Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,338 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Fayose's Love Affairs With Aisha Exposed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Love Affairs With Aisha Exposed (2527 Views)

Dele Momodu Slams Follower Over Buhari Photo With Aisha / Fayose’s Love Affair With Aisha / Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose's Love Affairs With Aisha Exposed by Freegift75: 8:58am On Oct 21, 2016
AISHA's AFFAIRS WITH FAYOSE EXPOSE

Those who familiar with Fayose from his younger age have attested to his skillfullness as playboy when it comes to wooing the heart of the most beautiful available.

Aisha Buhari is the most beautiful first lady on planet earth. Do you doubt it? Or are you trying to compare her beauty with her predecessor, Mama Peace? Or can you compare her charming smile, graceful look and physique to that of Oby Ezekwesili, the long time admirer of former President Olusegun Obasanjo?

One sometimes wonders what beautiful Aisha is doing with a 73 –year old man called Buhari. Just as an aside, did anyone notice that Buhari hardly ever travel with his wife? Was that what motivated Ayodele Fayose to begin to feel he has a shot at her? Perhaps to fill the ever present void left by Baba Bubu?

Almost all of Fayose’s actions are geared towards catching the attention of Nigeria’s beauty queen; from his Chinese trip, the raising of hunters to fight Fulani herdsmen, his prediction of the mortality of the President during the elections down to the freezing of his accounts and his claim that the Bank had come to beg him. It seemed that Fayose must do
everything possible to get the attention of the wife of Mr President whom he cherishes so much.

When the consistent attack by Fayose on Buhari failed to get the attention of Aisha, the Ekiti Born Governor decided to employ a new trick.

Fayose summoned a press conference and in his baritone voice, he dropped the bombshell that sent Aisha scampering for safety. ’Aisha Buhari was indicted in the Halliburton scandal’’ Fayose told the press. That was the end of the press conference!

I can imagine the level of anger that must have enveloped the usually very calm and extremely beautiful wife of our favourite President, Aisha Buhari. She must have just been about to sip her lovely evening green tea when her attention would have been drawn to the statement made by her ‘’lover boy ‘’ from Ekiti.

She looked at the write up, dropped the tea and immediately walked straight to the office of her 73-year old husband who was at that time still very busy trying to understand what was happening with his Vice President, Yemi Osibanjo who seemed to be growing more gray hairs these days. Was it the pastoral anointing or the evil spirits hovering around the presidential villa, tormenting its occupants as
revealed by Reuben Abati? Buhari must have been holed up in confusion when his wife barged in.

Nobody knows exactly what happened behind the scene , but we woke up one morning to the news that Aisha has technically joined forces with Fayose.

Yes! The beautiful first lady, and object of Fayose’s fantasies had joined the wailing wailers club.

Aisha decried the state of affairs in the nation, and literally lambasted her husband for not being in touch with reality while threatening not to campaign for him in 2019. Like the Shakespearean Romeo, Fayose heart melted. He was ready to die in place of his newly found lover.

“I just hope Aisha Buhari won’t suffer the same fate like Safinatu Buhari… Just thinking ni ooo,” Fayose asked his media aide, Lere Olayinka, to write, as a way of showing solidarity.

But trust Buhari not to let the Ekiti warlord have a moment of victory. From far away Germany, the General fired;

“… My wife belongs to the kitchen and my living
room, and the other room’’

Fayose must have fainted!
Who knows the next trick Fayose will deduce to woo Aisha? Time shall tell

Happy Weekend
IKENGA

4 Likes

Re: Fayose's Love Affairs With Aisha Exposed by waledeji(m): 9:16am On Oct 21, 2016
Werey cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy angry

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Love Affairs With Aisha Exposed by Airoflaw(m): 9:30am On Oct 21, 2016
they are coming for you. lol

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Love Affairs With Aisha Exposed by Annie939(f): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2016
there's nothing wrong in fayose have affair with her . it's normal
Re: Fayose's Love Affairs With Aisha Exposed by Freegift75: 10:20am On Oct 21, 2016
Airoflaw:
they are coming for you. lol
Yesss oooooo
I dey wait for them
I want to make name
Dangote ko lori meji Otedola ko lori meji
This is my opportunity to appea on National TV screen.
Chai, nah name, popularity be dat
Re: Fayose's Love Affairs With Aisha Exposed by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 21, 2016
Fayose wife is more beautiful and eloquent than this Aisha.
Re: Fayose's Love Affairs With Aisha Exposed by TI1919(m): 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
I still want to suggest that nairaland should have children section.

