Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) (11560 Views)

Is Giving Gifts During Eid An Innovation (bid'ah)? / We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? / If We Do Not Kill Bid'ah, Bid'ah Will Kill Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 22, 2016
gearcoin:

I can now see u did not understand it at all. Well I cant force you understand my points.

The quesion to answer and clarify is,, give strong evidences from hadith or Quran that categorise bidiah after all, shirk can be. Categorise from shariah.
If you categorise bidiah, who categorise it ? Is it from people thinking

Its from ijma', the prophet said ijma' is infallible, hope you know that?

Scholars are the inheritors of the prophet.
Re: Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 22, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Yes, the thing that makes you a salaf follower, is following every single understanding of the deen that they had, once you deviate from one, you are not on the path any longer.

Who is your uztadh? Rosheed Mustopha or Muhammad Ali Janata?
Everybody that provide valid and unthenticated facts to support his point is my ustaz. It can be black,White ,albino anybody I say
Re: Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 22, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Its from ijma', the prophet said ijma' is infallible, hope you know that?

Scholars are the inheritors of the prophet.
Yes only scholar that back his point with valid facts. There are many fake scholars now a days . so follow the one that give u the valid reasons from shariah.
what are types of ustaz that support your point . we have right to check and research the facts they presented.

Remember , it is only what rosul and ijma sahaba teaches we cant questioned.

Pls kindly show me ijma that categorise bidiah ?
Re: Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 22, 2016
gearcoin:

Yes only scholar that back his point with valid facts. There are many fake scholars now a days . so follow the one that give u the valid reasons from shariah.

OK o, Albanee is a fake scholar, ibn uthaymeen is a fake scholar, ibn baaz is a fake scholar, ibn taymiyyah is a fake scholar, solih fawzaan is a fake scholar, ubayd is a fake scholar shinqeeti is a fake scholar, munajid is a fake scholar, bukhari is a fake scholar, Ahmad bin hanbali is a fake scholar, every scholar of salafiyyah are fake scholars because they all agreed that bidah of two types.

2 Likes

Re: Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 22, 2016
gearcoin:

Remember , it is only what rosul and ijma sahaba teaches we cant questioned.

We can't question the ijma' of scholars too, because they can't agree on misguidance, that's what the prophet said.
Re: Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 22, 2016
gearcoin:

Pls kindly show me ijma that categorise bidiah ?

Read this thread to the ending https://www.nairaland.com/3316365/does-all-bidah-innovation-take
Re: Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 22, 2016
lexiconkabir:

OK o, Albanee is a fake scholar, ibn uthaymeen is a fake scholar, ibn baaz is a fake scholar, ibn taymiyyah is a fake scholar, solih fawzaan is a fake scholar, ubayd is a fake scholar shinqeeti is a fake scholar, munajid is a fake scholar, bukhari is a fake scholar, Ahmad bin hanbali is a fake scholar, every scholar of salafiyyah are fake scholars because they all agreed that bidah of two types.
Lol

All your evidences above are not from thos salafis . don't twist my words o.
Oya, reference their support facts one by one , I have time to go through them one by one.
Remember , if any salafy bring any facts without strong evidence from shariah we tend to reject it.

IT IS ONLY IJMAA SHAABAH AND ROSUL FACTS YOU CANT DISPUTE. I REPEAT , U CANT DISPUTE THEM.
Re: Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 22, 2016
gearcoin:

Lol

All your evidences above are not from thos salafis . don't twist my words o.
Oya, reference their support facts one by one , I have time to go through them one by one.
Remember , if any salafy bring any facts without strong evidence from shariah we tend to reject it.

IT IS ONLY IJMAA SHAABAH AND ROSUL FACTS YOU CANT DISPUTE. I REPEAT , U CANT DISPUTE THEM.

