Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) (7755 Views)

Bluesea Estates And Livelihood Homes Fraudulent Dealings / Is Livelihood Homes Limited Of Blue Sea Estates A Genuine Estate Developer ? / Who Knows The Current Status Of Livelihood Homes (owners Of Bluesea Estate)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) by U1(m): 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
It is interesting I still heard Mr Kelly's voice as recent as a month or two ago on a radio station in Lagos. He was apologising somewhat and asking people affected to get in touch that their operations have resumed.

I just noticed some Blue Sea Estates by one Matrix Homes. I wonder if there has been a name change.
Re: Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) by greatman247(m): 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
Kellygold:
Kelly Nwogu and his team are all fraud.

I started making installment payment since 2015 and so far paid over N500,000 naira.
When I asked for my allocation in Agbowa Ikorodu, they said they have finished sharing it.

Asked for allocation in Ibeju Lekki, they said there is dispute on the land.

So I decided to request for a refund as I no long trust their organization. I emailed them, courier the letter to them, we were on acknowledgement of my refund letter for 10 months.

On the 20th of November, I decided went to their office at Igando which is very far for me, but I went there. Hand-Wrote another letter requesting for refund and this time too pictures of the letter and the person that received the letter as proof.

After taking the pictures, the security man there almost attached me. Would have taken action, either reporting to the police and something, but did not because I was pregnant and not familiar with that area. (very isolated place which they used as head office).

So far I have spoken with the following staff Wede (Kelly Nwogu's PA), Fatai, Samuel, Ola(the person in the picture that received the letter) and more I cant remember

Please do not hand your money in Livelihood Home which is also called Bluesea estate. Dont mind Kelly Nwogu, on radio, you think he is reachable. The guy is not reachable, his team is made up of some Lebanese and Nigerian who has no interest in selling lands, but to take your money.

I leave you with a picture I took at the place.

I think they are genuine though, I have dealt with this organization and I was allocated a plot.

I have been allocated a plot at that same Agbowa that I will like to sell to you if you're interested. Email me at jayoneng@yahoo.com
Re: Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) by greatman247(m): 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2021
Tunesjee:
Please I was also affected my land at ikorodu agbowa has not been allocated to me till date. It always one story or the other that I got tired of contacting them and decided to prosecute them. Pls let's join forces together to get our full refund or land from these guys.

I have been allocated a plot at that same Agbowa that I will like to sell to you if you're interested. Email me at jayoneng@yahoo.com
Re: Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) by greatman247(m): 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
U1:
It is interesting I still heard Mr Kelly's voice as recent as a month or two ago on a radio station in Lagos. He was apologising somewhat and asking people affected to get in touch that their operations have resumed.

I just noticed some Blue Sea Estates by one Matrix Homes. I wonder if there has been a name change.

I think they are genuine, I have dealt with them in the past and my transaction was successful and they even took me to the land and I was allocated. If they are money conscious they would have sell one land to several people but according to some persons who complained on here they were told they have finish allocating the lands at Agbowa. I think their greatest undoing was a continuous collection of monies from people when there no much land for allocation.
Re: Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) by flexxy(m): 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2022
greatman247:

I think they are genuine though, I have dealt with this organization and I was allocated a plot.

Any News about the Kelly Nwosu? I paid in full for a plot of land and was given the Deed. Only to discover the the man is no where to be found.
Any any idea on how to get refund?
Re: Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) by greatman247(m): 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
flexxy:

Any News about the Kelly Nwosu? I paid in full for a plot of land and was given the Deed. Only to discover the the man is no where to be found.
Any any idea on how to get refund?

I can't answer your question sorry! I'm not a representative I would also like to meet him, but he is nowhere to be found.
Re: Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) by Sammymine: 10:35am On May 23, 2023
I'm also a victim of Livelihood homes fraudulent act, I have all their receipt of my payments for a plot of Land at Agbowa since Oct. 2012 and up till now 23rd of May 2023, nothing to show for it. I want Nigeria Government/EFCC to wade into this case and to help up secure justice from CHIEF KELLY IZUWA NWOGU. The MD/CEO LIVELIHOOD HOMES LIMITED.
Re: Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) by Sammymine: 10:45am On May 23, 2023
Because of the Trauma incurred from the Livelihood homes, I've been unable to trust any Estate developers/Agent that wanted me to buy a Land from them. The question is:- How do I know trust worthy Estate developers to buy a Land from now? I'm scared I don't want to enter Like of LIVELIHOOD HOMEY anymore. My Email:- sammytom_123@yahoo.com.
Re: Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) by Chukel2012: 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2023
Any update on this guy?

He can't just dupe people and disapper.

I am ready to asisst anyone with credible information on his whereabout.

Tunesjee:
Pls does anyone have information on the whereabouts of this livelihood homes? All their numbers that I have tried are switched off. Early this year 2020 I visited their headquarters at igando and the place was in a mess (Vandalized, empty and abandoned).

I will appreciate if anyone has any recent contact or information on Kelly Nwogu and his staff at livelihood homes.

Thanks.

Re: Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) by azpekuliar: 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Conduit Electrical Installation For A Nairalander / Painted Pictures Of A Nairalander's Ife House / Sanwo-olu Inaugurates Physical Planning And Building Control Appeals Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.