My opinion though

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Fayose's Love Affairs With Aisha Exposed by brightdv(m): 12:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
what is this op saying
Re: Fayose's Love Affairs With Aisha Exposed by Pidggin(f): 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
OP, you are definitely high on something. If you get sense you go change your IP unless you wan make DSS visit you grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Love Affairs With Aisha Exposed by Daniluv2k4(m): 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
all I see is beauty... Chai dix woman fine.
Re: Fayose's Love Affairs With Aisha Exposed by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
The fear of DSS is the beginning of wisdom!
Re: Fayose's Love Affairs With Aisha Exposed by IVORY2009(m): 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
Freegift75:

AISHA's AFFAIRS WITH FAYOSE EXPOSE

Those who familiar with Fayose from his younger age have attested to his skillfullness as playboy when it comes to wooing the heart of the most beautiful available.

Aisha Buhari is the most beautiful first lady on planet earth. Do you doubt it? Or are you trying to compare her beauty with her predecessor, Mama Peace? Or can you compare her charming smile, graceful look and physique to that of Oby Ezekwesili, the long time admirer of former President Olusegun Obasanjo?

One sometimes wonders what beautiful Aisha is doing with a 73 –year old man called Buhari. Just as an aside, did anyone notice that Buhari hardly ever travel with his wife? Was that what motivated Ayodele Fayose to begin to feel he has a shot at her? Perhaps to fill the ever present void left by Baba Bubu?

Almost all of Fayose’s actions are geared towards catching the attention of Nigeria’s beauty queen; from his Chinese trip, the raising of hunters to fight Fulani herdsmen, his prediction of the mortality of the President during the elections down to the freezing of his accounts and his claim that the Bank had come to beg him. It seemed that Fayose must do
everything possible to get the attention of the wife of Mr President whom he cherishes so much.

When the consistent attack by Fayose on Buhari failed to get the attention of Aisha, the Ekiti Born Governor decided to employ a new trick.

Fayose summoned a press conference and in his baritone voice, he dropped the bombshell that sent Aisha scampering for safety. ’Aisha Buhari was indicted in the Halliburton scandal’’ Fayose told the press. That was the end of the press conference!

I can imagine the level of anger that must have enveloped the usually very calm and extremely beautiful wife of our favourite President, Aisha Buhari. She must have just been about to sip her lovely evening green tea when her attention would have been drawn to the statement made by her ‘’lover boy ‘’ from Ekiti.

She looked at the write up, dropped the tea and immediately walked straight to the office of her 73-year old husband who was at that time still very busy trying to understand what was happening with his Vice President, Yemi Osibanjo who seemed to be growing more gray hairs these days. Was it the pastoral anointing or the evil spirits hovering around the presidential villa, tormenting its occupants as
revealed by Reuben Abati? Buhari must have been holed up in confusion when his wife barged in.

Nobody knows exactly what happened behind the scene , but we woke up one morning to the news that Aisha has technically joined forces with Fayose.

Yes! The beautiful first lady, and object of Fayose’s fantasies had joined the wailing wailers club.

Aisha decried the state of affairs in the nation, and literally lambasted her husband for not being in touch with reality while threatening not to campaign for him in 2019. Like the Shakespearean Romeo, Fayose heart melted. He was ready to die in place of his newly found lover.

“I just hope Aisha Buhari won’t suffer the same fate like Safinatu Buhari… Just thinking ni ooo,” Fayose asked his media aide, Lere Olayinka, to write, as a way of showing solidarity.

But trust Buhari not to let the Ekiti warlord have a moment of victory. From far away Germany, the General fired;

“… My wife belongs to the kitchen and my living
room, and the other room’’

Fayose must have fainted!
Who knows the next trick Fayose will deduce to woo Aisha? Time shall tell

Happy Weekend
IKENGA

This is interesting... grin
Re: Fayose's Love Affairs With Aisha Exposed by Freegift75: 4:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
Daniel1990:
The fear of DSS is the beginning of wisdom!

DSS nah Lion? Trash...

Den arrest FFK, leave am
Den arrest Obanikoro, leave am

I no be Kanu nah, if den arrest me, nah to become popular and den go leave me

I be armed robber?
Re: Fayose's Love Affairs With Aisha Exposed by plenitude(m): 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]PA BUHARI ain't ready to divorce Aisha,neither is fayose willing to marry another wife.....[i]PA BUHARI ain't ready to divorce Aisha,neither is fayose willing to marry another wife.....[/i]PA BUHARI ain't ready to divorce Aisha,neither is fayose willing to marry another wife.....

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Claim He Was Offered N500K To Stand Against Bukola Saraki(photos) / See White Lady, Husband And Their New Born Baby Adorn Biafran Designer's Wear / Osinbanjo Be Like , Bubu Must Not See Me With World Leaders (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.