I can't be going back and forth, any sincere reader would've seen the truth right from the case of Abu israil

Anyway this thread shows some of their comments https://www.nairaland.com/3316365/does-all-bidah-innovation-take
Re: Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 22, 2016
Infact , I love those salafis u quoted more than you think.
They always quoted their facts from shariah.
Re: Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 22, 2016
gearcoin:
Infact , I love those salafis u quoted more than you think.
The always quoted their facts from shariah.

If you love them as you claimed, then read that thread I posted, you'll see some of their comments.

I'm done.
Re: Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 22, 2016
lexiconkabir:

I can't be going back and forth, any sincere reader would've seen the truth right from the case of Abu israil

Anyway this thread shows some of their comments https://www.nairaland.com/3316365/does-all-bidah-innovation-take
Bro, u need to finish what you started. Cited evidences from the salafis u mentioned
Re: Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 22, 2016
gearcoin:

Bro, u need to finish what you started. Cited evidences from the salafis u mentioned

It's in the link he posted. I had a look at it.

Jazakallhu Khiran @lexiconkabir

2 Likes

Re: Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 22, 2016
Contact17:

It's in the link he posted. I had a look at it.

Jazakallhu Khiran @lexiconkabir
I will look into it and come back this thread to reply him.
Re: Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 22, 2016
lexiconkabir:

If you love them as you claimed, then read that thread I posted, you'll see some of their comments.

I'm done.
Ok.I will look into it. I will reply you from my finding from them.
You are not done o. What of if I have questions.
Re: Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 22, 2016
gearcoin:

Ok.I will look into it. I will reply you from my finding from them.
You are not done o. What of if I have questions.

Brother I'm done, jabatawis and haddadis will always have wahy from shaytan that they will use to twist, and I'm not ready for that, sincere readers must've gotten their answers.

1 Like

Re: Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) by suledes(m): 11:59am On Oct 22, 2016
All of you arguing here, and your leaders are not muslims. You are just sects using Islam by claiming ranks, and superiority to achieve worldly gains.

You defied Allah's assertion in the Holy Qur'an, ''Inaladhina faraqu dinahum wakanu shiya'an....''

Translation-Those who claim sect in their religion, they are on there own....

Even, there is a verse in the Qur'an which says. ''Inamal mumineena Ikhwatun....

Translation-Every Muslim believer are brothers....

Therefore, you people claiming Sect (Ahl Sunnah or Ahl Aqeedah, Ahl Salafis or Ahl Wahabis, Ahl Haqeeqah or Toriqa, Ahl Quraniyuun etc) under the umbrella of Islam are Ignorant, and deviating from Islamic Doctrine.

Alhamdulillah, I am a Muslim without sect.
Re: Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
suledes:
All of you arguing here, and your leaders are not muslims. You are just sects using Islam by claiming ranks, and superiority to achieve worldly gains.

You defied Allah's assertion in the Holy Qur'an, ''Inaladhina faraqu dinahum wakanu shiya'an....''

Even, there is a verse in the Qur'an which says. ''Inamal mumineena Ikhwatun....

Therefore, you people claiming Sect (Ahl Sunnah or Ahl Aqeedah, Ahl Salafis or Ahl Wahabis, Ahl Haqeeqah or Toriqa, Ahl Quraniyuun etc) under the umbrella of Islam are Ignorant, and deviating from Islamic Doctrine.

Sir! Please show me one post of mine here that I claim to be in a sect, I will dash you N500 naira recharge card of your choice. I hate lie
Re: Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Brother I'm done, jabatawis and haddadis will always have wahy from shaytan that they will use to twist, and I'm not ready for that, sincere readers must've gotten their answers.

Ahaa ! See this bro . I know your type . who is jabatawis or haddadis ? Oh I see! You wrote a beautiful articles with valid proof at the begiining and at the end you Bleep it up with your own reasoning that does not grounded in hadith or Quran . leave jabati or hadiddy or wat ever you call yourself, give us strong evidence to acclaim that bidiah can be categorise. Simple.

