Photo) by HQuadreal: 7:13am On Oct 27, 2016
Yh.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: ASUU, Fg To Meet Monday, January 21. / Admission List For International Student At D University Of Cape Coast In Ghana. / How To Reprint Your JAMB 2017 UTME Examination Slip Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.