Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

If You Reason Like This You Are Poor (THE POWER OF POVERTY) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Reason Like This You Are Poor (THE POWER OF POVERTY) (611 Views)

5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life / Entrepreneurship In Nigeria Is A Scam And A Multiplier Of Poverty: Part 3 / Nigerains Are Suffering, Poverty Is The Reason Behind Kidnapping- Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Reason Like This You Are Poor (THE POWER OF POVERTY) by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 21, 2016
Jack Ma - the founder of Alibaba said: *"The worst people on earth to serve are the POOR PEOPLE"*

POOR meaning: Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly

*See the reasons below:*

1)Give them free, they will think it is a trap.

2)Tell them it's a small investment, they'll say you can't earn much.

3)Tell them to come in BIG, they'll say "I don't have any money".

4)Tell them to try new things, they'll say "no experience; has it been proven to work? Who has gained from it before?".

5)Tell them it's traditional business, they'll say "it's too HARD to do".

6)Tell them it is a new business model, they'll say "I don't do network marketing and how many years has this business model been existing ".

7)Tell them to run a shop, they'll say "I will be tied down, I'll have no freedom".

coolTell them to follow a 1-year business plan, they'll say "it's too long. Please, I can't wait for so long".

9)Ask them what can they do ... they'll say "I can do ANYTHING"

10)They like to ask friends who are as hopeless as themselves to get their opinions....even the bible acknowledges the fact that blind people don't lead blind people.

11) They think more than a university professor and do less than a blind man.

Penny wise, Pound foolish.

One major challenge POOR people have is "LACK OF ACTION!

They enjoy their comfort zone, dwelling and swimming in their "own type of knowledge".

Anything beyond their reason "can't work, and therefore it is fraudulent"

This is the cause!
Proverbs 6:10-11 says: *"A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest, and poverty WILL come on you like a thief and scarcity like an armed man."*

This is October 2016.
We have 2 months to go.
If you continue to earn what you are earning at the moment all through the months until the end of the year, tell me: will that dream of becoming a financial pillar in your family be achieved by the end of December 2016?

Well, YOU alone know the answer.

*BE POSITIVE*
*BE SMART*
*BE PRO-ACTIVE*

May God bless us all.

Join MMM today and make extra cash.

You can also stand a chance of winning 100,000 naira. Check the site below.
http://mmmguiderspromo..com/2016/10/mmm-guiders-promo.html

3 Likes

Re: If You Reason Like This You Are Poor (THE POWER OF POVERTY) by dacovajnr: 7:12am On Oct 21, 2016
grin
Re: If You Reason Like This You Are Poor (THE POWER OF POVERTY) by pato405(m): 9:06am On Oct 22, 2016
SMH. After this nice piece, you ended it compelling and promoting gambling?
Re: If You Reason Like This You Are Poor (THE POWER OF POVERTY) by Donkaz(m): 9:26am On Oct 22, 2016
pato405:
SMH. After this nice piece, you ended it compelling and promoting gambling?

By gambling do you mean MMM??

MMM might be a ponzi scheme, but it is definetely not gambling.

Note: am not on MMM.
Re: If You Reason Like This You Are Poor (THE POWER OF POVERTY) by dboss444: 9:41am On Oct 22, 2016
when JP Morgan dad came up with investment banking d world call it scam; is it a scam answer for yourself

many Nigerians don't know that this is information age and so many conventional ideas we r used to would become obsolete eg banking system. mmm is not a ponzi scheme it is a brilliant way of distributing cash and it would stand d test of time.

there would be many booms and burst in our generation so everyone shld start embracing change than to be holding onto old ideas except you want to remain poor.

I foresee money going into extinction very very soon especially paper money

(1) (Reply)

A Foreigner's Tip For Hilton Abuja Patronisers / How L Make 2million Doing 20 Weekend Jobs In 2016 / Piuni U-rides Vs Uber... Get Paid When You Take A Taxi, Watch Out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.