I will come back here and quote you verse by verse to counter all your aclaim evidence at the beginning of or post. I just finished reading it now.
Re: Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2016
gearcoin:

Ahaa ! See this bro . I know your type . who is jabatawis or haddadis ? Oh I see! You wrote a beautiful articles with valid proof at the begiining and at the end you Bleep it up with your own reasoning that does not grounded in hadith or Quran . leave jabati or hadiddy or wat ever you call yourself, give us strong evidence to acclaim that bidiah can be categorise. Simple

Smh,,strong evidence? Abu israil case is as glaring as the sun, it is left gor you to accept.

I will come back here and quote you verse by verse to counter all your aclaim evidence at the beginning of or post. I just finished reading it now.

Lol, i wonder what you want.to counter, the statements of the ulama?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
suledes:

The thread is about bidah and not hizbi, if you have any reasonable contribution pls do.

2 Likes

Re: Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Smh,,strong evidence? Abu israil case is as glaring as the sun, it is left gor you to accept.

Lol, i wonder what you want.to counter, the statements of the ulama?
Thank Allah that you have reliaze that your only acclaim evidence is from abu israil which I believe you twisted to your need. I repeat no single salafy ustaz that categorise bidiah into types in your post.

Just wait for my next post to clarify it step by step.
Re: Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) by udatso: 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
gearcoin:

Thank Allah that you have reliaze that your only acclaim evidence is from abu israil which I believe you twisted to your need. I repeat no single salafy ustaz that categorise bidiah into types in your post.

Just wait for my next post to clarify it step by step.
Actually he didn't twist it to suit his needs. Why would he? As far I am concerned, that hadith cleared up everything. I don't know why you keep dragging this issue.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) by udatso: 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
gearcoin:

Thanks very much.
Please can you justify your fact above from sunnatic evidence because I heard some ustaz saying any bidiah is equivalent to shirk and that bidiah cannot be categorize .
Who are these ustaz?

They said that Allah categorize the shirk into two types from Quran but didn't Categorize the bidiah and that every bidiah is shirk equivalent.
Give us the direct quotation from the Quran where Allah categorised Shirk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) by Aliy996: 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
Subhannallah, sincerely i am getting worried so that we would nt get into trouble by wasting our time arguing throughout the day here, @lexiconkabir pls leave anyone who choose to be defiant from the truth to be, after giving evidences, simple! Dont let such ppl get u into the situation whereby u give rulings which are for scholars, no doubt you are a scholar but i think u should understand me. Jazaakallah khayran
Re: Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) by Nadheer15: 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
suledes:
[s]All of you arguing here, and your leaders are not muslims. You are just sects using Islam by claiming ranks, and superiority to achieve worldly gains.

Alhamdulillah, I am a Muslim without sect.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
Aliy996:
Subhannallah, sincerely i am getting worried so that we would nt get into trouble by wasting our time arguing throughout the day here, @lexiconkabir pls leave anyone who choose to be defiant from the truth to be, after giving evidences, simple! Dont let such ppl get u into the situation whereby u give rulings which are for scholars, no doubt you are a scholar but i think u should understand me. Jazaakallah khayran

JazakAllaah brother, thank you very much for the advice, and pls, I'm no scholar, lol, just a Taalib al-ilm.
Re: Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
@lexiconkabir

I need to clarify this for you. I did not hate you personally, I do read and like many of your past posts on nairaland. I like those posts in the past because , u provided valid points from both Quran and hadith .
For this your new post , u started good but you Bleep up at the end because the evidence u acclaimed is not grounded in shariah.
------------------------------------- - ---
Now back to topic....

I read all your post , from the post on this topic, no single salafiyu categorise the bidiah.
The only point you acclaimed is that of abu israi.
Now , let take it one by one.

I can tell you that no single salafiyu categorise bidiah. In the link below, non of them categorise bidiah.

