Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,663 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real (8902 Views)

Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / 5 Bible Verses That Prove That God Hears Our Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by jonbellion(m): 7:10am On Oct 21, 2016
jnrbayano:
Now, the prophesy is clear to me;

"the fool says in his heart, there is no God"

...the only proof I need is staring me in the face;

"the mightily foolishness of this thread"

Alelluia!!!
ooh wise one why don't you pray for us "foolish unbelievers" so we can see and be "wise like you" *ROTFL*

2 Likes

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 21, 2016
jnrbayano:

Do you actually understand God at all?

God doesn't do stupid things to try to prove to a group he exists.

...even if there are no more people to praise God, the stones will do as he already said.

God is not man that he need to prove himself to a group of people because he is shoving in the chest.
Lol see excuse.
Is it not the same God that turned water to wine for people to jollly
The same God that filled a net with fish
The same God that fed a multitude with small amounts of food

How are these not stupid things to prove to a group he exist. Find another excuse please.

1 Like

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 21, 2016
jnrbayano:

...even if there are no more people to praise God, the stones will do as he already said.

God is not man that he need to prove himself to a group of people because he is shoving in the chest.
why then did he care to create man if stones could do just that

4 Likes

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by raphieMontella: 7:36am On Oct 21, 2016
jnrbayano:

@first bolded...should i give you stupid things he did in the bible?

@2nd bolded...should i give you instances he proved himself?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by raphieMontella: 7:37am On Oct 21, 2016
Flexherbal:
It is only private jets that our prophets can now fly.
lol

1 Like

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by byteHead(m): 7:49am On Oct 21, 2016
jnrbayano:

Jesus seems to have squandered his alleged supernatural powers on frivolous nonsense.

Instead of bringing mankind a cure for heart disease and cancer, he used his magic to curse a fig tree. Instead of ending birth defects and infant mortality, he filled pigs wth demons. Instead of ending world hunger and illiteracy, he conjured up a jug of wine. What an incredible waste of omnipotence.

5 Likes

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by yorhmienerd(m): 8:07am On Oct 21, 2016
The ignorance of atheists is quite at an alarming rate.
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by frank317: 8:11am On Oct 21, 2016
jnrbayano:

Lol @stone praising God. This God like praises ohh. He created angels to praise him, e no do am. He created humans to praise him, billions of them. Now u say if Humans no do am he will turn stone to praise him.
What happened to him when he was a kid? Your God get as e b sha. He must be a psycho.

4 Likes

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by jonbellion(m): 8:27am On Oct 21, 2016
Lennycool:

Lol see excuse.

How are these not stupid things to prove to a group he exist. Find another excuse please.
lol don't mind them. Or the time in the old testament he roasted bulls just to show those baal prophets Elijah was even taunting them. Is this not "showing off" they filled the altar with water and fire fell down from heaven and even roasted the water sef

1 Like

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by jnrbayano(m): 8:49am On Oct 21, 2016
jonbellion:
ooh wise one why don't you pray for us "foolish unbelievers" so we can see and be "wise like you" *ROTFL*

I haven't claimed to be wise dear.

Again, the bible told me that it is God who convicts. No one can go to Jesus unless the father draws such person.
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by jnrbayano(m): 8:57am On Oct 21, 2016
raphieMontella:

@first bolded...should i give you stupid things he did in the bible?

@2nd bolded...should i give you instances he proved himself?

Aha!

He proved himself? Oh, you know so?

So, what's exactly does this thread seek to achieve?
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by jnrbayano(m): 9:03am On Oct 21, 2016
kingcity:
why then did he care to create man if stones could do just that

If your 1st son refused to wash plates you asked him to wash, what will you do to get that plate washed?

Ask another to wash it or leave the plates dirty and unwashed for all time?
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 21, 2016
jnrbayano:

If your 1st son refused to wash plates you asked him to wash, what will you do to get that plate washed?

That didnt answer my question
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by jnrbayano(m): 9:07am On Oct 21, 2016
Lennycool:

Lol see excuse.

Oh, he did all those and you have remained in your unbelief?

Now, you want him to do some more (foolish things) so that he will appear convincing?

Hahahahahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:12am On Oct 21, 2016
jnrbayano:

Why would a father (God) with over a million slave and house girls (Angel) require his infant son (human) to wash the plate ?

1 Like

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by shumuel(m): 9:13am On Oct 21, 2016
Seun:
If prayer works, you should be able to ask God to do things that only God can do. Things that can't possibly happen by chance, e.g:

* To grow a major human body part that is completely nonexistent, such as a missing eyeball or an amputated limb, live on CNN & FOX.

* To empower you to pick up one of the huge rocks at Olumo in Abeokuta, and cast it into the sea as Jesus promised in Matthew 17:20.

* To grant you the ability to fly like a bird, so you can leap from the top of the Cocoa house, do some aerial stunts, and then land safely.

* To bless a bowl of sand soaked in petrol and turn it into garri and sweet milk in your stomach as you eat the sand and drink the fuel.

* To etch the details of His Unified Field Theory of Physics on pure diamond tablets and drop them at any popular church or mosque.

* To rearrange a few hundred stars to spell the words Jesus Is Lord or Allah so that anyone with a telescope will be able to read it.

If Jesus Christ himself rebukes satan from making him to do such as you have listed then i tell you boldly that no Christian on Earth can, if any say he/she can then believe me they are not of Chirst and God is not what the use.

Don't get me wrong, Chritians could and do perform healing miracles but not as you have requested, healing is of God and if he so wish it will happen.

Lastly, Jesus Christ already said it ''This generation shall seek for a sign but none shall be given unto them''

i rest my case grin

1 Like

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by jnrbayano(m): 9:14am On Oct 21, 2016
kingcity:
That didnt answer my question

God created man to praise, love, worship him and live with he hereafter.

If man refuses to praise him (since is what man was created to do) he said, "stones will"
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by jnrbayano(m): 9:17am On Oct 21, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
Why would a father (God) with over a million slave and house girls (Angel) require his infant son (human) to wash the plate ?

Did you follow the discourse or you have decided to jump into the bus the Lagos way?
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:22am On Oct 21, 2016
jnrbayano:

Did you follow the discourse or you have decided to jump into the bus the Lagos way?
This not even an answer
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Aiholi(m): 9:27am On Oct 21, 2016
[quote author=Agimor post=50378671][/quote]

Sir, why did you quote me?
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by raphieMontella: 9:33am On Oct 21, 2016
jnrbayano:

Aha!
He proved himself? Oh, you know so?
So, what's exactly does this thread seek to achieve?
in my first sentence..i said ''IN THE BIBLE''... still the same bible meant in the second... So?
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Aiholi(m): 9:38am On Oct 21, 2016
Oga Seun has caused kasala and disappeared..

But it still beats my imagination when people ''confidently'' say there is no GOD.

how then were u formed, the universe, evil(i'm not saying God is evil), how did complex substance(s) come to existence?

Oga Seun.. You said u were once in the faith, why did you leave?, couldn't u contain God no longer?. As an African you know deep within you that God exists likewise the Devil..

you being an aficionado doesn't rule out the fact that God exists. Please sir, retrace your steps, being an atheist to me doesn't make you any better than being a christian. What have you got to lose?

As the songwriter said...(Nosa)... 'i go always pray for u, make d grace of Jesus see u through'

May God not give me that knowledge that will make me doubt his existence..
Aiholi.

1 Like

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by 1990news: 9:38am On Oct 21, 2016
When satan tell Bros J to jump from mountain after him self acclaimed 40days and night fasting, omo i just dey picture the kin fear wey enter Bros J then, him sharperly shout get thee behind me satan.. Because if him jump, no angels or God go save am, because non-exist, and gravity go even make am worse, imagine HeadFirst on top rock. grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Aiholi(m): 9:42am On Oct 21, 2016
jnrbayano:

God is not man that he need to prove himself to a group of people because he is shoved in the chest.

I'm pretty sure God wouldn't want to be derided by his creatures sir, it doesn't take him anything to do all and more of the listed.
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 21, 2016
If I hear undecided....let's see proof with our eyes for once, instead of using mouth all the time undecided
Aiholi:
He could actually do all of this and even more for you, the key word is Believe.
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Aiholi(m): 9:53am On Oct 21, 2016
ItsQuinn:
If I hear undecided....let's see proof with our eyes for once, instead of using mouth all the time undecided

Are u also an atheist?
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Nostradamus: 9:54am On Oct 21, 2016
Make i bookmark this page.
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by jnrbayano(m): 10:01am On Oct 21, 2016
raphieMontella:

in my first sentence..i said ''IN THE BIBLE''...
still the same bible meant in the second...
So?

..God doesn't owe you are sign just because you chose not to believe his numerous signs before.
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:01am On Oct 21, 2016
1990news:
When satan tell Bros J to jump from mountain after him self acclaimed 40days and night fasting, omo i just dey picture the kin fear wey enter Bros J then, him sharperly shout get thee behind me satan.. Because if him jump, no angels or God go save am, because non-exist, and gravity go even make am worse, imagine HeadFirst on top rock. grin grin grin
Me self tire imagine some stranger turn water to wine,would you drink it? talk more of asking for more,or even complement it
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 21, 2016
Really?! undecided before that kind of impossible miracle happen, the person would be already below the ground(dead), even after death; that kind of miracle won't still happen. Any body that believe in this crap(op post) will wait for eternity and watch how the world will pass you by cheesy grin.....don't go and create your own destiny by yourself, be waiting for baba God to create your destiny for you cheesy grin
Aiholi:

Do u actually believe it could happen?
Your faith works here sir
It would actually drop on your door-step.

1 Like

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 21, 2016
No, I'm a born again Christian smiley
Aiholi:

Are u also an atheist?

1 Like

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Aiholi(m): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Really?! undecided before that kind of impossible miracle happen, the person would be already below the ground(dead), even after death; that kind of miracle won't still happen. Any body that believe in this crap(op post) will wait for eternity and watch how the world will you by cheesy grin.....don't go and create your own destiny by yourself, be waiting for baba God to create your destiny for you cheesy grin

Smh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Significance Of Ash Wednesday / The Matter Of Homosexuality / Miracleln February Happens Once In Every 823yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.