See these:

1.... Every Innovation is a Misguidance – Shaykh al-Albanee

https://abdurrahman.org/2014/01/15/everyinnovationmisguidance/

2.... Indispensable Implication of Sunnah and caution against Innovation – Ibn baaz

https://abdurrahman.org/2014/01/30/indispensablebaaz/

And many salafis like that...... No salafiyu imam you quoted in your post categorise bidiah. I will repeat that over and over.

It is glaring you did not have point from salafiyu, so stop lying that ijmaa salafiy support it.

Now, over to your acclaimed abu israi fact. .....

No any salafiyah that use abu israi senario to categorise bidiah . this is because they are not like you that like to suit an happening to suit his taste so as to defend his lie.
I research that hadith , you really misquoted that hadith to your need. I have told u before that abu israi did not adamant to rosul says , the facts that he yielded to rosul advice make his fasting to be valid afterall , he did not fast for sun . his fasting will be invalid as long as he remain in that bidiah senario and he has left that bidiah. Understand that.

And finally , it is you and your likes that will support that hadith to categorise bidiah or are you telling me bn tamiya, albanee and other sunni do not see the hadith.
It is glaring, it is your own thinking you used to use it as evidence. No any ijmaa salafiyu that support that. Stop lying.

Let me tell you very well, I did not care and I will never care if millions of ignorant people support you on this your notion . what matter most for me is for me to stick to what is glaring from shariah even if it is only me.

And lastly , it is not everything you must write on. Make your research very well before you conclude on shariah.

Now , my question still stands......

WHO ARE THE SALAFIYU THAT CATEGORISE BIDIAH?
WHAT ARE THEIR EVIDENCES ?
DO YOU HAVE ANY VALID FACTS FROM QURAN AND HADITH?

remember don't quote me with abu asri senario because I will never count you serious...
Re: Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
udatso:

Who are these ustaz?

Give us the direct quotation from the Quran where Allah categorised Shirk.
I don't like to waste time on something meaningless.
Let start like this.....
At first, do you first believe that shariah agree that shirk can be categorised?
From your answers I will know how to start with you. Thanks
Re: Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
udatso:

Actually he didn't twist it to suit his needs. Why would he? As far I am concerned, that hadith cleared up everything. I don't know why you keep dragging this issue.
That means you did not do your research very well. I advice you, read all my post again and again with clear mind and combine it with your external research.
Op cannot categorise the bidiah with that point . he no fit. Shariah did not categorise it.
Re: Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
gearcoin:

I will take the advice of the brother that asked me drop the issue, when you've checked the citation of the books of Albanee, fawzaan, ibn uthaymeen, ibn katheer and Abdul-Muhsin that was given in the other thread, then you can come back, the links you brought just talked about bidah in general, just as how i did in the op, anyway check those books, no more argument on my part, or better still check this shaykh Munajid site https://islamqa.info/en/10843 in there he gave quotation from ibn uthaymeen.....

Enjoy!

Cc: udatso, I think you should leave him alone
Re: Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
[quote author=Nadheer15 post=50423251][/quote]
Please note that it is not proper to cancel people post like that . remember that person may quoted Allah or Quranic verses . so be watchful.
It is not a must for someone to subscribe to your view. Get that pls. Thank you.
Re: Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) by udatso: 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
lexiconkabir:

I will take the advice of the brother that asked me drop the issue, when you've checked the citation of the books of Albanee, fawzaan, ibn uthaymeen, ibn katheer and Abdul-Muhsin that was given in the other thread, then you can come back, the links you brought just talked about bidah in general, just as how i did in the op, anyway check those books, no more argument on my part, or better still check this shaykh Munajid site https://islamqa.info/en/10843 in there he gave quotation from ibn uthaymeen.....

Enjoy!

Cc: udatso, I think you should leave him alone
Alright.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Islam is Against Wife Oppression / Death Of Jesus,evidence From The Quran. / Muslim Converts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.